10: pastebin.com/DwZ9EnAB

Other urls found in this thread:

bakapervert.wordpress.com/
pastebin.com/9R2qWzMx
pastebin.com/MMJJN7aV
pastebin.com/CnGZaMMr
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for filuru best girl

Definitely best Jokers together with Mimi.

Are tails and painted nails Maruino and Asari fetishes?

KKH had a hard life...

this

Tails and painted nails are Maruino's fetishes.
Licking and sof cheeks are Asari's fetishes.

Softest girl is best girl

She doesn't deserve any of this. I want to hold her so bad.

Also the dude who broke up with her in the past is a faggot.

cute

Is Clammy that taller than Melly??

Maruino also likes heavy makeup and exposed thighs/legs, im so glad she's not a footfag despite all this, feet gross me out.

Unknown probably.
If Melly is the tallest Restart, then Clammy would be a giant.

Or maybe they all are womanlets.

Not everyone is a freak like Kano.

I'll see you and raise with Marika.

No. Melly is taller than Clammy.

They're elves after all.

[citation needed]

I thought Masked Wonder is the tallest. She's a head(?) above Lazuline who is a head above Bell.

They can be around the same height.

True.

And on Unmarked side Clammy is as tall as CM and WP.

Does Melville have more screentime in the manga?
She barely had any scenes in the LN

Is Magicaloid the literaliest who of the whole series?

>Not a cute girl, just a tin can, couldn't even pick her looks
>Can't even control her power
>A jew
>No magical girl friends
>Mary's bitch
>Homeless hobo
>All her other friends are hobos
>Horrible granny voice
>Has like 5 lines at most on Unmarked and appears dies 3 pages after her introduction

Aside from the SG-mostly POV, Restart manga is very faithful to the novel unlike Unmarked. So if you see any detail or dialogue in it at all, it exists in the novel too.

It was how I first notice the poor TL of Restart, since I didn't have RAW to compare at the time.

>Fucking Doll
I love this ship

Mostly as a background character for now.
In 3-4 chapters and we will probably get her fight so..

Can you or someone else name some of the translation fuck-ups?
I know that the TL is rather shitty but I didn't notice it while I was reading the LN since I can't into moon. I only know that everybody complains about it.

>Cheated out of Melville's characterization too
Goddammit is there anything kuso-kun hasn't fucked up?

Check these threads as they have been the ones were we've truly started to discuss the issue in depth and search for solutions.

Also, someone post the picture. You know which one.

So who got THE most butchered by the fanfic?

7753 as far as we know.

You can't get any worse than literally get everything about her character worse to the point the real 7753 is a completely different character in every single aspect from personality to motivations.

Thanks man

Both of them, actually.

I never gave it much attention but that's some pretty ridiculous frilly-neck-collar-thingy. She can't even see her own feet while wearing that thing.

Lizard Pukin

I love Melly!

Fuck off. Feet ae great.

And also thick thighs.

She's unironically my fav girl..

My little puck, friendship is magic.

>The moonspeaker who first alerted us about the butchered translations said that 1/3 of Unmarked and Restart were missing, and 1/3 was made up. It was the VN translator I think.
What the hell - I am currently reading the old threads. Is it really that bad? Are all volumes like this?

Joke's on you. Limited is even worse than Unmarked and Restart.

Keep reading the threads user, it gets worse, much worse. Pray to god your favorite character has just had stuff omitted from it rather than being a fabrication.

She may not be my ultimate favorite, but she's definitely up there in the top for me. I unironically think you have good taste, my friend.

Just finished Restart
should i go read Episodes or Limited next?
also Pechika best Restart

Episodes can be read whenever. But make sure you read the Limited retranslation linked in the OP and not kuso-kun's fanfiction.

Episodes is a bunch of side stories featuring the girls from Unmarked and Restart. You can read through that now or keep going with the main story in Limited, doesn't really matter.

Oh well, fuck everything.
Mabye I should forget my hype and the series for a while and pick it up and re-read it again when someone is doing an actual translation for it.
It's still shitty because there won't be as many fans posting about is as there are now, but I rather read the actual story than some fanfic and and spoilers.

hm okay
Hopefully its as great as Restart.
Didn't expect to like pretty much every single character.

>It's still shitty because there won't be as many fans posting about is as there are now,
We've already lost quite a bunch during this whole shitfest. I doubt the threads will go anywhere as long as the re-translation efforts are ongoings so we shouldn't be going anywhere.

This. I ain't going nowhere because I have too much love for this series and I need to talk about it with anons. Plus it's fun to see drawfags' stuff and the watching over the retranslation effort.

I feel a bit of a selfish joy that Limited got a good, accurate re-translation before the rest of the novels, since it's my favorite arc with all my best girls. I hope everyone else's favorites from other arcs haven't been too fucked up when good translations do come and uncover the damage that's been done.

user, Limited is already being retranslated. Read the OP, and tell us your impression.

If only people were as laid-back as I am and just enjoy whatever translation they're given. Regardless of its accuracy, I still enjoyed the read and to me that's all that matters. If there's going to be a retranslation, that's just another reason to read this series again that I enjoy.

Thank you, friend. I'm really glad there are other people who like her despite all the hate she gets.

I don't get the hate for Melly. She's a great character.

>If only everyone had no standard like me and enjoyed being fed shit and told to enjoy it
Kill yourself.

The problem is that it can barely be called a translation though. If you're willing to accept shitty fanfic as a "translation," then I feel bad for you and your unfortunately low standards.

Cupcake Pukin

There's a couple Episodes that are nice as epilogues to Restart; Clantail's and Lazuline's are the main ones.

Best team out of the bunch, it's such a shame what happened to them

Elves and maids with dumb names must be bullied for this

Putting a request on a fan translation site.
The translator already got several series under his belt. And he continues with the Campione even after it got DCMA'd so maybe he wouldn't mind the Jewpress situation.

>The scarf covering her mouth muffled her words a little, but her voice had a piercing quality and was pleasing to the ear. However, her toneā€¦ perhaps she should say that she was being vague, and she sounded uncomfortable and depressed.

I looked at the RAW again and forgot to fix this. Should be "The scarf covering her mouth muffled her words a little, but it was still clear that her voice is beautiful. However, her tone of voice and the subdued way she spoke sounded dark and depressing."

Well put.

>pokes your shoulder and holds a tearful expression

>bullying the maid
Say it again, not online, and see what happens.

Pythie's fucktoy doesn't count as a character.

Who would be the doujin fodder for the remaining arcs?

Clantail.

Nokko-chan is a bad girl!

Idk but I bet the yuri side will have a bunch of PfleGale and LazBell.

DEER
PUSSY

Beware of Daisy Beam.

More like jobber beam!

Here's his site if someone interested/
bakapervert.wordpress.com/

Not sure if he'd take it since his usual works are battle harem but better than doing nothing, I suppose

I am so happy I haven't started Limited yet, now I can read the actual story. I only have to turn in into a pdf first because autism.

user who just finished Restart here again

Wanted to ask, is there any chance for it being adapted?

Chink user will turn the final version (with fixes and pictures) into google doc in a few days. Then we will help comb through typos once more, then you can make it into epub or pdf.

The common answer is low chance, but it's not impossible. I believe the director of the anime would like to make a season two, and there's an upcoming concert on the fourth. The best chance of Restart anime being announced is then.

Do we know if Chink user will translate Unmarked or Restart? I believe Chinese raws were found for those.

He hadn't said anything.

Sounds great, Chink-kun is saving the fanbase.
I thought I'd have to wait for Yen Press first. But I don't know how good their TL will be and even if it's good (well it will surely be better than the fanfic TL) it will take an eternity till they'll release Limited.
It's probably some 4-months schedule again.

I just want the next book already. Need my Candy fix.

Asari, write faster!

Kaori-chan...

You said you would protect me...

pastebin.com/9R2qWzMx
pastebin.com/MMJJN7aV
pastebin.com/CnGZaMMr

The text for Part 2's afterword was corrupted, alas.

I didn't really want to do restart because TL-kun wanted to redo it, and I don't have the unmarked raws (someone posted the link; I didn't get it).

I'm a bit selfish in that I only want to do the stuff with Marika in it, and frankly speaking rushing out Limited in 12 days was kind of tiring (and I'm doing other TL projects at the same time).

I'd like to take a while off before I even think about it, and even if I do it, the pace will be slower.

Looking at the release dates of the previous books we should be due to a new book in around June/July.

Oh, Why are you mad? Then let me ask you this, BEFORE the truth came out, did you enjoy reading TL-kun's version, Yes or No?

user, I'll accept anything I'm given since I'm getting it for free. I personally feel I don't have the right to bitch directly at the guy who's doing this, when I'm contributing nothing towards it, regardless of its quality. If you feel that you have the right, then good for you but don't be surprised if the translator doesn't care about your opinion.

>and frankly speaking rushing out Limited in 12 days was kind of tiring
>I'd like to take a while off before I even think about it, and even if I do it, the pace will be slower.
Perfectly understandable.

We deeply thank you for your work. I don't know where we would be if not for you.

>I didn't really want to do restart because TL-kun wanted to redo it,
I don't trust him to fix it. He'll proofread it for spelling errors and call it a day.

>I didn't really want to do restart because TL-kun wanted to redo it

There's no need for you to do it, unless there's undeniable truth that the Restart V2 chapters are inaccurate as well.

>and frankly speaking rushing out Limited in 12 days was kind of tiring (and I'm doing other TL projects at the same time).
>I'd like to take a while off before I even think about it, and even if I do it, the pace will be slower.
It's okay, pon! You've done great work for the thread already, I was actually really shocked to see how quickly the new Limited translation was flying out

He's been "fixing it". Someone checked and the page count has increased on the V2s. He's not done something like you've mentioned.

However, here's a different issue: The V2s are still wrong after they were checked by other people.

So in short, it's still the same shit. Simply put, nothing he puts out can be trusted at all.

>However, here's a different issue: The V2s are still wrong after they were checked by other people.

Proof? Because every V2 check I've seen on these threads has been reasonably accurate and don't use Unmarked Chapter 1 as evidence either as that's not a V2 version.

As far I know Restart has been checked once and it was one or two at most. It's general state is definitively still dubious.