How does this even happen?

How does this even happen?

Italian Sup Forumsacks, explain yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siJ2SIAbRYM
youtube.com/watch?v=ThoUcYaQCBc&index=118&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw
youtube.com/watch?v=eUw9aolPlog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky
youtube.com/watch?v=W1dcSMDhZ0E
friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>How does this even happen?
African genetics.

133 Thousand captured by 36 Thousand men.
How tho?

>Italy

Found the problem.

Strategy and, of course, luck.

Italians are gutless pussies.

>inb4 roman empire

You dont want me to get started on how the greeks fucked them up during ww2.

Because the Mafia couldn't threaten all the families ? :')

Italy just wasn't that into it

A lot of Italians hated the nazis. What you see there is basically a slave army. I bet most just surrendered.

Says the 80% face

Many reasons but the biggest ones are that the italian troops got outmanuvered at every occasion,they had no effective way to defend against british heavy tanks and the garrisons were all far away from each other.

>Says the 80% face
Immigration =/= mixed DNA. We still can reconquer our lands. You will never reconquer your genetics, abdul.

Italian soldiers were the biggest ant-fascists in the war, instead of fighting for Duce they just surrendered and gave all their equiptment to the enemy.

>We still can reconquer our lands

AHAHAHA your capital was already lost 20 years ago

Lies,sure their morale was low since there weren't any decent reasons for going into a world war but most soldiers weren't against the fascist regime.

can you post a link to the wiki article

Italians are ultra high IQ city people.

>AHAHAHA your capital was already lost 20 years ago
And your DNA 1000 years ago.

>inb4 WE WUZ EMPERORZ AND SHIT

for those interested in this battle, 'Operation Compass'

youtube.com/watch?v=siJ2SIAbRYM

your country is shit

Italians suck at war. It is known. They're urbane, milquetoast painters and musicians, not soldiers. Italy is known for its cultural achievements, not its prowess in war.

What variety of shitskin are you ? Ashamed of something, Jamal ? Show me those stars and stripes.

youtube.com/watch?v=ThoUcYaQCBc&index=118&list=LLgccJNBgSbWMK5jo5m5bxCw

youtube.com/watch?v=eUw9aolPlog

this is the state of your country, don´t forget your own capital is literally ruled by Arab muslims

We ran out of basic equipment (ammos, rations, etc.)

>How does this even happen?
By not having enough gas to actually use all the shit you deployed. Logistics in war is more important than pure numbers.
Italy was building up their bases in north Africa, while the UK was already ready for war and they attacked before the Italians were ready.

The Italians made the mistake to think that the UK troops would not be ready for war either and that they would have enough time to build up.

>italian warfare

Italian man, unlike a german will not blindly follow orders. Italian sees he has nothing to gain from fighting in some shithole

Sorry for my ignorance. What are tankettes?

A sardine box

fix'd

>being a tanklet

a female tank :^)

Italian military genius at work. Their role in WWII was to suffer humiliating defeats against weak opponents and then ask daddy Germany to bail them out. They lost to Greece ffs.

Gotta go fast bro

Low morale, poor logistics and horrible strategic situation. Despite bigger numbers Italians got to take very little advantage of them

>Italy

>capture a wog tank
>gearbox is all fucked up
>they've got 7 reverse gears, what a bunch of flamin galahs
>crack open a coldie
>crack open a tinnie
>crack open an italian line with the tanks you stolie

This.

“But Italy was occupied by the Germans and is now being occupied by us. You don’t call that doing very well, do you?”

“But of course I do,” exclaimed the old man cheerfully. “The Germans are being driven out, and we are still here. In a few years you will be gone, too, and we will still be here. You see, Italy is really a very poor and weak country, and that’s what makes us so strong. Italian soldiers are not dying anymore. But American and German officers are. I call that doing extremely well. Yes, I am certain that Italy will survive this war and still be in existence long after your own country has been destroyed.”

>t. Romanian talking shit about Italy

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charge_of_the_Savoia_Cavalleria_at_Izbushensky

Based old man

it's from Catch 22 read it

Did they use horses because Mussolini forgot to buy petrol?

an abo Australian solider stole it all and went AWOL

This doesnt explain Italy's ineptitude in war. France used to WRECK shit. Portugal were smashing armies way larger than they should have. Spain's dominated the world from the 15th-17th century.

Italians are just SOFT.

What a legend

>Thick track hoes

Italians are lewd AF!

The leadership of the Italian military was not chosen on a meritocratic basis in the fascist system in Italy.

nadia is so white,i'm almost jealous

it was Germany's war,not ours.
nobody gave a fuck.

FPBP

>t. provincial

How is he talking shit?
He just said we're literaly the best at everything but war which is true, considering the fact that since the unification of Italy we've always had massive problems with warfare due to many problems, which now hopefuly have been fixed. Post 1945 Italian army still needs to be tested on the battlefield

fucking french, i almost hate you more than africans.

Italy used to wreck shit 2000 years ago.
Portugal and Spain would do just as bad as France, Italy and any other Arabmutt state did in WW2.

For starters, Italians are pieces of shit, even Hun Attila would have sacked Rome, if not for some stupid slave whore that poisoned him. They are the original cucks, letting niggers into the Roman Empire, and crash it. Let a foreign religion take over, and let it form a state inside your capitol. Let jewish maffia run all the businesses and industries, killing the competition freely. They lost more lands even than we did, being the stinky loud midgets they are, and now they are bracing their anuses for another nigger invasion. They are fishing drowning niggers out of the sea to fill their womens wombs, they should not have a country

>Italians are just SOFT
>what is the Republic of Venice
>what is Sardinia-Piedmont
>what is the Republic of Genoa

Post unification Italy was not even prepared for colonial wars so it doesn't really count

>fucking french, i almost hate you more than africans

Same thing tbqh

>Russia talking shit about civic nationalism
Ayy lmao

She being a shitskins means that she can't see any difference between her own people and you guys.
Really makes you think.

I guess it stopped being your war the moment we helped you versus the mighty greek army . Your army and nation got degraded to a servant of germany because you couldnt do anything without us.

Imperium Romanum, my ass.

really want to mick some slavs

You lost two world wars,we lost one

Cant lose if youre on both teams

youtube.com/watch?v=W1dcSMDhZ0E

aren´t you going to prep the bull Sven?

haven´t you heard of the "Brown gold" that Swedish women are craving over?

>TANKETTES

OH OH NO NO AHAHAHAHHAHA

Italian army literally fielded TANK-LETS

>that edgy memeflag too ashamed of his 56% flag

>has ads on

Enjoy being part of the botnet

can i come to you country and rape your women since i am shitskin?
i heard my brown mates are having fun up there.
you would probably have done bettere if you stayed alone,no japan and no italy.
it's my fault if you can't choose your allies correctly?

the real values

Fucking pizza niggers, stay salty

>154044459
>t. meme flag

>we hate greek people and we should conquer them!
said no italian ever

you guys aren't white either

Southern Italy historically has african DNA, this country is literally full of niggers.

Meanwhile we are becoming less white because of immigration, not because we've always been non-whites

I doubt southern italy has always had nigger DNA maybe since the fall of rome

Many German generals have pointed out that Italian soldiers were brave and fighting good. The problem of the Italian Royal Army was that they had pretty bad logistics and almost non-existent air and naval support even though the Regia Marina was the second most strongest navy in the Med. Sea.

Italy would have beaten Austria-Hungary pretty easily if we went full on the offensive in the first months,too bad our generals were pussies and let the enemies take their time to set up defenses.

Your french cuck DNA forced you to import millions of Africans since the early 19th century,so much for racial """""superiority"""""

Southern part isn't, they're ibero-italoïd.

friatider.se/v-nsterkvinnor-om-sex-med-flyktingbarn-det-g-r-vi-allihop

Of all countries on this board, Sweden is the last to tell who´s white i have more respect for that frog

>even though the Regia Marina was the second most strongest navy in the Med. Sea

They couldn't do much when the British Navy was around.

>import millions of Africans since the early 19th century

citation needed my fellow nigger

how did spain manager to make such good prok products after being ruled buy Islam? is it like a fuck you I am making the best ham, the best

Well, we did welcom lots of italians at the end of the 19th century.

Well DNA studies indicate that african DNA might have been present in southern Italy for more than just 2000 years, but that percentage may have increased even more throughout the centuries

citation needed my fellow nigger

can I put my baguette into your butt?

Only hypothesis, but it is well known that the arrival of slaves in sicily during the Roman Empire increased the share of african DNA

>The entirety of France was already 2% non white after WW2
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but people in Sicily have 1% of North African DNA

Desperate

>it is well known
not an argument

>Sicilians have 4.4% African mtDNA (maternal). But there is a lot more total African heritage.

KYS

source nigger

Italian manlets couldnt beat Albos in ww2 without German help.

>that gif
Pewdepie has really let himself go...