Rosie’s $2M offer to try and swing tax vote may have been illegal

uuhhHHHH OOOHHhhh!

Other urls found in this thread:

giphy.com/gifs/rock-present-black-lagoon-3oz8xMD8TU0w5bJR28
foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/planned-parenthood-under-investigation-by-justice-department-over-sale-fetal-tissue.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SkhbpeL-8sY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh please get her, but I'm sure that dyke will love going muff diving in prison.

This needs to go to court because either they nail her, or else they set precedent that twitter is DUDE JUST A PRANK

the russians did it again

HOW CAN WE HELP SEND THIS CUNT TO JAIL?

>The russians want every American citizen to be armed

release more jewish bank fraudsters. she offered something that is disclosed as happening all the time. citziens united. fiat money is free speech. how do people get invited to PAC dinners and make donations? this board doesnt know things and then gets backed up. it gets leaked the fake news. and calls fake news fake news in order for fake jews to win

didnt fucking dolan admit to paying off all politicians?

These fucking (((people))).

she is very clearly a dom

>may have
Who cares, nothing is going to happen

If Jeff Sessions doesn't jail this cunt I hope Trump fires him.
Imagine the supreme levels of salt this would cause.

But that IS offering a bribe. The only question is can it be called a joke. Since nobody laughed the only test here is whether she has the means to come up with $2M in cash.

>tom arnolds opinion on anything
That hasbeen can rollover and die

Still not anywhere near as bad as raising taxes on the poor and vulnerable so you can cut them further for the rich and greedy like the GOP did yesterday.

She fucked up, but no one is gonna starve to death because of her. The same can't be said for Trump's actions.

>raising taxes on the poor and vulnerable so you can cut them further for the rich and greedy like the GOP did yesterday.
Yeah except they didn't, bongo.

...have you not been paying any attention at all over the last few days? That's exactly what Trump's new tax plan does.

The fact that you have to lie about it shows that you KNOW it's fucked up.

>may

It literally is illegal. There's no question about this. Claiming it was a joke doesn't make it any less illegal.

You might what to get your head checked, reality disagrees with you.

Only Rosie O'Donnell.

What law does this break specifically ? Can we report her to the IRS? The FEC?

ugly fat bitch trying to get her way and bully people with use of money, because she's an ugly fat bitch!!? THAT NEVER HAPPENS!

was that supposed to be a joke?

It definitely wasn't supposed to be. She may try and backpedal and claim it was, but it wasn't.

I meant what arnold said

Can she get hit twice by the curse before year's end?

Oh, no he's just mentally retarded.

>this is what grown middle-aged liberals actually think
I honestly would be embarrassed to post publicly such dumb shit under my real name. Honestly, it reads like butthurt diatribe from a clueless 13yo.

breaks the law of fat uglies who dont get to have an opinion because they're fat and ugly.

signed, pretty people everywhere.

Not an expert but sounds like an attempt at bribery. Really depends whether it was just a dumb post or whether she actually went further and she actually contacted some representatives and directly offering them money to sway their votes. Not that a gorillion lobbyists dont do the same thing, but there's a certain protocol and method to doing those things via indirect donations to sponsored orgs, you cant just directly grease their palms like that. I doubt she's actually committed any offense here, but had she pushed it further it could definitely had been a problem.

You can, you just have to keep pushing after being struck. See Eminem or Marilyn Manson.

Have we learned anything yet?

>The only question is can it be called a joke
No. She repeated her bribe about 8 more times.

It's like she still looks like bannon even when not doing SNL sketches. The only thing this bitch ever did in her life was settle the age old question "Betty Or Wilma" Wilma all the fucking way.

>kills you
>It was a joke
>all is forgiven

This. If she was a conservative then maybe, but liberals get away with much.

It's clear bribery offer
Yes, even if she was joking
Her tweet reads like she's very serious
Good God, it would be glorious if she gets charged

That's the opposite of the Trump curse.
>Oh no my ex wife killed herself
How many men would consider that a curse? How many would consider that a blessing?

What the fuck do they mean 'may'? She offered a politician a bribe, that is absolutely fucking illegal no matter how you spin it.

Dana Delaney was so hot in that movie.

>may have been
you really need to be a 200 iq rick and morty watching supergenius to recoginze an attempted bribery

The poor don't pay taxes user.

>waaahhh I don't like something I don't understand so it's ok to break the law.
You people should fuckin swing from trees.

It's already been reported to the fbi. Doesn't mean it'll come to anything.

Attempting to bribe us senators. Kinda a big deal.

>may have been illegal
There is no "maybe" about it. She offered congressmen cash in exchange for voting a certain way. That IS illegal.

She deserves to rot in jail.

She even went so far as to reiterate that she is serious at the bottom of the tweet.

lock her up lock her up lock her up!

And to extend the offer out to all voting members. Effectively offering bribes to all members.

This all goes back to Eichenwald.
>Get somebody arrested for using assault gifs over Twitter
>Get barred from seeing your one year old niece because of seizures and not the fact you're a sex offender
>Fast forward past hentai gate
>O'Donnell wants to bribe politicians
>Some kike lawyer says that "since it's over Twitter you can't prosecute sweeties"
>At this point either O'Donnell gets arrested or they no longer have any case against Jew Goldstein "the assault Giffer"

She deserves to die.

Planned Parenthood receives government money, and turns around and donates to Democrats that keep the gravy train running. Let's ignore this.

Why do these assholes always change their names to seem white?

The poor don't pay taxes. The standard deduction is double what it was even if they did.

Honestly, I think it may have been a ploy to ensure they voted yes. If they had voted no then they'd be under scrutiny for bribery, whether she actually pays them or not. No one in those positions wants that kind of scrutiny.

>may have been illegal
>may have

giphy.com/gifs/rock-present-black-lagoon-3oz8xMD8TU0w5bJR28

>Still not anywhere near as bad...

One is illegal, one is not.

How shitty is your life that you come here to get all butthurt about an American policy that doesn’t even impact you?

I couldn’t imagine living in a country that’s so irrelevant that makes you focus on another country’s domestic policies.

It’s never felt to good to be an American.

nothing ever happens.
article is retarded.

they are illegal, but pussy sessions wont do a god damn thing. especially with that kike rosenstein. both of these cock suckers need to be fired.

>If they had voted no then they'd be under scrutiny for bribery
While her offer may have been illegal, if they voted no and never took the money she would just be some lady talking and they would be people doing their job.

>Still not anywhere near as bad as raising taxes on the poor and vulnerable so you can cut them further for the rich and greedy like the GOP did yesterday.

Only that didn't happen Ahmed

When you funnel your money through lobbyists, you're just another faggot like the rest on both sides, hoping you'll get what you want but no guarantees.
Rosie didn't want that; she's too important for that.
She wanted to just buy this vote because she wants it and can afford it.
And fuck everyone else who played by the rules and has an opinion.

Yea fucking poors, why didn't drumpf tax them harder

When her smarter fans suggested it was a joke, knowing she needed to say that, she insisted it was real. Over and over. Good luck to her, trying to convince a jury all those messages were a joke. She was never that funny.

Fuck off with your lies Mohammed.

Poors that pay taxes will pay even less, and that makes you mad. Why don't you go part and parcel in your Londonistan?

Agreed. She’s still hot; check out her MILF-iness in the “Hand Of God” series.

that was a golden moment

But since it was so public there'd be demands to see their financials.

She contacted them via Twitter using their @ids, and directly offered them money. She explicitly said she would hand them cash or a check, personally. She specified exactly what vote she wanted. Then she repeated it several times and said she wasn't kidding.

I don't really see how it could be any more cut-and-dried. Sure, she never produced the money, but the law says nothing about that. You only have to make the offer.

No, let's deal with them too. Starting with
>foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/07/planned-parenthood-under-investigation-by-justice-department-over-sale-fetal-tissue.html

It probably would have had that effect, but all the Republicans were voting yes anyway. We knew that from the previous vote. Rosie just isn't paying attention because she's insane (which is probably her best defense against bribery charges).

I'm sure those two senators loved being called out as possible bribe-takers, though.

>cut taxes for everyone
>effectively create a %0 tax bracket
>HURR DRUMPH IS RAISING TAXES ON THE POOR!

The match has been lit. Now just sit back and watch justice be done.

>russians funding the NRA
the absolute state of leftists discourse has become "everything I don't like is a Russian conspiracy"

>may have been

It was an open bribe. If it's "may have been", this country is fucked beyond saving.

crypsis is the game, my dude

im still upset that fat landwhale was cast as betty.

If they jailed Shkreli for that shit, they must jail this bitch too

Unfortunately Arnold is using his real name, and his Jewish mother's surname was Graham, nothing unusual.
>Arnold was raised a Methodist.[21] Born to a Jewish mother, he began practicing Judaism upon marrying Roseanne Barr in 1990

waiting for #MeToo to hit Tom

>something illegal in politics
nothing will happen, literally nothing, they never prosecute anyone who isn't a right-winger

left-wingers have absolute impunity to break the law it's fucking sickening

except niggers of course, who bear the brunt for their Democrat masters, and then get mad at you and I for it, because they're dumb

wtf i love Russians now

Never forget this (((guy))) used to fuck Roseanne barr

roseanne is redpilled as fuck asshole

Very cordial user

Tom Arnold also forgave the man who sexually molested him as a child. True story

A lot of people here must have never dealt with the law and the courts. They're kinda sticklers for the facts and letter of the law. Start trying to wave things off with "Oh, I was just kidding" or "I didn't realize the law was serious about that" and you'll get slapped down pretty quick. Been there, done that.

Where leniency for stupidity could come in is in the sentencing phase. That's when a judge could consider extenuating circumstances like the fact that you're a known idiot on twitter.

I don't expect her to do hard time, unfortunately. But could she be prosecuted and end up pleading to a lesser charge and paying a substantial fine? Sure. I don't think that's being a cockeyed optimist. The FBI is going to be looking for ways to regain respect.

The left aren't even pretending to be smart anymore.

Bribing politicians is commendable though if it signals virtue by opposing drumpf

Except (((they))) don’t play by rules when litigating in court.

You fags really think laws matter? People with money are above the laws when other (((people))) are fighting for them.

Stupid brit, the poor people in the US don't pay taxes. At all.

Lucky faggot didn't even know what he had.

I have trouble liking anyone who openly desecrates the anthem with such intent desu

youtube.com/watch?v=SkhbpeL-8sY

Remember when that was considered "fat"?

>may have been
Seriously? It's so clear cut... what a joke.