Feels good

Are you sure?

Is this supposed to be at the banquet?

>both of baldfat drinking

They fuqqed.

This is from last year.

FAT
ROLLS

Doesn't Kubo say that she drew this Fairy at the beginning of last year and never showed it to anyone?

I don't trust my Moon skills that much, but I can agree with Kubo on this point: Thank you for being born, Fairy.

He is ready to be fucked, I get it Kubo.

It's hard to defeat someone with no gag reflex.

>yankee Yurio
yes please

This is way too lewd

Harley Quinn Yurio when

Happy birthday Fairy!

twitter.com/usui1047/status/836555649907503108

Any translatoranons around?

Happy Birthday little fairy

Who drew this

>way too lewd
>sitting cross-legged, wearing a tracksuit, scowling and ready to kill you if you don't leave the room in 0.5 seconds

Sure, user.

twitter.com/nebako_yoi

Happy birthday Fairy

Google translate tells me this bikefairy fujo is very happy about the new interview.

You only made it even better

He is pissed that nobody fucked him yet when it's been two full hours since he's legal.

too busy but I'll transcribe
そんなミスリードも誘うような配置になったらいいなあと思ったんですよね。で、そう考えていくよ、オタベックって今大会の勝利の神様だったんじゃないか、とも思えてきて。それに愛されたのがユリオだったのかな、とか、そんなことを思い浮かべながら描きていました。

Shouldn't he be 17 now?
Age of consent in Russia is 16 though

He's 16 now.

Did you do your daily squats, /yoi/?

He's listed as 15 y/o on official site, I guess he's 16 now.

Thanks, but google wasn't very helpful.

>エロいユーラチカ……!!

I WANT TO HAVE VICTOR'S BABY!!!!!!!!

>カツ丼を知る前のアイスタイガー先輩…
The ice tiger-senpai before knowing katsudon

No, Kubo, you won't make me wanting to fuck Yurio, stop trying.

>Yuuri staring at Victor crying is showing he's naturally a little devil

Wait July 15 (JJ's birthday)
What will she draw for her husbando?

Yuuri, we've gone through this already.

Thank you, user.
My nip is shit but I can recognize "ナチュラルな小悪魔" (Natural little devil)
Literally.
Pigtler strikes back.

He also enjoys crying in front of other people making them feel like shit.

I don't see that one was as bad, he really did get upset then because he was already scared of Victor losing interest in him and Victor played on those fears. He wasn't faking it

Viktor can be Hitler as well, that's why they complement each other nicely.

they are here to BEAT YOU THE FUCK OUT AND GET OUT OF THEIR PARKING LOT

>two YOI threads
Calm down, faggots

Stop duplicating faggots

fairy best girl

sage

>named thread
>linked to the previous
>...

I think I'll stay here.

Would you slap this ass?

I dont know if I could be so rough.

I hate this

chaotic-tendenci.tumblr.com/post/157778467904/spoon-2di-yuri-on-ice-scans

anything relevant in these scans?

Indeed. There are shitposters in the other

Slower, quiet threads really are the best

>Victor stilettos
I like this.

I remember someone a while ago talk about making an itabag for Otabek. I've decided to start one of my own with all this keychain merch YoI keeps making. Is it worth to preorder the box sets seeing as I only want 1-2 charms per set?

>they're still wearing skates even as students
what the heck

Might be easier to buy them secondhand so you don't have to purchase an entire box.

Even after watching YoI, I can't get JJ's theme out of my head.

>I look in the mirror the king looks back at me

High School OVA but everyone wears skates.

Me too now, thanks.

Pig is hitler confirmed yet again

I feel sorry for Victor but I hope Yuuri keeps being a Pigtler again next season.

Thanks user, a lot of the listings seem to have him taken for preorders but I'll look around the merch that's already come out.

I only like Pigtler when he's a possessive gay slut. It'll make it diificult for me to keep liking him if he remains just as autistic next season. I want developement not stagnation.

Just moments of him being a dick, not all the time. Victor will have his moments too assuredly.

Don't worry, Victor will be skating too, there are going to be plenty of moments where he'll be Hitler too.

the entire high school has ice as flooring

I want to punch Bald there

look at his fucking neck. holy shit.

This is never mentioned or alluded to.

No one understood what Kubo meant in that interview because 甘い恋 was wrongly literally translated. She's not saying the aria isn't about love, she's saying that unlike in a perfect relationship where everything goes smoothly and everyone is happy, this aria is about the loss of a parter. She's implying it's a tragic love story instead of a sweet one.

The translation also makes it look like the lyrics have nothing to do with Victor after the changes. Kubo starts by saying that originally the aria isn't supposed to be about Victor, but then she wanted a small part to be connected with him so she added some lines for that purpose. The lyrics are still about the fictional opera but there are some lines that were inspired by Victor and Yuuri.

>She's implying it's a tragic love story instead of a sweet one.
I like how this also changes with the duet version. The especially tragic parts are removed, and it's much more hopeful now that the singer is no longer alone

Wow. This makes so much more sense than what it was translated to.

Tora translated this right?

Sasuga

can you actually retranslate it? I'm curious how different it will turn out

>She's implying it's a tragic love story instead of a sweet one.

I still don't get what she means by this. The final Italian version made it sound like it's about someone who's initially bitter about love but ends up finding their soulmate.

thanks. makes sense now.

why does this person lecture people on respecting canon and kubo's words if they can't even translate shit correctly

Of course. Who else would take an opera love song about two men and twist it into something platonic?

Didn't Nippons used to hate Russia? What happened?

Eh, it did sound like that but also kind of tragic. The fourth stanza in the aria does seem to be talking about someone who is gone

K does this every time. That's why she had to get a new name and beg scanners to stop sharing in order to get some sort of reputation.

Someone should really call their asses out, there are different interpretations then there's blatantly misinterpreting shit on purpose to pull an agenda.

Victor happened

How autistic would it be if a non russian would wear this?
N-not that i'd buy it.

yeah this is why I'm hoping the stuff gets retranslated, at least the important bits like that song description

One translator user has to a degree on Twitter and Tumblr

I'm tempted too user. Though I'm the austistic kind that only wants the real thing and not a knockoff.

I'm gonna buy it soon, user. And I don't give a fuck about what other people will think.

I second this. I'm laughing at how many people are already suspicious of Tora after the soulmates debacle. Even hellsite can sometimes pick up on purposeful nohomoing.

You can buy the real jacket. Bosco is the official Brand.

They still sell the Sochi jacket? Trying to look on their train wreck of a site is giving me a headache.