>Sup Forums tells me women at that age are desperate for relationships
>she hasn't had a bf for a long time
>has a dog, workaholic, lives with parents
>I try my best
>she tells me she just wants to be friends

Why did Sup Forums lie to me?

You shouldn't have fallen for a roastie

I know she is too old, but I really liked her, fuck

never be a friend with a woman she's just hanging you on the side. tell her she's a fucker and go hunting again my friend.

you need to make it more apparent you want more than friendship right from the start. don't waste energy meeting her demands. you make your own demands of yourself and then enter the race.

did you stick your willy into her?

Probably too desperate senpai

>I just meet her but i alredy know she is a angel

>you need to make it more apparent you want more than friendship right from the start.

I didn't desu, it was some time before I did.

Nope, wasted a lot of money for restaurants and gifts tho, like a fucking cuck

You type like a fag, therefore your shit is most likely retarded.

Hm, looks like I was posting with a meme flag in the OP, sorry about that

>33
>workaholic
>lives with parents
so may red flags

Why go for same age? Stop it. Choke the bitch, she will respect you more.

Dude. She is still desperate for a relationship. Just not one with you. Don’t take it too hard. Comfort yourself in the knowledge she is 7 years from being a cat lady. Less than 20 from suicide.

>has a dog
I bet there are amateur bestiality videos of her on the net. just like any other hot single girl who has a (big) dog

yo successful dude
Sorry OP. You really worked your ass off trying to get to the fry station. Skip the roastie and just bang a black chick. You're obviously okay with your dick turning black and falling off.

If you are a 33yo dude on Sup Forums who goes after middle aged roasties then you are not succesful.

Of course not. Dude should have gotten a clue when she was not down for it by third date.

Not really. Seems that OP just isn't her type. Probably had his brains fucker by Sup Forums.

well desu having a white supremacist flag doesn't work.

you're clearly a 12 y/o pretending to be older, but i'll bite.

in the case this thread was real (it isn't) older women can still have delusional standards and you fall very, extremely firmly below those (not surprising, you're on Sup Forums)

or, maybe, she's actually genuinely just more interested in work and walking her dog than getting into a bad relationship.

(let's be real, you will never hold a relationship OP, if you ever even fucking got one)

how about you go to so you can die with the rest of the virgin losers.

>not even mentioning the le redditdog instead of kids meme, the reddest of flags

Then there is that...

>Why go for same age?

Attraction doesn't work on demand. She was 100% my type.

It's a very small dog

ihate to be a cynic but she was taking you for a ride to see your limits, whilst wallowing in your gifts and attention.

if you enjoyed yourself somewhat when going out then I'd keep going with that modus operandi (way of doing things). numbers game innit

Do you still talk to her? Constantly?
Just stop.
Stop everything.
Go find some randomo bitches and get hooked on them
>hey user?
>we haven't talked in awhile
>ohh, sorry just been busy
And take at least a few hours to respond back to each text
When you tell her oom how you feel, that you don't really need friends. It's gonna piss her off. But she should respect you since you dud her on how she wants to live her life.
If she doesn't chase you back, then fuck her. You should of totally moved on by now

>Do you still talk to her? Constantly?

Nope, stopped right away. She called me only once after that and that was it.

>It's a very small dog
then she probably only uses it to lick peanutbutter off her twat and nipples

you have 2 weeks from meeting someone to make your impression, during that 2 weeks they will decide if they are going to fuck you. You need to engineer the situation so that they make the decision while you're sexy.
"hot chick is leaving work, stops to look into the room where I'm giving chest compressions, I just said "hey I'll call you when we get this guy back" and winked at her. after that she was putty to be molded, she said it was the hottest thing shed ever seen. I didn't even have her number since she had shot me down for a date earlier, but I had given her mine and I went over to her place after the code was called. (didn't get him back unfortunately) 6 years later and she s my wife, sleeping next to me.

Some people just wont be attracted to others, just get over it.

Same shit happened to me when a roastie said she just wants my friendship and nothing else.

And now we're really good friends and she's there if I need help or something even emotionally, I'd love to fuck her, but hey, that's how life is sometimes.

Just chalk it up to a lesson being learned then
They'll usually come back to you with time. Especially if you're friends with her on any social media.
Start finding bitches that look just like her and post about them on your dates

I couldn't do that desu, seeing her constantly would be shitty, for whatever reason this rejection really hurt me. Never gave a fuck before, but this time it was super hard. Dunno why.

>Just chalk it up to a lesson being learned then

Sure, but Sup Forums is still not 100% right about women. That's bothering me.

>not having prospects
go out and do you man, stop chasing women.

Lives with her parents. Meaning shes too busy lawyer fucking an ex husband to be bothered with you right now.

>be me
>be 25
>noticed girls around my age started caring a lot more about my income than before
>be poor
>decide to start hitting on girls younger than me (18-21)
>they don't give a fuck about money, just want me because i'm a qt

FeelsGoodMan

If you use the word "roastie" unironically, you will never get a girl. You must realize you aren't talking to your peers but 15 year old edgy trolls who support people like Donald Trump because everyone around them doesn't like Donald Trump and they just want to trigger liberals. Why do you think Donald Trump fans never talk about anything other than liberals, while liberals only talk about concrete actions they want to take to make the country a better place? When is the last time a conservative has come up with a good idea to help Americans? They are literally just the liberal reactionary party, they don't have a mind of their own, they just react to whatever liberals want to do.

why did you buy her things before fucking her? I mean maybe buying her one thing (a dinner, or some sort of date) can make sense. but multiple gifts? top kek. she didn't have any reason to give you anything because you already bent to her will, stop being a fag you fag

And dog, she's a dog fucker

My brother does this, every few years he starts dating a new 18 year old. he's 33 now, bartender. and they love it. but then he's always complaining about them acting childish. I say "because you keep dating children"

Fuck off to /r9k/ what the hell has happened to this place

Isn't she the same age as you? You sound like a beta male that can't get her to laugh, all you have to do is make her laugh and act a little bit goofy. You probably acted super self conscious and awkward. If you can't be yourself at the age of 33 then you probably will never be able to do it. Consider this your last chance to be yourself around women. Think of it like this, you tried to tame yourself and not look like a fool, which in the end you still didn't get the girl but even if you have you would still have to be uptight wondering how she would accept you once you start do acting like yourself. Start meeting large numbers of women via internet apps and learn to act like yourself. There are 4 billion women out there. There's probably millions that would be compatible.

Don't worry, you'll get over it eventually.

I know it's cliché as fuck but it will happen and you will come to the realization that maybe she didn't deserve you.

One thing that helped me get over rejections real quick was documenting myself about women and their psychology.

Really helps you understand why some things just happen.

Sup Forums is not right about women. my wife is one of the most intelligent people I've met. is pragmatic and methodical. been together 6 years and I've see her cry twice. she's basically a dude with a vagina. we are getting ready to have our first kid and thus had our first real convo about race. our goal for now is to continue to advance at work enough to be able to afford to move away whenever minorities start spreading into our area. she doesn't hate them, she just sees the negative effects of their culture on children.

What is the issue with the first two?

i'm 27 and still date 18 - 20 year olds, doesn't look like thats going to change any time soon.

you will regret having her posted o pol. dumb idiot she will brake up with you after we are done with her. muahahhahahahha

Maybe she doesn't want you because you're an ugly cunt.

here's a redpill: all single dog owning women past 30 have regular sex with their dogs. owning a dog is a bigger red flag than smoking, dyed hair or gaudy tatoo

>"just met her..."
>"cunt dumped me into the friendzone, wtf?!"

This. Learn from my mistake.

didnt read the whole post. never mind, she told you to fuck off already anyway

what the issue with the third? Woman living with her parents is much less likely to be a slut than living alone.

You got friend zoned you low test beta male. They are desperate but it looks like you are still too undesirable. That's what you get for using meme flags. In addition, SLIDE THREAD.

She didn't want to show you her female penis

I'm the same age as you but I usually never meet women that young. Where do you "find" them?

She could still be a slut but she's living at home because she's lawyer fucking an ex husband.

Just live close to a Uni city? I'm 30, recently finished my PhD and still work at Uni. The first semester students we get are 17-18yo and the city is full with them, ranging 18-23yo.

Learn from the experience, and find some other pussy. and whatever you do, DON'T get the clam pregnant. That really will destroy your life.

Good luck with the divorce rape in 5 years.

Roastie spotted

Upset?

>you need to make it more apparent you want more than friendship right from the start.
But how? I always fail to do it. Have absolutely no idea how is it supposed to be done.

this is pretty true, our party just attempts to limit the effects of your party, never pushing out own narrative. We don't like the logical end effect of the progressive movement. We are literally only reactionary.

if that even is a bitch she is right man, OP is a faggot. maybe he should try men because he obviously can't into females.

you're just too ugly OP

>why did you buy her things before fucking her?

I can afford it and it makes me feel good.

I ain't sliding shit, nigger.

Nah man I am above average for sure, plus, I am fucking tall as fuck

You tried too hard. Never seem like you are desperate. Women can sense it and move on to next chad.

This. Being on Sup Forums is a symptom of larger problems in your life.

t. self-aware beta straightening up his issues

Post her feet.

>Nah man I am above average for sure, plus, I am fucking tall as fuck
doesn't matter. women these days have princess complexes, only the most handsome men qualify. you end up just "not being her type"

Tell her пoкaжeтe cиcки

fpbp

>it makes me feel good
>I can afford to
Pffttt baaahahahahaha

Well MAYBE she is a Roastie whore...?

Or MAYBE you weren't Alpha/Magnetic enough..? Im not trying to be a cunt, it can be useful to be self critical. Lot of men do dumb shit that bores women into losing interest.

Success isnt enough on its own. Sure they will come for the money, but they will run away with the guitar playing bum that captures their heart.

At the end of the day fuck her. If she doesnt value you for how you are, then she's not a keeper anyway.

Haha friendzoned by 33yo

>I try my best
you tried your best for 33yo? Are you a mental case?

yeah fucken this desu.

Sounds like an insufferable cunt to be honest.

Not funny.

Do not put yourself in these kind of situations. Your feelings (hormones) will fuck you up. Avoid older women. Hang around with 25yo and have these problems with them.

Understand that you are fooled by your feelings!

Oh, upon further reading you didn't get past dating.

1. maybe shes a victim of KIKE media telling her to want the perfect man

2. or maybe you've got to up your game.
> HINT, that doesnt mean spending more $$$, probably LESS

the issue is she is wortless as a woman. 33 is too old to start a family and as a workaholic she probably doesnt have any other goals in life then to work.
At this point you may as well be gay and date a dude.

You've fallen for her lies. Wake up.

can't be successful if you can't even pick up a 33 year old loser waiting at her parents house for a strong daddy to tell her what to do

>2 weeks they will decide
17 seconds. women make this decision in 17 seconds. its evolution. otherwise, great post :)

if you're the type of person who would post her actual pic here after the fallout, you deserve to be in the friendzone

The best investment over the next 25 years will be cat food, cat litter, tissues and vibrators.

She literally looks like pic related, I thought it was worth it

>At the end of the day fuck her. If she doesnt value you for how you are, then she's not a keeper anyway.

Yeah true

>1. maybe shes a victim of KIKE media telling her to want the perfect man

She is also very much into her career, like... she talks about it all the time with passion. I think the corporate jew got to her.

She probably has genital herpes and is ashamed of herself now. Anyway cunt, you left it too long, you should have married a virginal 17yr old when you were 21. You failed.

You went for someone out of your league.

I'm sorry, but fuck this "roastie" nonsense

Lippy pussy does not = sexual promiscuity.

Pushing this meme outs you as a sexual naif.

Old women are often more picky than young women.

They expect you to be richer and more successful and living in a bigger place with a better car with a more impressive job than younger women do.
They’re often also pickier because they know they don’t have time left so they know they don’t have time to waste on a man who isn’t the one. Lacking time results can easily result in them being more picky rather than less.

On what you base this? Not saying you are wrong, tell me more.

Real life observations would disagree: you probably know couples where the girl "fought against" the guy, until finally yielding and now "loves" they guy.

Loves is in quotes because women cannot love anything else than their children.

Shut it roastie.

Today you have made a mortal Enemy.
You best pray you never run into me.
AAAAND SHES MINE

>Lacking time results can easily result in them being more picky rather than less.

Isn't illogical tho? Should be less picky with less time remaining.

>She literally looks like pic related, I thought it was worth it

Thats why I say that do not spend time with these women. Your hormones will fuck you over. Don't ask me how I know.

They are useless if you want a family. So remember that.

The problem I am facing is that 25 yolds think that they can still find a man at 30 and be happy. So I get a lot of sex from these ladies, but no relationships. I am 35, highly educated and in very good shape. What i have heard from them is that they are not ready for what they expect me to use them (they are somewhat right). I want a family.

You cannot have a family with 33 yo. Or it is very likely to fuck up, because she is in hurry, so she will wake you up with a blowjob and do everything. And when you have the children together, you will be demoted to human furniture. You will be on par with a chair.

Yup. So fucking easy with tinder and increased confidence .

Seriously why bother with gold digging gags who’ll wonder why you aren’t in the top % of income for your age and subtly express it when you could date students or 21-23 year olds.

My gf has just started studying medicine so it’ll be 4 years until she’s working in her career and like 10 years until she might earn more than me.

Lol you fell for the ol' Lindsay trap!

Never trust a thinned lip woman.

This is all true. Once a woman has put you in the friendzone, there is no getting out. One must strike while the iron is hot and give the proper first impression. Wherher it's the first 2 weeks or 17seconds, the entire relationship will be built on those first exchanges you've had with her. OP clearly fucked that step up and besides that, being a childless workoholic at 33yo is a bad sign in a woman. She would make a terrible mother and probably an unfaithful wife. Might not feel like it, but you dodged a bullet.

kekowałem, although its 'show pussy' here. why cant Jews be this witty irl?

When relating to others:

Men: What you say

Women: How you say it

Men: Content

Women: Context

Men: Overt

Women: Covert

Speak to her, without saying it directly. The idea is to plant a seed in her mind you want to fuck her without so much as directly saying "I want to fuck you". You have to lead this whole process.

This creates sexual tension with a push-pull dynamic happening between the two of you until the point where the only thing left to do is fuck.

Tap into your feelings, don't overthink it (in fact think less) and have fun with it, women are fun.

I used to be in a similar position to you. I was 24 and fell hard for a 42 year old I was working with, extremely intelligent, funny, witty, and unlike any other woman I had ever met before, and that's not an exaggeration. She played games with me, flirting and used to tell me how attractive I was etc, but she had a boyfriend. I didn't want to pursue it any further because 1) she had a partner already and I wouldn't want to cut his grass, and 2) I worked with her and didn't think that would be the best move career wise. So instead of telling her how I felt, I kept quiet. I stayed at my job for a year and a half, completely depressed that I couldn't have her, it was one of the worst periods of my life.

In the end I left my job and vowed that I would never put another woman on a pedestal like I did with her. I'm kind of glad that I did experience that today, as I think it made me more mature as a person and I learned a pretty valuable life lesson.

>taking dating advice from Sup Forumstards

This, you can take her even to a fancy dinner and think that "we are just friends", if she accepted gifts from you, she was just taking your money.