Welcome to Bucharest, Romania, EU Have a nice Christmas!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_cheese
youtu.be/wEvorstt_dU
news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i get a half pig every fall from near sioux city. it's the cheapest way to buy pork if you have a deep freeze to keep it in. it really makes the most economic sense to buy the whole pig.

Makes sense.

ITT: Spoiled OP is scared by meat that is not presented to him as vague pink lumps under shrink wrap.

Merry christmas,neighbour

Based gypsies.

Are you scared of pork meat or something?

Based. Scares the sandshit goat fuckers away.

Not particularly, I just wanted send Christmas greetings.

>This scares the muslim
Pretty based desu. Uncle Vlad's legacy is alive and well.

>not draining it before transport
What a dick lol

>implying is not stolen

You clearly don't know our ways

kek

Pigs are our allies against the sand niggers. Based pigs.

Merry Christmas bro

Imagine how the West (allahu akbar in other words) will most likely rush to come in our country. Based people with based pigs. I love it !

Merry Christmas

BASED

how does it make more sense to buy them whole? you'd be buying a lot of 'dead' weight, stuff that you won't eat

It doesn't make sense to you ?
>post IQ

What piece of a pig do you think is "dead weight",just out of curiosity

Looks like a nice dinner.

I guess the bones, guts, skin, fat... I mean it's understandable, pork itself grosses me out

To you and the rest of the fucks saying this shit. It's not about the fact it's a dead pig.
It's the fact it's being transported half sticking out of the trunk of a fucking taxi with blood dripping down the side in the middle of a god damn city.
You drain the fucking animal before you move it. You don't use a fucking taxi to do it, and you don't have it sticking halfway out of a god damn trunk. I can't think of a way this could be worse.

the head, the bowels, the legs, etc... there's just a lot of it that you'll never eat or even use for something else

Probably stolen i imagine ?

>fat
used for cooking
>bones
used for soup
>skin
used for pörkölt
There is no such thing as dead weight in a pig,son.

>, the bowels, the legs, etc... there's just a lot of it that you'll never eat or even use for something else

Come in France, we eat the head, the legs are considered as finest piece
The snout is excellent with vinegar

Nice proxy ahmed

There is nothing wrong with buying a whole hog after slaughter.

are mudslimes ass mad cause someone stuck a pig in the trunk or what?

Even if you were to toss 3/4s the animal, it'd still be cheaper to buy from a farmer and bring it to a butcher yourself then to buy prepared from the grocer.

Wrong.
I have been in "matanzas" in rural parts of Spain. They use fucking everything.
But its a lot of work. Not worth it.

you can eat almost every part of a pig.

"waste not. that means eat the pigs feet, too. and stuff their tongue meat into their own intestines and boil it. like that's fucked up but, you know, just do what i say." -- jesus

the narwhals bacons at midnight my reddit friend! I love bacon so much, you have to be a sandnigger to abstain

>head
see pic
>bowels
You must be retarded,son.What the fuck do you think is used to hold the sausage?
>legs
The best pörkölt there is is made from legs and nails
There is no such thing as dead weight in a pig.

Bones used in soup
Guts used for sausage
Skin omfg what the fuck is șorici?
Skin+fat ever heard of slană?

Are you the only muslim in Moldova?

Hungarybro gets it.

We literally use the whole pig. We make sausage wrap from its intestines, fat is used for cooking and/or making soap, skin is fucking delicious when smoked.

Don't forget that most of the organs can be eaten and that sausage casing can be made of the sub-mucosa

Forgot pic

Legs and some parts of the head (you can eat the brain : fried) are used in a traditional romanian food called : "tobă de casă" , "răcituri". They are conserved in its own fat , after boiling, and you keep it and consume it over the winter season. You know nothing, John snow ! Go to your grandparents and work more and get knowledge !

There are very few mudslimes here and those that are either shut up and cry in their magic carpets or get with the program.

personal taste my friend
I choose not to indulge in meat from animals that wallow in their own shit

Holy fuck, Ștefan cel Mare awaits you to pay him a visit !
These guys know !

Could you please show me a single animal from anywhere in the world that doesnt wallow in its own shit?Im curious what animal uses the toilet where you live.

"Fucking savages i am glad that i will move to a civilized european country and suck foreigner and muslim dick for money",or so i would say if i was part of our diaspora.
Fucking based and merry christmas faggots.

>I choose not to indulge in meat from animals that wallow in their own shit

So you don't eat any meat basically

>hippie soyboy faggot thinking his opinion matters

You hear nothing from them. They are secularized, also, not imported sandshits. Their population here is around 60K among 18+ million christians.

interesting... I hold your cuisine in the highest steem so I'll have to give those a try

you're right, I wasn't taking into account the grocer's profit

that's correct indeed, now that I think about it, people here also used the bowels for sausages before they replaced them with artificial shit, for mass produced sausages at least

I will :)

This is sandnigger excuse. Iote musulmanu’ :)£

They say pork cheek is a delicatessen. I would eat

MD you need some real life knowledge.

As a vegan... that image makes me sad really.

Without meat you cannot even touch "rachiu" , friend ! Especially in your geographical zone.
>akbaru confirmed

Also, if you dont feed your pigs they will eat a human body completely,even the bones.
Beware of the pigfarmer, for he has no need to bury you.

this is now a eeww! food thread. shish with chicken hearts, a child favourite here besides sopa de macaco

it is really good. fish have good cheeks, too. then there is something called head cheese that isn't bad either.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Head_cheese

UMA

> Implying people are going to make this own soup.

Chicken heart is great

Ok frate!

Why would OP buy a whole pig if not?Everyone i know is cooking at home.
Cooking is only magic in the west,where whores fear cooking because it might damage their 20cm long fingernails.

Jews and Muslims dont eat pork...if you can see it you a dumb nigger.

i'll give them a try m8... feijoadas showed me you guys know your stuff when talking about pork desu

The West is fragile, my friend. Why are you trying to scare them off ? Don't you see they are special snowflakes ?
>pic related from my country

Pig tastes like human.
Merry Christmas!

Yes but make soup? Who the fuck does that? Why not pick out the bits you're going to use from the pig when it's slaughtered and leave the rest to the farmer?

Is that Rosie O'Donnell ?!

Looks like a Christmas dinner for a massive family.

Bogdan looks like a hot guy. Any ass pics?

>wasting money on bone weight.

The West needs to grow some fucking balls. This what we do in winter.
youtu.be/wEvorstt_dU

Yes, these older women know how to cook for a family.

Niggers gotta eat

What are you, a gay jew?

kys ahmed

>he doesn't eat humans
what are you, specist?

that makes sense. pigs and humans are very similar genetically.
>news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/01/human-pig-hybrid-embryo-chimera-organs-health-science/

You use the bones, retard. You make soup or stew out of them. Also, the marrow is fucking delicious.

UMA

>Pig tastes like human

MACACAO!

How can you say this with implied surety, did you indulge in human flesh?

faggot

Im using every bit and why should i pay the farmer for butchering when im perfectly capable to do so and then i know everything was done properly?
Why make soup?Because its very easy to make soup and the bones give it extra gust.
The west forgot what it means to be hungry.They do not appreciate anything and look down on people who use all of the animal,because they think its disgusting.Telling a westerner that you put pignails in a pörkölt and he will vomit,yet when you dont tell him he will eat so much of the very same pörkölt that he gets sick because its so tasty.

Actually this is true, but in the future will be a relic of the past in my opinion.

I for one respect that you use every part of it and not waste anything. The matter of the fact is, I would love to learn the knowledge for myself in the near future, as it is a necessity for survival.

>The west forgot what it means to be hungry.They do not appreciate anything and look down on people who use all of the animal,because they think its disgusting.Telling a westerner that you put pignails in a pörkölt and he will vomit,yet when you dont tell him he will eat so much of the very same pörkölt that he gets sick because its so tasty.

Truer words have never been spoken on Sup Forums.

nailed it
here, my neighbour, let's appreciate ourselves with some good peach pálinka !
Egészségére

Thats a goddamn legend, if you knew anything about pigs you would know they are quite clean animals, it's the people always feeding them trash and never cleaning the place what actuallly makes them be seen as dirty.

Want to know an animal that actually eats his own shit? Fucking rabits, but no, the pigs are the ones that are associated with shit.

Go eat a bag of clean dicks ahmed and kys.

Have you people neber bought your own groceries and cooked a proper meal or something? First of all the price for whole animals per pound does not equal the price per pound of chunks of the same animal, much less cuts like fillets which are typically a lot more expensive per pound.. On top of that, if you're a bit of a decent home cook you waste very little of an animal carcass.

Yo do realise butchers need to get payed too right? They don't carve up animals for free..

based romania-bros

My dad usually makes soup if he doesn't know what else to do with an animal's parts. Dunno how you do it in the US.

Fucking savage. Makes sense that France the rest of France is following Paris' lead in that it's vast majority African

Bogda Bogda Bogdanoff

Those look delicious

>Hungarians and romanians getting along in a thread on Sup Forums

Holy shit is this bizzaro pol?

rofl

someone bought a pig and is gonna make food out of it, what is your fucking problem? going to the market and buying processed food is better?

i just saw a commercial on TV with a bunch of pretty little girls singing a carol, ofc they were cherry picked but those were some beautiful children, all white, ALL OF THEM MILKY WHITE SKIN AND HALF BLONDE AND BLUE EYED

in your country that would be called nazi propaganda

if you have a brain you'd move here and bunker down and get ready to defend the last white countries from the SHIT YOU PEOPLE BROUGHT UPON US

Show your flag, kike

Dumb yurosmells don't know the difference in price between live, hanging, and packaged weight.

I fucking love pork