Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GKaIMzbMPxA&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=pP5Bn-AgcvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just started Heartcatch.
Holy shit, Blossom is the worst pink. Even Nana Mizuki doesn't save her. Also those fucking fairies.
Erika is good at least. Also, I like colours this season.

>Holy shit, Blossom is the worst pink. Even Nana Mizuki doesn't save her.
What's your hecking problem?

She is a Hime-tier jobber without the excuse of being trained wrong as a joke.
Honestly, from what I seen (3 episodes) Heartcatch would work so much better, if it was futari wa deal with two Cures necessary for transforming and purifying monsters.

Cure Whip is the best pink design since Fresh.

I thought this was silly the first time, but they made it a funny joke by repeating it ad absurdum.

I tried making ice-cream the ice, salt and plastic bag way.

I think Happy is one of the best magical girl designs. Simple but iconic and would fit seamlessly into any other magical girl show, and I'm a sucker for the pegasus motif.

Also spats

Looks like it mostly froze solid.

It didn't really taste like proper ice cream, but you can't really go wrong with frozen, sweet, creamy milk.

Meant for

Happy is great, but I love Love's design. It just screams mahou shoujo to me.
Happy is a bit too greek for that.

>a bit too greek
Is that a pegasus joke?

Not quite.
It just looks like an outfit that would suit someone like Nika or the Muses.

I want to pafu Pafu's pafus.

Nice. I wanna do that now. Pretty easy?

Black and White still have the best designs. FACT.

Servant of darkness, return to the abyss where you belong!

>Black
>no open navel
>best

Whoa hey. I said I like Futari Wa Pretty Cure. Never said nuttin about Max Heart

>tfw it looks better than actual futari wa

Would you?

>tumblr

Post Movie 2 design.
Or DX2 one.

I wish I had more like that to share, sorry.

I was searching for this image!
Thank you, user!

Is the movie subbed yet?

yeah

Now I want to marry Hikari just to enjoy seeing her bedhair everyday.

Megs is a lovable baka!

youtube.com/watch?v=GKaIMzbMPxA&t=30s
youtube.com/watch?v=pP5Bn-AgcvY

SHIPPAI DE STEPPU APPU
ISSHO NARA
HA-PPY!

Is this the most obnoxious and forced cute season ever?

Hikari is the goodest girl in the world

(\ >o

PURI PURI PURI PURIKYUA

>Heartcatch 04
>Blossom is self-aware that she is a worst pink
Made me kek.
Also Erika is pretty great.

So I just finished Suite. It really was a great season, probably one of me favorites.

Besides the amazing OST, I think what impressed me the most was how well paced it was. It felt like the plot was always moving forward, and there were very few boring episodes overall.

It also had probably my favorite finale in the series. Pic related scene actually got some tears out of me.

One of the few things that really bothered me was how the majority of fights had pretty mediocre coreohraphies.
They were still generally well directed, and there were a few nice fights in the last cour, but overall the fights felt quite uninspired.

It was also a bit of a shame how both Kanade and Ellen basically became background characters after their respective arcs were over.
At least Hibiki's growth into a leader-like position in the second half was very satisfying to watch.

And with that, I'm all caught up with Precure (except for most of the movies). It was one hell of a journey, and I have no idea what I'm going to fill that void with.

/blog

COOKING? COOKING?!

I really liked Suite's finale and midseason, but the rest of it was meh for me. The cats are the best part of Suite.

Nah. I'm not in to inflation.

Damn, Magical looks like THAT?

I want to rape this dumdum.

>probably one of me favorites

hello Brennan O'Dowell

Can't rape the willing.

She's too dumb to even know what's going on.

Are you a semi God at least? Her standards are high

I'm gonna watch Mahou and you can't stop me.

>pegasus motif
It's Valkyrie motif you illiterate Saint Seiyafag bastard

There is an actual Pegasus-themed Cure this season, anyway.

I remember when the designs left a lot to imagination at the start of the series, the artists loved it
And so did we

Valkyrie have nothing to do with fairy tales.

>It's Valkyrie motif
>finisher doesn't engrave itstelf upon motw soul
>finisher isn't divine assault

The KiraKira animal theme is too random.
>Bunny
>Squirrel
>Cat
>Dog
>A fucking LION
>A motherfucking PEGASUS

It's the food chain.
Bunny eats squirrel, cat eats bunny, dog eats cat, lion eats dog, pegasus eats grass. They all eat baked sweets and that's where the theme of friendship and anti-racism comes together.

Who cares? Do you? It's supposed to be entertaining, and it is.

I can't believe you assholes tricked me into thinking Kira was good.

>worst dialogue in Precure history (e.g. "That ice cream is precious to me!")
>constant need to make silly faces that often do not match the intended emotion (pic related)
>good music but it's barely used making the terrible voice acting stand out even more since the show is otherwise completely quiet
>Blue's voice is completely off the mark and even worse when she starts singing
>tried to give Blue a dilemma and then resolved it with "lol I don't need to write songs, I can just pull them out of my ass-I mean heart" teaching kids absolutely nothing

Then again, looking at these threads it's just a couple attention whore anons who love getting jerked off for their mediocre cooking skills. Maybe I'll try and suffer through the rest of Maho instead.

I'm afraid you might suffer from the 'tism if you can't interpret clear emotional expressions.

>Bunny eats squirrel

personally one thing disappointing of Suite it's The Background characters(same in Smile) like Waon,Seika i mean Waon is very close to Hibiki but why? dunno and Seika is the role model of Kanade and they we're interesting? it's just a shame

YOU STILL BREATHE?

She is meant to be flustered and is drawn excited. I don't see how else you'd interpret that.

Toei's going full retard with the "look it's just like heartcatch!!" bullshit because that's what they always fall back on when a season does bad. Little girls hated Doki so the early episodes of HaCha had tons of lolsorandom umakoshi-ripoff faces to try and win back the audience. Now Toei's doing it again because Maho's ratings were so bad. But of course they're too cheap to just put Umakoshi in charge of Precure so they force the animators to try and copy his style instead.

...but hime wasn't trained wrong either? and blossom gets a lot better later on. the whole point of her and her character development is that there's more to being a good precure than being a good fighter. She represents the kinder, healing and nurturing side of being a precure.

Because she's not childish enough to get actually angry at a tiny fairy. Flour or sugar can be measured again at absolutely no cost, and it was an obvious mistake that was realized before it did any harm. Himari is excited in the high tension way, not the happy way. It's like when you're extremely focused and something so unexpected happens you can't help but laugh.

The character designer (or head animator?) actually trained with Umakoshi, just so you know.

Hime had better training in how to deal with people in social situations than she ever had in how to fight monsters.

but almost none of the precure have had training at all.

A thoroughbred Cure wouldn't be a bad idea.

Blossom actually has way more kills and does better than Marine in the first part of the series. Go ahead and count.

Yeah they mostly just figure it out on their own and a lot of them are pretty physically fit already. I liked how in FW/MH it kind of seemed as if the power was some sort of magic parasite that controlled their thoughts to do things like the henshin.

She is excited, she is enjoying baking with other people for the first time. Even little girls get this user, stop baiting.

One pegasus to rule them all

>Little girls hated Doki
Fuck off okay, there was a time in Japan where every little girl wanted to be Mana

A thoroughly bred Cure, more like.

Lovely is a weapon of mass destruction herself

I want to bad touch Minori.

Kaoru, pls

Toddlercons should be slaughtered like the pieces of inhuman shit they are.

>Toddlercons

?

Real nature

That's a healthy lolicon target user.

>average day on /pc/