Why does Sup Forums hate him?

Why does Sup Forums hate him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Inp_sWsUqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=P4tpfvJtf1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because he is us.

Get in the robot.

Nah he's gay, he didn't fak Rei nor Asuka, but he accept Kaoru.

Why would Sup Forums like 14 years old male kid?

Self-loathing.

>Sup Forums
>not gay
Pick one.

because there are still people like

Because even Shinji is more alpha than Sup Forums, that's why.

I hate this meme, especially since he did get in the damn robot since the first episode.

He reminds them of them

Because he makes their dicks feel funny

This. Shin-chan is the ultimate waifu and Sup Forums doesn't want to accept it.

>Best cook
>Trained in music
>will throw self at anyone who treats him well

Dear God Shinji is the best waifu in NGE

C-cute

It was all predicted in the ancient scrolls.

I like to think the majority of Sup Forums aren't kids who hate him because he isn't a badass.

He's a disgusting piece of shit.

I don't hate Shinji. I've always felt the constant need to protect him, actually.

>submissive as fuck
>desperate for attension

>Kaworu that high

Haha NO

>submissive as fuck
>desperate for attension
>implying those are bad

What do you mean? Sup Forums consists of gays and little girls.

>submissive as fuck
>desperate for attension
These are both the traits of the perfect waifu

Oh I know I was adding to it because I posted that

He's like the improved fusion of Rei and Asuka

Cause there is nothing to like.
Plain and simple. And what worst he started a trend for awfull main characters.

Does world building every take a central part of the story or is this just going to keep being Shinji's problems with Giant robot action every now and then?

>t. Narutofag

Cause every MC has to be the fastest, the strongest and win all his battles by power of friendship, right?

He was the biggest faggot in anime and held the title for years

I dont. I only hate shitty characters like Kaworu.

Because he deserves all the hate he can get.
Whiny little wimp.

Who replaced him?

You know you wanna put your dick in him while he begs for you to love him.

I want him to call me daddy as I pound his sweet fat ass

But why, why he's so fuckble? It's like Anno gave him all the perfect waifu qualities on purpose.

He is the ideal female (male)

He wanted the young male audience to realize that they wouldn't mind fucking a lovely, submissive, desperate boy like this. He wanted to throw us off but little did he know that Sup Forums is gay anyways.

There are two types of people on Sup Forums. Fujoshi posing as homosexuals and escapists afraid of reality check. Fujoshi want to see Shinji getting fucked in the ass and constantly spam it (or make a full Rebuild movie with it) and escapists don't want to see Shinji at all, since he's their literal incarnate. Either way, Evangelion was a mistake, Rebuild Shinji is way too feminine both in mannerisms and voice acting. Guess they actually were pandering to fujoshi audience.

So Anno wanted to turn Japanese boys gay? I think it worked. Just look at their birth rate.

>There are two types of people on Sup Forums.
Which type are you?

I still don't understand, user. What's supposed to be so special about that ad? I don't get it.

I'm an escapist

Wrong. Shinji turned me gay.

Was there an established fujoshi audience in 1995?

I liked shinji, he was a character with flaws

Yes.

>Interviewer: JUNE’s readers would be ever so pleased. It’s as I thought. *laughs* But, when I think of how you went to such trouble to bring out such delicious characters, it’s just too much that, even though he was an Angel, he had just one episode then went away. Thanks to you, I’m looking forward to Comiket, though.
Sato: There are rumors that, up until recently, people did nothing but things like, “Touji seme, Shinji uke.” *laughs*I heard tell that now things are different.

>Anno: Touji-kun went away, and they all turned to Kaworu-kun, it seems.

>Interviewer: Of course, JUNE wants to see them playing the piano and cello together. It’s also hard to throw out the river scene. But the bath scene might be more erotic. Splashing about in the river in the open air is sort of hygienic, isn’t it?

Not gay but maybe bi? Because he himself was bi? Didn't want to be hated and ostracized for lusting after Iku-chan and he knew that deep down everyone is a little bi.

Feels bad man, maybe you should consider turning to fujoshi.

Even Freud said everyone is a little gay, and we all know Anno took a bunch of his research and put it into Eva.

Its too easy to hate him it is sad, so no point falling into this game.

People in the 90s used to ship Toji and Shinji together, everyone thought Shinji was way too girlish to ship with another girl, then when episode 24 hit they all turned to shipping Kaworu and Shinji because it was actually gay

>Fujoshi literally pleading Anno to make more gay shit
They have no shame
Maybe I should, but unfortunately, I'm a straight white male.

Wow. What was there for them to latch onto in those years?

I know one manga about a girl reincarnated as a guy and falls in love with this guy who was his lover in his past life. They're moon people and stuff and the gay guy wasn't even the main character and got rejected after he told his friend/crush. But apart from that crazy shit, I can't believe there were gay manga/anime in Japan 20 years ago.

Proof that Evangelion is gay propaganda

>Of course, JUNE wants to see them playing the piano and cello together.
Well now that explains a lot.

There was a homo and potentially incestuous manga that was popular enough to get an OVA release

I didn't know this. Fujos are fascinating creatures.

Fujoshi can latch onto anything. It's like liberals who see Hitler everywhere. They see gay everywhere.

No, Anno originally wrote drafts of Kaworu and Shinji going skinny dipping and playing piano and cello together, but they didn't make it into the final cut.

He showed them to the fujoshi fans though. You can read them online, someone translated them.

Name?

>unfortunately, I'm a straight white male.
youtube.com/watch?v=2Inp_sWsUqQ

You're just angry you don't have a cute bf like Shinji.

Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura had gayshit too.

Fujos tended to latch onto stuff like Gundam though.

I don't get it. All I see is two jap men eating and then something strange happens and then there is that mobile game ad.
That ad just doesn't make sense, I don't get why it's always posted here.

>playing piano and cello together
Looks like I forgot about that, I only remember skinny dipping.
I remember laughing at this scene with my dad
>that pic
It's from THAT doujinshi, isn't it?

They were never repeatedly congratulated

I like your pic, user-kun

Sailor moon has lesbians not gays. There was just one male gay couple and they were both evil and they died.

There were these guys (girls?) that changed gender when they transform into sailors though.

God, sailor moon is what fucked me up when I was a child. Now I understand everything better.

Play it with sound, retard

There were gays

>It's from THAT doujinshi, isn't it?
Oh, I see you're an enlightened user.

Shinji's my favourite character
youtube.com/watch?v=P4tpfvJtf1s
He made me think about how I really am and appreciate it instead of trying to change myself.
Kaworu loving him unconditionally with all his flaws was a beautiful theme.

I said just one male/male couple. And they were the bad guys.

Why are you ignoring Fisheye?
And so what if they were bad? They were still gay. Therefore there were gays in Sailor Moon. Durr.

Do you think Anno-san ever confessed to Ikuhara-san? Why did he even get married instead of just lusting for Ikucock harder?

Actually no. But no problem if you want to do that to him.
I really don't like the character.
He's a weak person that only complains and put the blame on everybody else.
To say I don't like him completely is also a lie.
He is way better on the second rebuild movie.
It was the first and only time I didn't hate his guts.

They still fuck every now and then

Anno had to settle for marrying a fujo

This doujin is a gift from God. Not everyone can appreciate such treasure.

He did and they fucked around. That's why Kaworu is all over Shinji. But then Iku-chan had to leave him so Anno had a breakdown like Shinji over it.

T-that explains a lot.

Maybe she watches them fuck too. Fucking fujos and their gay stalker husbands.

Any proofs? Preferably with pictures

Shinji was my gateway girl(male) fap

>"I have no freedooooooom!!!!!"
Braveheart-tier drama

No.
They just need to be not as awfull as Shinji.
Is a very low and esily achievable requirement.

>Ikuhara: I have been asked directly by a few people before now if I was the model for Kaworu...During the period when Evangelion was still in its preparatory stages, I was in very close contact with Anno-san. At that time, the staff of Sailor Moon went on a company trip to an onsen, and Anno-san was also among our members. [1] >The two of us ended up talking the whole night. >Even after everyone else had collapsed we went on and on, drinking sake and talking, sitting side by side in an open air bath and talking.
>So, I think the conversation we had that night had perhaps the same flavor as the exchange between Kaworu and Shinji. I also felt this way when I saw episode 24 for myself.

Touji is best boy. He belongs with best girl

B-but it doesn't say they f-fucked, user

>Ikuhara: So, I remember telling [Anno] a story about the time of my adolescence. When I was 14 or 15 years old, I was truly in despair, thinking my life prospects were very bleak. With tests and such things, I had the feeling that I was not permitted even a slight failure. Today it seems like even failures receive attention, or that there is freedom to be “dame,” but at that time it seemed that you would have no future after failing even once. Up until the 70s there was the anpo toso, but when that ended, an atmosphere - “ah, as we suspected, you can’t revolutionize the world” - began to spread.
>Ikuhara: So, I thought that I would be dead before I was twenty years old, and any life I lived beyond that would be a kind of omake - that was the story I told [to Anno]. Probably, just the fact that I was able to tell that story was of value to both of us.

>Ikuhara: Beyond that, Anno-san loved Sailor Moon and told me he wanted to make a similarly enjoyable work. [2] I wonder if an aftershock had occured when this consciousness that was moving towards the pursuit of realism - a science fiction-like world setting, the details of machines, and so on - came into contact with a work like Sailor Moon.

>Ikuhara: He’s ordered to come back by his father, he’s slapped by Ayanami, he’s called stupid by Asuka, he’s yelled at to straighten up by Misato… Shinji doesn’t recieve much affirmation from others. I think, in this situation, the only one who tells him that he’s fine just the way he is is Kaworu. “You don’t have to try to so hard.”

>Ikuhara: Perhaps because of that, after Kaworu appeared, the girls who had been watching Eva and who found it interesting but didn’t feel the kind of enthusiasm that the boys felt about it were able to finally connect emotionally with Shinji. Perhaps because of that everyone loves Kaworu. Hm? Have I ever said to anyone, “you’re fine just the way you are”? Isn’t that something I’m always saying?

-All About Kaworu Nagisa interview, 2009

Reminder that Shinji is canonically heterosexual

>Anno makes a doujinshi about Ikuhara using pictures of him scantily dressed and sold it at Comiket in 1994.
>spent the night with him in hot springs while both were drunk off their balls and everyone else was asleep
>makes a character based off of him into Kaworu who is in love with Anno's own self-insert of him

They fucked.

>the girls who had been watching Eva and who found it interesting but didn’t feel the kind of enthusiasm that the boys felt about it were able to finally connect emotionally with Shinji
Does that mean that fujoshi just self-insert as Shinji to dream about their bishounen prince?

I need all the scans of that doujinshi now

That sounds a bit suggestive..

lol

it's not much different from what otaku do with harem/shounen MCs