MELBOURNE HAPPENING THREAD #5

>Australian government now covering up that it was a terrorist attack.
>Never mind the guy was an afghan and most probably had a muslim upbringing.
>Never mind this was a carbon copy of every other terrorist attack that happens around the world in western countries.
>Lol totally wasn't a terrorist attack guys, the guy was just a crazy aussie. Crickets on lads.

>Pedestrians hit by a SUV in what police believe was a "deliberate act"
>19 people injured
>Pre-school aged child taken to Royal Children's Hospital in a serious condition

>Police are now holding a media conference.
>They are saying that they do not believe it is terror related but will continue to investigate and will allege the man drove intentionally into the pedestrians.
>Police say the driver is a 32-year-old man, not 19 as a police media release earlier stated, and is currently receiving treatment for a mental illness.
>theage.com.au/victoria/live-pedestrians-hit-by-suv-in-melbourne-cbd-20171221-h08u1c.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jF7E2847ro4
streamable.com/9l4n5
twitter.com/samirmishwani
theage.com.au/victoria/numan-haider-from-teenager-to-terror-suspect-20140925-10lt8m.html
archive.fo/mE3Z7
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150744117/#q150750641
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/flinders-street-incident-what-we-know-so-far/news-story/16691d32a3d43d8341a389ead7567086
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spam this shit all over australian social media.

>muslim terrorism

Police confirm this was non terror related! He was a peaceful Afghan with a history of drug problems. He literally did nothing wrong, other than suffering from drug and mental health issues which is a medical issue. Racist scumbags BTFO

>mentally ill drug addict
Muslim high on opium?

Has it been confirmed the guy was an Afghan or are you just being a faggot

Daily reminder that Australia has now had 3 major terror attacks and countless plots thwarted and all of Australia is in total fucking denial about it.

>Lindt Cafe
>Car of Peace Melbourne
>Car of Peace Melbourne 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Yeah he had a history of assault i believe and was known to police

Why doesn't have it's own version of Breitbart/Drudge Report etc? At least on a "mainstream" level. Not saying that these sources are amazing but Australian media is literally 90% left/centre left or 10% "establishment" right.

Cop said it during the press briefing.

he is Afghani but of course he was just a poor mentally ill drug affected soul who wanted to spread his culture :(

Jews and their (((ISIS))) pets, trying to drum up goyim support for their next war, hoping for more Aussie support.

CRONULLA SOON CUNTS

i asked this in the last thread but ill ask it again have any of you ever been charged under australias discrimination and hatespeach laws?

Tawhidi calls out dishonest media covering for ISIS, share this anons and spread the word. The normies are more likely to listen to an undercover /ourguy/ Imam like Tawhidi about this. We need to point out the ISIS link and wake up the bluepilled masses.

FB /TheImamofPeace/posts/2062301380682206

Who is Imam Tawhidi?: youtu.be/jF7E2847ro4

>The driver is receiving hospital treatment and is yet to be interviewed by police, Mr Patton said.
>"Doctors will determine when he is fit for interview," he said.
>"We will be hoping to interview him at the earliest possible stage. "
>The driver is a 32-year-old of Afghan descent who is not believed to have any terrorism links.

How have they determined all this shit without even interviewing him?

was the suspect shot by the off duty cop?

Or he was in cahoots with the Apex gang that set that fire under that bridge.

we dont have guns in australia.

LET'S
FULLY
>WELCOME
REFUGEES

Why the fuck do we let people who have a hatred of our culture into this country. Nice guys finish last.. time to eat a bag of concrete and harden the fuck up.

>no people are tweeting the officer suffered hand and arm injuries while trying to detain the suspect

probably had a knife

Is there a better pic of him?

streamable.com/9l4n5
twitter.com/samirmishwani
Related? theage.com.au/victoria/numan-haider-from-teenager-to-terror-suspect-20140925-10lt8m.html

the police don't have guns?

>a 32-year-old of Afghan descent who is not believed to have any terrorism links.
These cunts are fucking amazing. BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, A BAG OF KNIVES IN HIS CAR.
>NOT TERROR RELATED????

>mentally ill drug addict

Still had a purpose of running people down. We should kill all mentally ill since they could do something like this

I think you mean "Bearded Asian Man". Fucking Islamophobic scum. You should welcome this cultural enrichment. Islam is a religion of peace.

to empower the fifth column we already have in this country

total cover up.

won't release his name, downplay his violence history, say he's mental ill.

andrews, the premier and his cabinet are a bunch of commies and the police are in his pocket.

people are going apeshit over here. they aren't except anything they say, we all know what it was.

6+ people that rang into the news stations and radio said there were two people in the car.

police say he was alone. absolute lying cunts.

You don't get 'charged' under s 18C of the RDA. That section entitles a party personally aggrieved to bring an action against you - essentially a private prosecution.

offdutys wouldnt, likely they have to hand their guns in at the end of duty.

Lol 5 fucking threads over this “happening”. Was anyone even killed?

It's funny how many of these people with mental problems are funny, really makes you think, right?

Fuck this shit needs to be repeated for WEEKS on normie social media don't let these cunts deceive everyone

sorry, thats what I meant, off duty cops, that is amazing to me that they aren't armed.

So weird how all of these mentally ill drug addicts in France, Australia, Germany etc. are all Muslims. Why aren't governments spending more money on the Muslim communities to fix this?

>twitter.com/samirmishwani

Lol newfag.

the afp and asio has stopped 14 attack within the last 18 months.

including that somali fucker that was gonna blow up the NYE event in federation square.

Maybe. archive.fo/mE3Z7

so the police cant charge you for "hatespeach"?

I meant muslims

Is this going to effect the Boxing Day test, fellas? I have tickets for day one

Yet Aussies will continue to act as if they're Poland 2.0 despite being a total cuck country.

(((Muslims)))

lol we're cucked, m8
cops and military get told to not wear their uniforms in public when they're off duty to prevent getting snackbar'd

This is stupid. So, are there any terrorists out there who aren't mentally ill, who are not on drugs, who are not prone to violence and a history of assault? Are there peaceful terrorists? Because it sounds like that is what people are implying.

It's a bizarre coincidence that's for sure

i doubt they get to bring theres home? probaly have to hand the ammo in when you leave aswell. Australias alot worse when it comes to personal freedoms.

How many times did this poor refugee get called a cunt by this Aussie drongo?

just by his police and medical records.

the interview won't go anywhere, he'll just lie and deny everything and even if he did say he did it for islam, the police and the commie andrews government will cover it up.

i'd hate muslims even if ISIS didn't exist. I hate them for what they are doing to my home country.

Muslims can drug themselves when fighting. It's only allowed in that case then.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/150744117/#q150750641

He was rushing to a chef apprenticeship he was starting today but was late and had to get there quick and had an accident god you people are so disrespectful I bet you want roast pork at your lonely RSL Christmas luncheon too

lol muhhammed are seriously bringing up that psy-op?

By pulling his ID

Good, im going to wait for EID prayers in lakemba, and drive my fuel truck all the way down the main drag probably killing thousands. I AM ALSO BEING TREATED FOR A MENTAL ILLNESS SO ITS FINE GUYS!

yeah, probably was gonna get out and slash people.

so pissed off they keep covering up shit here.

the african gang problem is getting out of control in melbourne and they completely ignore it.

i dont think we will be hearing alot about his medical records or his mental health history until the court dates, those are strictly private.

Religion of peace again?

First we get faggot marriage
Then a bunch of niggers chimpout on the beach
Then some dindu shitskin plows through a crowd

But the media and the government and leftist cunts pretend nothing is wrong
Daniel Andrews you will hang from Parliament house you fucking cunt

As of right now we still have no idea what Muhammad Abdul rahman al-jafari’s motive is.

It's like they are only trusted with firearms if they are wearing their uniforms.

Sorry this happened Aussiefriends, thoughts go out to the victims and affected.

>drug addict
You were warned.

he a good boy

the police weren't surveilling this gentlemen otherwise this would of never have happened right?

so they are just assuming shit until they interview him and all his acquaintances, friends, family, check known places he went too regularly, hard drives, internet traffic, emails, phone records, social media etc...

but all that will get burnt no doubt

The gay marriage thing is one thing, at least we got a vote on it.

Most of the country doesn't want immigrants, least not from Africa and the Middle-East.

see

we need his name.

Nup. If a complaint is made under the NSW AD Act, the president of the anti-discrimination board may refer the complaint to the A-G for him or her to prosecute it - but that has happened now exactly zero times since 1977 to my knowledge.

>undercover /ourguy/
Muslims calling out other Muslims they perceive to be harming their image and thus their greater holy war are not our "ourguys", if anything they're the greater threat.

You people are simpleminded if you don't realise this. Extremists and their attacks create anti-immigrant and anti-muslim sentiment and people like him are trying to defuse that anger.

yeah m8. New world order.
We are the rebels now, the last good, sane men standing in a world of lies. They will do whatever they can to cover this up.

He dindu nutn. Racist oppression forced him to become socially isolated and take drugs.

>le 5% face

we aren't allowed to blame islam because innocent muslims might be offended, but what about all the innocent mental patients who are now being stigmatised? nobody cares about them, as long as the precious muslims are ok. which just goes to show that this nonsense has nothing to do with protecting anyones feelings - we don't want to offend muslims because we all know what happens when muslims get offended. there's an implicit threat of violence in that community so the blame gets passed on to another group that we know won't retaliate. pathetic.

How about the cyberbullying act? can you be charged for making mean comments on the internet through that?

(((Sky News))) reporting that a man arrested nearby filming the incident as it happened had a bag of knives and "interesting items" within the bag. Bringing the total to 3 arrested.

Australian government are in damage control. Saying the driver had "mental problems".
Likely the the guy with the bag was an accomplice to give weapons to the guys in the car but the off duty copper ruined their plan.

tl;dr 3rd man arrested with bag of knives. He was filming the approach and impact.

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
SEEN THIS ON JEWBOOK

>a 32-year-old of Afghan descent who is not believed to have any terrorism links.
Apart from the act of terrorism he just carried out.

DADDY!!!
Post the other bearded semen demon in the red shirt too, unffff!

>i'd hate muslims even if ISIS didn't exist
ALL OF THEM need to removed. And you are one of the least-infected nations. Today is the solstice. How many will the Jews be able to get in before Christmas? I'm personally expecting a whole bunch of them, which the jews will probably try to blame in Shia/Iranians rather than Sunni in order to try to get their iran-Hezbollah war the Jews are desperate for.

Mentally ill person here.
I've fantasised about driving my car into a tree, not a street full of people.
Is this why I'm not eligible for benefits? Should I tell my doctor I want to drive into strangers? Will that get me the gibs these lads do?

Holy fuck you guys are racist, we don't even know if he's Muslim. Essentially a true blue Aussie who had issues, these things are part and parcel of living in a big city.

Not always the case. There are genuine reformists because shock, not every Muslim wants to live in a fucking hellscape

>getting mad about this when the American government has just thrown 13 MILLION people off healthcare

Hmmmmm - 19 people injured vs. 13 million (of which 56% are white) who could die without healthcare. I wonder which is more important.

You rightards don't see what the real problem is here. It's not Muslims, it's assault vehicles. We need an immediate ban on all assault vehicles and background checks for smaller less powerful vehicles

>name
Bloke on previous thread said Samir Haider

Victoria Police have arrested the sole occupant of the car, 32-year-old Saeed Noori, who is of Afghan descent and has a history of drug use and mental illness
A second man who was filming the incident was arrested. He had three knives in his bag

>"MENTAL ILLNESS"............
YEAH fucking islam is a mental illness alright!

heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/flinders-street-incident-what-we-know-so-far/news-story/16691d32a3d43d8341a389ead7567086

Saeed Noori
Saeed Noori
Saeed Noori

GET ON HIS SOCIAL MEDIA NOW BEFORE THEY PULL IT

It was a car of peace, and he was definitely a local White Australian male.

give me a quick rundown on your id

welcome fake again
how often did they edit their tweet?
fucking fb fagget

If you vote for the big 2 you are the problem

What is even the point of being in damage control or covering this up? No one belives the government or police. They might as well jsut be fucking honest at least they won't look fucking criminal

seeHIS NAME IS SAEED NOORI

>There are genuine reformists
So? "Reformed" Islam doesn't belong anymore than its more Orthodox incarnations.

>syrian immigrant
>second generation afghan
choose one

No i tried, they just go "awww"