Queen's Blade Unlimited

Why anyone didn't tell they are rebooting Queen's Blade?

Other urls found in this thread:

queensblade.net/unlimited/
youtube.com/watch?v=oLsb_oIaIbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anime when?

A new ova soon, the site is up.
queensblade.net/unlimited/

We did, several times in the last two months, it just you weren't paying attention.

>ova
Fuck that shit, TV when
I don't understand how they keep failing to get sales on this franchise

I don't know, probably the ovas are bait to buy the new books.

They're OVAing it because they're dojng the 7 sins anime, so they dont wanna shell the money to make another ecchi show to compete with one of their own properties.

This is news to me too.

when is that finally coming out? is it going to be 5 minute episodes again like bikini warriors?

Fuck yeah!
The fap never end.

Just interested in this because of Airi. Hope that they don't brutally kill her off like they did with Liliana and her in Grimoire.

But Queens blade is really good show.

Probably one of the best ecchi franchises ever. Leina's ass makes me diamonds.

Will it feature Alice?

I haven't seen Queen's Blade since season 2. What the hell happened?

Unlikely, she is kinda a some kind of extra dimensional being. But it would be good if she would be there.

Where is Cattleya?
She is the only one that makes any money in this franchise based on her figures.

Rebellion, Beautiful Fighters, Vanquished Queens, and Grimoire. Beautiful Fighters was great overall, while the rest were mediocre at best. Service was still pretty consistent.

Erina's and the maid redesign are promising.
Will Leina finally be a decent character?
Never liked her. Not that she dont have the body, but as a character she was the most boring and uninteresting of the bunch.

The salings on the franchise are going well, they never pretended to sell BR, they are selling merchandising, and its selling well.

The ova are to keep the interest on the merchandise high. They don't need a big boost.

TV Series are glorified expensive ads, they don't need to expend that much on a entire series when is enough with some OVa

Airi was attacked by an out of control monste who aborbed her energy and left her naked in the middle of a fight. Alicia finishes off the monster and it starts getting sucked into a black hole. Unfortunately it grabs Airi and doesn't let her go, resulting in both getting absorbed and crushed by the black hole.

Tiina, the mermaid, ends up figthing Liliana. After eventually whooping her ass and destroying her clothes, Tiina finishes off Liliana by attacking her with a giant energy ball that destroys Liliana's ship and directly hits the pirate undefended body. Liliana ends up falling to oblivion while screaming in pain without poer left to survive the fall.

Elina's old costume was quite better.

She looks like a slut now. And don't get me wrong I love fantasy armor and "bikini" armor, but they should be lewd with lot of exposure, but they should also be fashionable, not being...you know ACTUAL bikinis.

Still better than the dominatrix outfit.

Ah, that's too bad, would have been nice seeing more of her.

Well... if we can have angels why not Alice as well?
Let's hope...

>now

Elinas outfit completely clashed with her haughty noble attitude though, seeing her make fun of Risty was always kind of a laugh.

Now she actually does have noble elements in her outfit, she looks like a rich bitch for sure while still keeping the cat elements from her past designs.

That argument is valid, still, new bikini could be a bit more fashionable

Their deaths aren't canon anyway. I think.

Liliana, Reina, and Airi were probably just featured in Grimoire so that the creators could boost Grimoire OVAs' sales by exploiting their already established popularity. I still find weird that they decided to kill Airi and Liliana though.

I also prefer Elina's new design. She looks hotter now.

They didnt die, they just flew off screen and both are undead so nothing definitive ever happened. Besides, Airi is basically just an ambulant soul, you CANT physically kill her and Liliana was tossed into water, last time she died it took a kraken to do her in.

They're both fine.

Airi was absorbed by a freaking black hole with her energy completely depleted. Liliana was weakened and thrown into a huge fall of highly pressurized water with her ship falling on top of her. We never get to see them recover, plus they have already been closed to disappearing/dying when they had they energy depleted. They are ghosts, but not completely immortal.

>The salings on the franchise are going well
Really? They cancelled both Rebellion and Grimoire without giving them an ending, I doubt things are going so well if they have to do a remake of the first serie.

It probably won't be 5 minutes. They've said that each episode will contain at least one character song, they're using it to push music as well as figures.

Would love to hear a new Airi song. Maid In was my favorite character song.
youtube.com/watch?v=oLsb_oIaIbg

The sales "on the franchise" go well. The franchise IS NOT the anime, QB is above all the merchandise: books, figures...

The series is not the main product, of course if they see profit on it they will do it. If Grimore had sold a shit ton of BR probably they would have produced Grimore TV but if not, there is not a problem, the ova fulfilled their purpose as advertisement for the franchise main object, that is merchandising.