Video of the guy driving over pedestrians in Melbourne today

So police are now saying this attack came from a mentally ill person, therefore, it's not a terror attack. It happened around 150 meters or more away from where I was at the time, and I found it interesting how well-structured police were for a terror attack. However, that doesn't change the fact that this has occurred twice now in a year. Mentally ill people shouldn't be allowed to drive.

youtu.be/GihvgD_5wW4

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5201021/Car-crashes-Melbournes-Flinders-Street-Station-crowd.html
news.com.au/national/victoria/car-mows-down-pedestrians-report/news-story/89f4b0171c6cca674b2a5e1117a6c612
youtu.be/GihvgD_5wW4
youtu.be/E0wRYv2WDOE
youtu.be/c4wHJqqud3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The driver in Charlottesville was mentally ill. It can be both terrorism and mental illness.

It can, but right now it seems like it's not terrorism in Melbourne. Very similar to the January attack

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5201021/Car-crashes-Melbournes-Flinders-Street-Station-crowd.html

They are calling him an Afghan immigrant that was known to the police.

lol

He is known to police because of medical history. However, funny how he crashed into people right next to the cathedral here in Melbourne where it says "Let's fully welcome refugees".

holy shit that cop slapped him
he should sue

The irony will be lost on the brain dead leftards.

a christian church advertising to slaughter it's own worshippers, maybe islam is the true religion?

Holy shit that police brutality at the end.

To be fair, moslemism is mental disease

It's not terrorism, he was just waiting for a mate

The police here in Melbourne is no joke. I'm scared of them sometimes. Always fun to see them vs the junkies.

kek

Really? I'm always a snarky little shit to the police and they've never reacted negatively. They seem like pussies to me.

>All Muslim attacks in Australia will now be blamed in mental illness
sad!

Honestly, the ones that I've met are often very rude and tries to be over the top macho.

Maybe I should stop asking them if their guns are real.

I too am mentally ill and constantly have to fight the urge not to run people over on my knife deliveries.

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

>Video of the guy driving over pedestrians in Melbourne today

lying faggot

If that's the case no Muslim attack is terrorism considering every single of them is mentally insane.

Based sargon

Its a terrorist attack because someone else was is on it and filming it.

What they should have said is dont blame the muslim neighbour's because the guy was a fkin loon.

Fkin english.. speak it.

depends on the race/religion of the driver, and how jews in media and elsewhere can manipulate the story to present an anti-white narrative.

news.com.au/national/victoria/car-mows-down-pedestrians-report/news-story/89f4b0171c6cca674b2a5e1117a6c612
>The Australian citizen of Afghan descent

$20 says he's a fugees
whatever the case, we are truly culturally enriched

at least it happened in Melbourne where all the faggots love this multikulti shit

yeah I remember seeing some drugged out cunt spit at a cop at a train station. they pepper sprayed him and left him roll around for 5 mins before pouring water over his face. This was before public transport officers or whatever the fuck they are called

This is fake news. Everyone knows Australia doesn't actually exist.

best thing was it was in the CBD who voted green. I reckon they are trying to find any excuse to claim it wasn't religion of peace's fault

Eat shit Muhammad, that was a false flag.

the first paragraph reveals the propaganda
>THE man who drove into a Melbourne crowd injuring 19 people is a 32-year-old with a history of drug use and mental illness, police have confirmed.

yes, his history of
>mental illness
is the biggest call-out here.

is his Afghan heritage the migration of his ancestors 3 or 4 generations ago?

diversity is our strength, didn't you know?

These tanned Germans must be stopped

why did they arrest another person? was he involved or was he just being a dick or something

that is curious, in the absence of more information.
a man driving a car with no passengers
2 arrested
hmmmmmm

mind you it was probably some white meth head pushing a cop
>whatyafucknmean i can't get to the station ya CUNT?!!!!

we need to get our shit together

Generally if you're a cunt to cops they'll be cunts to you. Just like anything.

That being said I do have friends who are cops and they think they own the joint.

based on assumption of moslemism being mentally diseased camel jokey degenerate- accident!
c
c
i
d
e
n
t
!
>there Auzies, live with it!

yeah that what is throwing me off. they said they had arrested two people in relation to the incident. Fucking swarmed the CBD with cops and shit and blocked everything off. Then said he was mentally ill etc. I guess it's good to know when shit goes down they can get their shit together

but giving out info they are spastics

A lot of refugees from Afghanistan that are here now have a high % of mental disorders.

A lot of them are on medication n shit. Apparently tons of them are all fucked up from being victims of child rape which is pretty common practice in Afghanistan even today.

I used to work with this young Afghan teenager. One day he just stopped showing up to work, his parent's called asking if he had turned up. After a few months we found out he went to Syria and died fighting for ISIS. I didn't fucking get it the guy was seemed normal and I used to play BF3 with him. Maybe he thought he would live like a king and have a hot wife or someshit he was young

>but giving out info they are spastics
this is deliberate to facilitate the
>muh multikulti
agenda

80% of refugees in Australia are still on welfare after 5 years
wtg

yeah I just was talking about how they say 1st we think it's terror related because they are going full on. Then later nah just a fucking crazy dude lol he was on drugs and beat people in the past

in the west there is more radicalism in subsequent generation of muzzies than the original migrants

they don't assimilate
they don't appreciate
they don't belong here

fuck off
he's still a muslim

I never would of guessed he would go do that. He was doing a sparky apprenticeship. He had a girlfriend who was pretty how (no pedo) Maybe she broke up with him, I dunno. I know his older brother was a Islamic nut could of been him

doesn't matter
we know the truth

when it's abdul, mo, or ahmed then
>#notallmuzzies
>there's no such thing as race
>we are all the same

when 1/50 is white
>OMG RACISTNAZIHOMOTRANSPHOBE
>white privilege

we gotta redpill the normies.
talk about this shit at work, but don't go full retard
they don't speak our language, yet

>youtu.be/GihvgD_5wW4
What's that FUCKING accent? Did you got hot shit in your mouth? If so spit it out before talking.

>dedicate life to being allah's buttboi
>this is not mentally ill in the first place

>BURKA HAMAAAAAD
>DURKA DURKA AKBAAAAAR
I don't get why we don't just start rounding up these sand monkeys into camps. Has any of them ever done ANYTHING to offset all the bullshit they make us deal with?

The Charlottesville accident was different, the guy's car was being attacked, he didn't run over people deliberately, he had to flee, and in doing so he had no choice but to run over some people.

You should take extreme precautions to make sure your vehicle is not disabled in the middle of a violent crowd like that, that may include plowing through unhinged people who are blocking your path, once they knife your tyres or stuff a rag into your exhaust pipe you're toast.

The attack in Melbourne was simply another muslim attempting to kill innocents in the name of islam.

It was just two lone wolves together, nothing to see here goy

Is that Woes?

kek
top bantz

>mentally ill person
YFW the left inadvertently associates "Foreign-Born Muslim" with "Mentally Ill".

is this him?

Terrrorism = committing public, high-profile violence with the conscious purpose of furthering some political goal

ready or not, here i come, you can't hide
gonna find Jews, and bake them slowly

Good job that the police and ambulances were ready for him, eh?

was good entertainment because women kept asking "why aren't you helping him?" and them replying "we are working on getting water"

According to MSM it's because he was filming. Like the hundreds of other popele at the scene who remian unarrested.

NO ACCUSING BOY

they are stationed pretty close by ahmed

Certainly seems to be their way of managing it. Like some cunt going durka durka in public for ISIS is going to be 'mentally well'.

>makes perfect sense
>don't ask questions

so he got up in the cops faces and was being a fuckwit so they arrested him because he was being a dick and they have no idea if some fuck is going to let off a bomb. I would of done the same thing

Why do Euros refer to the ground as the floor?

Oh, it's definitively not terror-related? That's a relief!

Oh wait, that was a lie.

why do seppos refer to the loft as the attic

going to main line islam mate, it is the best drug

the term ‘attic’ refers to the entire storey of a building under the roof, whereas the term ‘loft’ refers to one or more rooms or spaces under the roof, but not the entire storey.

Cool storey bro

The irony of that poster hung on the cathedral front is too much.

so my whole house is a loft because it has rooms under a roof? fuck of spastic

all the catholic priest love Islam because they can fuck kids and it's all fine

mentally ill or not, an immigration Muslim ban would have still stopped him from doing this

youtu.be/E0wRYv2WDOE

Let's do it fag.

yes, mentally ill
his mental disease is called islam

Is this the guy who got enraged here yesterday because someone told him there are 2 genders?

Can you read?

thread theme music

fellow aussie serbs, we need your help

youtu.be/c4wHJqqud3U

Cunt, Victorian coppers are renowned around the country for shooting first and asking questions later.

bantz are on