The biggest mystery of Naruto

Why do EVERYONE have the same fucking shoes in this manga ? Except for some minor tweaks and differences, every ninja has the same standard model of shoes in Naruto. How is this possible ?

there's a monopoly on the shoe market

Merch.

Kishi has a foot fetish

Foot fetish. This is fucking stupid, ninjas wearing sandals. And these toes disgust me.

Why not?

t. american shitter

I want to lick Sakura's feet!

What's wrong with sandals? I thought it looked cool.

lazyness

And I think some characters use different shoes, like that old man from early Naruto who wanted to build a bridge had regular ass wooden shoes, if I remember correctly, that mafia man was using regular shoes.

And Shizune wears heels at one part

>footfags

This is why you can't get quads.

In a communist nation there's no need for fashion, only functionality.

To be fair they're pretty ugly, you're doing a disservice to those cute toes and soft soles by putting those ugly sandals. They're uglier than Crocs!

I've always hated those shoes ever since I was a kid

No, THE BIGGEST MYSTERY in Naruto is how they keep their toes pretty and perfect despite running through trees and shit?

Is Naruto about communism?

Lazyness from the author and the studio

Eh, It's halfway there.

I always took it as if they are kind of an uniform for all the ninjas, or at least for those in training. Makes sense to me

Not even the housewives were safe from that abomination.

Everybody and their mothers wear those crappy shoes

It's just a (shitty) attempt at designing a cooler version of traditional sandals.

Most people wear generic bullshit footwear, just like irl. The badasses have their own style

Best girl, as expected, has her own style.

>two right feet

Uh, it's like uniform. The military gives you a specific kind of boots to wear. You should have more issue with the rest of their outfit, not the shoes.

Every country has the same shoes or a close variant, tho. And civilians too. Last time I checked, everyone in the street wasn't wearing rangers

Google images hasn't been good to me :^(

God bandages and spats are fucking great
If there is one thing Kishi did right it's making sexy characters

The toeless boots are so stupid. I can imagine pebbles being a real problem.

The real question is, why don't they have socks? TVs and security cameras exist in their world, but no socks?

I think Kishi's official statement was that he just liked drawing toes.

If he liked it he wouldn't have drawn them covered by those fugly orthopedic boots.