Schoolgirl who is also a super famous idol

>Schoolgirl who is also a super famous idol.
So what's your least favorite character archetype?

Autistic oppai airheads

The normal school boy who gets his life suddenly turned upside down

NEET girls. Stop making degeneracy look cute.

That's a cute girl (boy)

>schoolgirl who is likeable by everyone and is known to be kind
I blame OMK.

>shy transfer student who is an extreme special snowflake with snowflake powers

That's a dude

I also hate idols user. Traps as well. Also most kuuderes, but not all.

Good answer. I don't know why every harem series has one of these and/or a tsundere childhood friend as the female lead.friend

deredere with big boobs and GLASSES
I hate it so goddamn much

user it goes without saying that tsundere's are cancer

Underachiever at a magic school who has amazing abilities which the ranking system does not reflect, thus he has a low rank.

Sasuga Oniisama.

Fuckin every battle harem out there, hate this shit so much, even worst when the MC is actually a little Bitch too

Violent tsunderes.
Loud obnoxious girls that can't get a clue - they get tiring after a while.

>even worst when the MC is actually a little Bitch too
Fucking this. Give me more series where the male lead is an awesome, badass alpha who revels in how wet he makes everyone. And on that note, why is femdom so common in anime, but males domming the female characters is so rare?

Watch better anime.

Never.

Christmas cake ara aras with giant titties and eyes closed with that stupid fucking annoying voice. Or smart girls who have big titties, but are awkward and have stupid glasses. Japan can't draw glasses for shit, they all look like trash and by extension, make the girls trash too.

The Ojou-sama who knows nothing about the real world

Ara ara user, who hurt you?

Trinity seven is ur answer.

All of these dumb ass air headed hoes and their constant ara ara-ing. The glasses thing always bothered me, they look like such trash, and the girls behind them are always weak willed soft spoken doormats.

If I raise my standards, it leaves 3 watchable shows a season at best.