STOP IT DRUMPF YOURE RUINING THE EU!!!

STOP IT DRUMPF YOURE RUINING THE EU!!!

>Global rules

HAHAHAHAHAHA

The hutzpa of these Jews knows no bounds

>W-WINNIG EVERYDAY

This

What are they going to do pass a nonbinding resolution against us? I'm so scared.

What the fuck is a europe?

the only people who really get to decide the rules are the people who own the reserves, the people who own the oil, and the people that can launch nukes. everything else is "politics".

>US tax reform would "unfairly" disadvantage European businesses
Man, that's one hell of an endorsement. Congratulations.

>finance ministers
>problem glasses
>jew nose
>muppet mouth
>receding hairline

What did keks mean by this?

>Global rules
they arent even trying to hide it anymore

>caring about the EU
lol

Where 1/60 of your ancestors come from

BLOIMP IS COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA TO PASS A TAX BILL TO TAKE DOWN THE EU FOR THE FASCIST RUSSIAN BILLIONAIRES TO INVADE

FLUMPH IS FINISHED

IMPEACH!!

DOINOLD SLOIMPH!!

>M-MUH PONZI SCHEME!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love America, I honestly do.

S-S-STOP IT G-GOYS YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!!!!

>Implying
We're already at 0%

That's much funnier than it has any right to be

>sensiblechuckecheesekek.jpeg

We will fuck your shit up if you cross us burger cunts

Be scared:

That Jewish man says it's okay, I believe him.

Nah m8, I'm sure as hell not even 1/60th white and I'm glad as hell I don't have white cuck blood flowing through my veins

Trump's tax bill brings corporation tax down to a level that's similar to most of Europe. That's unfair!

The other 59/60 of your ancestry comes from this "Africa".

>I'm glad as hell I don't have white cuck blood flowing through my veins

lol. literally a mutt.

How am I a mutt when I'm sure non-white?

Even american niggers are 25% white on average. You cannot escape it.

Sometimes you need the Jew to stop the Jews

So are they going to call a meeting when Trump tweets just like the UK did? Triggered?

Not black either but I agree

fuck off shareblue faggot

That was Scotland m8...

And no, they'll start a trade war with the US (which the EU will lose).

I'm not joking either, Germany has been threatening a trade war with Trump for a while now and France is backing them up. The UK is the only one in Europe defending you guys.

As usual we take the brute force of your abuse. As is the way, as is normal...

>Y-YOU AREN'T ALLOWED TO HAVE LOW CORPORATE TAXES, BURGERS! O-ONLY WE CAN DO THAT!
Get fucked, EUcucks

>global rules on "fair" taxation
Sorry (((globalists))) couldn't get that TPP supranational government entity over us quick enough.
Now we get to BTFO your shit (((Union)))

I love this President so much.

>Global rule

This, Fuck those Globalist Jews

You realise they are imposing fines against the Irish government for low corp tax rates? They have made threats to impose fines on us if we lower corp tax rates. It's funny considering Luxembourg (under Jean Claude Junckers leadership) tax avoided 3 trillion Euros.

>YOU CAN'T DO IT THO! ONLY WE CAN HON HON HON!

Fuck the EU.

Despite being dopey looking and dorky sounding, this kike has literally accomplished everything on the great jewish checklist:
>Tons of fucking money
>Multiple Hollyjew credits to his name
>Hugely important subsidized government job managing money with no risk to his own wealth
>Smokin' hot blonde Aryan wife
>Name is LITERALLY on every single dollar bill.
Look at this fucking photo. His wife looks like the most satisfied Lady MacBeth you've ever seen. She relishes her position in the Fourth Reich already.

>And no, they'll start a trade war with the US
God I hope they're dumb enough to do this. The dollar will be kicking the shit out of the euro even worse than it already has been.

What are they going to do about it? Lol nothing.

They could theoretically start a trade war and simultaneously fire up the US economy to the tune of 5% growth with low inflation thus guaranteeing the reelection of President Donald J Trump and cementing the death of globalism.

So let's hope (((they're))) dumb enough to do it.

Let it happen. Winning is so much better when eurocucks lose.

>And no, they'll start a trade war with the US (which the EU will lose).
Please let this happen. It'll guarantee 4-5% growth (minimum) and a second term for Trump.

They're more likely to try and increase their powers over the Economies of Europe with the excuse that they need to do in order to compete with the US. The citizens of Europe will not be consulted, national governments will be ignored, and EU officials will help themselves to a lot of money.

And it would make it even better that our puppet kingdom Airstrip One would be getting out right at the time Germoney and France kick themselves in the dick.

>Get fucked, EUcucks
Hear, hear!

So business as usual then, got it.

By they you mean Germany and Germany can't start a trade war as they are an exporting country. Literally try for one day and they will be wheelbarrowing eurocuckbucks to the boulangerie for 250g ration if bread like the good ol days

Fuck Germany and fuck German """pipo"""

Not a single thank you from euro cucks for brfoing the EU...

Which is why everyone is saying they would be retarded to do so and would just succeed in revving the US economy into hyperdrive. If they did it would be the second best thing that could happen to Trump outside of a trade war with the chinks.

It pisses me off that this talk is even out there. White countries, 56% or not, need to be united in defeating the real global spoiler, communist, internet mass censoring China.

Teething pain. Trump will fix the bill.

lol, this one really got me for some reason.

>tax reform bill contains measures that would unfairly disadvantage European business
>literally admitting they're intentionally moving all production to Asian and African countries
I already knew the globalists are against industry in white countries but I didn't imagine they would admit ever it in public.

>brown eyes
>aryan wife

they are just niggers with light skin

>global rules

the US is the ruler of the world, cunt.

It's a bit early for that. I hope you fuck them hard and then I'll thank you after

Germany and pro EU ministers in EU nations are threatening and attacking Trump daily. You don't read about it though. It's only May (who is fucking tame compared to what they say) that gets any backlash whilst they hon hon hon and wir shaffen das there way through here unscathed. Annoys the fuck out of me.

Paki Scottish bitch started it, English people defended him, safe to say the Paki Scottish bitch lost her seat when the Scots were based and threw out some of the SNP. Based Scotland, learning to be like England, more right wing and gun loving. There's hope for those transsexual haggis munchers yet!

>disadvantage

EU has tax havens roflmao

Keep it up, The EU is rich with salt!

UNFAIRLY DISADVANTAGE THE EU OH NO NOT THAT ANYTHING BUT THAT

How do Drumpf lovers deal with the fact that against the tide of the majority who accept the two state truce deal, Drumpf is instead doing all he can to ensure that the Jews maintain control of Jerusalem and the rest of previously Palestinian occupied territory they stole? I'm sure there is some hilarious cognitive dissonance to be mined from this scenario.

based

>global rules
I genuinely want to strangle these cunts.

All I have to say about his wife is...
Buttfucking skinny bitches gives you bruises in strange places.

>this is the future we chose

kek, suck yuropoors

chekkked

one that we'll veto?

>global rule that regulates taxes in other countries

I fuckng hate the EU. When will the Anglosphere liberate them again?

WE DEMAND SOVEREIGNTY OVER THE U.S!

Kek.

Holy fuck. How are liberals going to deny this is good for business if the entire rest if the world is shrieking about how unfair it is to them?

>the US is not allowed to benefit from globalism you stupid anti-semitic Israel lover!

EU can kindly fuck off

Hahahaha europoors are a bunch of faggots

The boss kraut will fuck you back with tariffs.

>EU
>Are they right?
No.

Not even the eyes, that (((nose))) is not white

>hey'll start a trade war with the US (which the EU will lose).
I wouldn't be so sure about that.

Not if we auto tariff the cunt back double for everything she does.

fucking this

why should the US give a shit about the tax laws in uganda

everyone for them self, fuck the others

Invasion of Brussels when?

I hope she does. Germanys #1 export is cars. I wonder who buys all those BMWs kek.

Oh god yes. Brussels is one of the shittiest cities in Western Europe. Nothing much will be lost.

The Chinese

OBSESSED

Germany is dead.Its just the nerves kicking.

EU thinks they control everyone. Go Trump.

Fuck the EU

WTF we should leave the EU!!!

US to EU: Now go home and get your fuckin shinebox

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
G L O B A L I S T
R U L E S

Down the hall and to the left

WE’RE ALL WHITE DOWN HERE!

could be a way to raise tariffs
trump could be labeled a currency manipulator when everyone drops the dollar because of reckless wingnut policies

The EU should kick the US out if it has a problem with it :^)

I-Is that pic real?
I regret my vote for Drumpf

Europe is the attempt to oust the united states as the most powerful nation on earth, Trump knows this and so is fucking with them.

>Implying international law exists

The EU must be nuked now, the time has come for Belgium, France, GERMoney and any other pro EU scum sucker to be blasted back to hell.

The time has come now America, you must fulfill your duty and eradicate the European Union. They have to go back!

>They have to go back
To hell.

The same "boss" who can't even form a coalition?