Is this his best work Sup Forums?

>I didn't really like Perfect Blue

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HvCQMEb0AME
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It was fun. Suzumu Hirasawa is neat.

The only good thing about it was Hirasawa's music.
Inception is this but much better.

Yes. Kon kept improving with each work.

But...but...I liked Perfect Blue...

The only good thing? come on.
also
inception is overrated trash

>inception is overrated trash
It's overrated but definitely not trash.
Also a blatant ripoff of this movie, don't get me wrong, but Inception just executed the idea better in my eyes and has perfect ending that makes you wonder instead of just flat out telling you shit which ruins the entire point.

it was good it just wasn't for me. I wouldn't say it compares to paprika though

but user
[spolier]the end reveals its still a dream[/spoiler]

No it doesn't. Inception literally ends on the spinning totem starting to wobble but then the camera doesn't show you what happened so you're left to form your own interpretation that can be either glass half full or half empty kind of deal depending on what person you are.
It's a really good if simple ending.

fuck whoops

Learn to CTRL+S your selection, baka.

but the kids are the same age with the same clothes and the grandpa is still alive

>>inception is overrated trash
Inception just executed the idea better in my eyes
But Inception turns into a dumb action movie halfway through and barely does anything with the concept for the most part

Why wouldn't grandpa be alive

But that's fucking wrong.
The clothes are different and the children are older.

youtube.com/watch?v=HvCQMEb0AME

>spinning top starts to wobble even though it was always shown perfectly stable through the entire movie
There's also the thing with the wedding ring, but that may just be a continuity error

Why did Kon have to die so soon.
Why do the good people have to die early. I mean, I love Miyazaki but he's been smoking all his life and yet he's still well and good.

>he's been smoking all his life and yet he's still well and good.
Believe it or not but it's all about genetics.
If you have very good genes not even smoking like a coal locomotive will make a difference.

tokyo godfathers is

Since Millennium Actress was the only anime movie to make me cry, I'll say it was the best IMHO.

>tfw it's been 7 years

Anyone who says Perfect Blue is Kon's best work hasn't seen Millenium Actress.

I'd also put Magentic Rose high up there, despite the fact that Kon was only the writer.

I didn't even think it was the best segment in Memories

I like Inception, but it didn't have a parade of pure infectious madness so Imma stick with Paprika over Inception.

Perfect Blue is his best movie, everything else is just an expression of him awesome style. Paprika is probably his worst narrative wise, but the visuals are so interesting and the music is so creative many people still consider it his best. He was a real treasure, we really need to do something about fucking cancer already.