Hatsukoi Zombie

dumping

sweet baby jesus.

Perk

Something big happens this chapter?

and that's all

Do you want me to keep dumping it every week?

Yes please.

Thanks.
Just link the chap if its a hassle.

Yeah I like this dumps

if you could, thanks

>dat shape
dayum

I'll keep dumping it every week then.

DFC is the best.

tight shit my ninja

dat booty

Doggo Eve is best Eve.

So when does Ebino get BTFO?

Not in a loooooong time

What if the author builds her up and her feelings only get more intense. She starts to truly believe that Tarou also loves her and it is only a matter of time. Then the author kicks her in the stomach in the second to last chapter.

Why is she ashamed of her body again? She has a great body, not every girl needs huge boobs.

Close to when the series ends of when it gets cancelled. Makes the bitter tears even better.

You are in the minority with that thinking. Really small minority.

Her lack of tits and Eve's massive honkers are one of the main reasons she is still buttmad* at Tarou.

*still wants the D

Anime adaption when? I feel like Bones or Madhouse could really do this series justice.

thanks for the dump user

Yes, please.

Underdog's translator dropped it, evidently.

Because Eve? Eve is the idealized version of her from the mind of the guy she likes.

Without meaning to, he's basically saying he'd like her better with bigger tits.

I might be willing if you don't mind e-peen stroking, unwarranted self importance, and drama over things that don't actually matter.

I wouldn't have it any other way.

Eve is literally best girl.
What are her chances of winning?

less than Ebino

Can't be less than 0.

I feel like author has no idea how to finish this series and let any of them win at all. I think it's entirely possible that we get a nobody-wins ending.

Wait a sec are we no longer getting translations at all?

We've been getting translations every week.