Hayate no Gotoku

Well, 13 years in the making and it finally happened. I didn't think Hayate's parents could be any more scummy than they already were, but wow.

Other urls found in this thread:

manga-spot.com/archives/44498
youtube.com/watch?v=90VAXvR2IAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Explanation?

Hayate parents make Gendo,Ragyo,Sasuke and Goku look like the best parents of all time

I wonder if they knew about the King's Jewel.

Hayate's parents show up and trick Hayate into revealing he never loved Nagi while she was hiding in the same room. She finds out he was never in love with her and everything was a misunderstanding. When she asks him point blank he can't respond. The King's Jewel then activates.

Going to be pretty interesting to see what happens next.

Parents of the year all year.

The fuck is the King's Jewel?

I'm guessing we'll be brought to the part where the Mansion is in the Royal Garden.

Hayato's mom is pretty cute though, would fug.

jesus this manga has been going for 13 years?

I saw some of the animu and thought it was an ok premise for a year or two of light romantic-action-comedy, but fucking 13?

Let's be honest: did ANYONE predict Hayate's parents would be the fuse for this bomb?

I thought that there has to be a ring of scummy parents who fuck their kids over after hearing Hinaguki's Story.

I thought they would have been some sort of epilogue villains after all the King's Jewel shit was taken care of.

All those two did was drop a far lesser debt on their kids, Hayate's parents straight up sold his organs, the really important ones. They signed his life away rather than just fucking him over.

um?

It's true. Nagi would be a cake by now.

They just had to come to screw Hayate's life one more time before he snaps.

At this point, killing them would be too little of a punishment. At the very least something like locking them in the royal garden. Hayate is not a moralfag, he's not going to relent when the time comes.

raw out

can you share source?

manga-spot.com/archives/44498

youtube.com/watch?v=90VAXvR2IAs

Hayate's mom is a goddamn cunt, but she's kinda cute.

Post a pic of her

see