Who is your favorite Imaishi MC?

And explain why.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/rFpaa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They all suck

Panty because I'm a fucking cuck

satsuki should've been the MC

I dislike all of them pretty equally. Imaishi cocksuckers need to get out and stay out of Sup Forums.

Simon's growth after Kamina passing is a fantastic watch if you're not watching Gurren-Hen

I love Luluco also

Here's you're (You)

Simon>Luluco>Panty>Ryuko

Luluco grows a spine and mindrapes the guy she loves with the power of LOVE into getting a personality.
I find it incredibly endearing.

If i'm picking someone to fuck then it's definetly Luluco. AS for who's the best character, Simon is a real nigga.

>Great nearly instant classic design
>Personality is so bad nobody except waifu fags like her

>bad personality
She is a nudist with daddy issues and that gives me a hope.

RAPE

IS

JUSTICE

There was virtually nothing wrong with Simon to the point you could call him a Gary Sue

They're all fine except for Panty, who is a disgusting creature with no redeeming features.

>There was virtually nothing wrong with Simon
That in itself is something wrong.

Simon. Rest of them are tumblr tier.

He was a total pussy when he was a kid.

Luluco

>tumblr tier
Why? Because they're girls?

Ryuuko. But Gurren Lagann was a better show despite Simon.

Simon was just a poor man's kamina. He was compared to his anikin until the last episode and never became cooler than him.

>Personality is so bad

Nah, you're full of shit. She's pretty good.

Ryuuko because.

Why does Imaishi like female MCs so much, anyway?

What's with all the disliking of Simon? He wasn't a wannabe Kamina. He was only influenced by him, much like the show was influenced by older robot shows.

In the end Simon was no where near as brash and learnt from others around him to become who he was, along with his own steady but unstoppable personality.

nigga did you even watched the show or you're just spitting shit out of your ass?

Panty, Ryuuko, Luluco in that order.
I dropped TTGL.

Shit taste

Luluco, Ryuuko and Panty are good for nothing but sex and Simon is boring

Luluco >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Simon >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ryuuko >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> absolute dogshit > Panty

Not to mention that Kamina's whole schtick was having a lot of bravado and charm, but couldn't actually do very much alone. He needed to have others he could inspire because he didn't believe much in himself. Hence his whole "believe in the me who believes in you" thing that changed over time.

Simon was strong, but needed a good kick to get going. He eventually learned to believe in himself to achieve his full potential and show the potential of the human race. Kamina was the catalyst whereas Simon was the realization.

Simon is a boring character. Try to describe the personality of adult Simon: nothing but positive characteristic like brave, selfless, etc. Zero quirks, zero interesting flaws.
He wouldn't be able to carry a show that was more character driven like the others MCs in the pic.

Luluco is a superior Simon

Would Luluco revive Nova/Nia using the spiral power?

Definitely, she wouldn't pussy out like Simon did

Of all Trigger MCs, I think that Simon is the only one who wouldn't. He's a pussy, a faggot.
I'm sure that Akko would go all in too.

>tfw I didn't watch Luluco live

Is this before or after Nova cucks Luluco?

>lusting after literal used whores

Stocking.

Luluco is the only decent one. Rest are shit.

What? He never cucked her.

>Luluco is the only decent one.

He's fucking Panty, after losing his memory, in that book Imaishi published in last comiket.

Right? I never seen any director uses female MCs before.

Luluco is perfect.

NOT CANON AND NO HE'S NOT.

What about Miyazaki?

my nigga retro

It took him 27 episodes to get to that point though.

Dead Leaves was absolutely terrible.
And I say this as an Imaishifag.

I haven't watched it since I was like 13 but I remember enjoying it.
I really just wanted an excuse to be a hipster fag ITT.

Kys

Luluco is the essential 2010s protagonist

Because Gunbuster is cool

kill la kill got me to invest really heavilly into anime so it should come as no surprise that i'll pick ryuko

Simon

sucks to be you

I wanted Midori to cuck Nova away from Luluco, but it never happened

Ryuko is a cool beuty

All of them are better than Semen.

where can i see the book, user? im curious now.

Momofag pls go

what an adorable blue alien girl

she's green

Simon, but KlK had the strongest cast overall.

kek

Simon, he reminded us that we don't have to chase after anyone else's shadow, that we can all shine with our own light.

Male MC's are super easy to fuck up. If they're too competent, then they end up bland and boring like Kirito but if they're too much of a loser, they end up humongous faggots like Shinji. With females, you can toss in fan service to make them easier to like.

To put things into perspective, imagine if Ryuko was a dude.

Panty was the only one who has a character arc, weirdly enough.
Although I haven't watched Space Patrol yet, so maybe she becomes more interesting.

Shinji was a good protagonist for his show, though. And I don't think a male Ryuko would've been bad as long as all of the T&A was replaced with something else.

>Panty was the only one who has a character arc
Literally the opposite of the truth, are you serious?
The other 3 characters all change and grow in some ways, Panty, after an arbitrary moment of weakness dictated by the plot, just goes back to how she was before.

I think he was memeing.
Ryuko has no arc though.

Well, Ryuko and Simon change.
Luluco doesn't change.

I've seen people saying this quite a few times. How is it called?

>Ryuko has no arc though
Don't be ridiculous.
>Luluco doesn't change.
Of course she did.

What I'm getting from this image is that Imaishi got worse at writing characters over time.

Luluco goes from wanting to be normal, to accepting not being normal

And she also goes from being beta with her relationship with Nova to being alpha.

Probably this kind of reasoning.

>Ryuko has no arc though.

Nigga what?

Did you forget about the whole scene where Simon made a speech about how he needs to grow up past his bro and become his own man? That was in episode 11, and afterwards he was different from Kamina in a lot of noticable ways.

Book is here
imgur.com/a/rFpaa

>Luluco doesn't change.
Did you stop watching at episode 10?

>Just go home and suck on your mom's tits!
What a fucking bitch

after the baby plopped out at the end the scales fell from my eyes and I saw it for the masterpiece that it was

Simon. He was the coolest.

What is Stocking doing in that last bit? Is she being summoned by someone?

Panty because characters she has absolutely no moral standards and is really fun to watch and I wanna touch her tiddies

Pussy turned into poor man's Kamina. Not interesting.

>To put things into perspective, imagine if Ryuko was a dude
Still wouldn't like her. That being said, I'd love Satsuki-sama even as a male.

What's so good about Satsuki?

Do you really need to ask that?

>what's so wet about water?

Panty won me over with her dub. That voice actress could fucking voice anything and it'd be great. Her Junko is the only good thing to come out of Danganronpa.

the sarcasm->
(you)

I like the redhead because she's Shinji Ikari

Wasn't Simon supposed to be Shinji in a different upbringing? I'm fairly certain I read that somewhere.

There's no redhead in that image, user

Toss up between Simon and Ryuko, they're both really lovable.