Hey White People Stop Touching Black People's Hair! U Jelly?

'Stop Touching Black Women's Hair,' Online Game Says

Art Director Momo Pixel created 'Hair Nah' to show what black women everywhere deal with daily when people try to touch their hair.

Other urls found in this thread:

patch.com/oregon/portland/online-game-teaches-people-personal-space-invasion
youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s
youtube.com/watch?v=8rSIz7ZhSrg
thefader.com/2017/11/22/momo-pixel-hair-nah-hair-touching-video-game
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PORTLAND, OR — A new online game asks users to experience a day in the life of a black woman fending off the hands of white people attempting to touch her hair.

Created by 27-year-old Momo Pixel, art director at Wieden+Kennedy Portland, "Hair Nah" puts players in the shoes of Ava, a black woman simply trying to get around town without being accosted.

"'Hair Nah' is just a game to keep people away from invading your personal space by touching your hair," Pixel told the Associated Press. "It happened to me 10 times in one day. So, you know, it feels like that."

Players can choose a variety of hair styles and skin tones for Ava as she navigates herself through locations like Osaka, Havana, and the Santa Monica Pier — all whilst swatting uninvited hands away from her hair.

"Yes, it's a little bit of an exaggeration," Pixel said. "But when it's happening to you constantly … it feels how that game feels."

patch.com/oregon/portland/online-game-teaches-people-personal-space-invasion

ok

ok

They all wear wigs so it's not like it matters

For the record, it feels like Sheep's hair.

Is i really that common? Once was enough for me. Its like sheeps wool, straight silky smooth is far more touchable.

Jerk off in your hand and wipe it in her hair

I'm not putting my hand in there

ewww who would want to touch nigger hair? I'd rather touch a cute shiptar's hair instead

It’s not “her” hair, it’s some Malaysian girl’s hair that she has sewn onto her head.

Touch their hair? Do people know what is happening on a black woman's head?
Have you ever seen a black woman slapping themselves in the head? It's because it itches right, but why?
It's because after they get their "good hair" woven into their balding scalps, they NEVER wash it - leaving it to harbor colonies of smelly bacteria and fungus yes, fungus.
Touch a black woman's hair, that's fucking disgusting.
youtube.com/watch?v=aZzcw5dpb2s

where the fuck do i have to live to see random white people try and touch a niggers hair? because i have never NEVER seen this happen, not even once, but according to the msm this is a common occurrence. i will be robbed or killed by a nigger before i EVER see a white person touch a niggers hair "just to see what it feels like."

i don't want to touch their disgusting hair, i got better hair growing out of my ass

>Stop Touching Black Women's Hair,' Online Game Says
No wonder monkeys hate me

Niggers have pubes for hair.
That's why all their women wear wigs or put dangerous chemicals in their hair to "relax" it.

>be whyte boi
>have long hair
>go to school with niggers
>they NEVER STOP touching your hair

High school was... interesting.
Fucking hypocrites.

the idea of touching a niggers "hair" makes me physically revolted to my very core.

I honestly don't believe that white people are going around and randomly touching blank people's hair.

i witnessed it in elementary school; even then it disturbed me to see it happening.

Why would I want to touch their disgusting head bush? Who knows what insects live in there.

I never sit next to niggers in public transports, why would I touch them?

It's the reverse in this island, anyone with non-shit hair gets touched instead.

I had really long hair in undergrad and all the black fob sluts loved to touch it. If I wanted to touch black people hair, I'd just scratch my dick hair desu

>i witnessed it in elementary school; even then it disturbed me to see it happening.

Kids want to pet all the animals, never been to a petting zoo?

>Momo Pixel
NOGGER
>Creative Manager: Emily Weltman
>Designers: Allison BERG

OYYYYY VEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYY

Why would any sane person touch that nasty unwashed shit.

>women

Ah, now I see.

Thought didn't even cross my mind to do such a thing.

Black people really think they are super special or something. It's quite hilarious the self obsession.

This is stupid. Women want to touch my hair all the time.

If I grow my hair out a little, my hair forms nice ringlets. Most of the time the curls look perfect, like I did them with roller or some shit.

Ever been to a dark ppl country while being blonde?

Same thing. Hypocrites.

As if this happens. Last thing i think about with a black person is touching their hair i'm sorry. But i guess they WANT people to touch their hair and then act like everybody is doing it? That 'game' is so bad too. Literally a game based on blacks self obsession with stuff that doesn't even happen. Think about being that obsessed about your hair that you pretend that everyone wants to touch it.

Gross, I don’t ever want to touch that nasty shit

Nappy head ho

Are those people russians?

This. Fucking annoying.

I thought that thing is just an MS Paint smuggie. It's real. What the fuck. Anyway, I would so much love to tell her personally with a huge grin on my face that I'm not giving her a cent. I'd look into her dumb animal eyes and say, nobody will pay you, especially not me.

>I thought that thing is just an MS Paint smuggie. It's real.
Oh it's very real, here is the video of it.
youtube.com/watch?v=8rSIz7ZhSrg

B..but USA is white

thefader.com/2017/11/22/momo-pixel-hair-nah-hair-touching-video-game

P O O
O
O

I N
N

L O O
O
O

Thank you. How could I have miss this video so far? Into my SJW salt video playlist it goes.

That's not how you do it, newfag. You ought to let others finish the sentence

Why would I ever touch a nigger?

*starts typing*
>Thats not how you do it newfag
*stinks like curry*
>you ought to let others
*shits on the street
>finish the sentence

POO
OPOO
OO
O

truly, i am curious...

where does your love for shqiptar come from?

I touched a nigger sow's hair once when i was an EMT.
Literally had to change my gloves immediately because they were covered with some greasy hair gel

poo in loo

poo in loo

I've never seen a single white person grabbing a black person's hair outside of like a small child. If anything, black people keep grabbing my hair because I'm a white guy with curly hair

>indie
>makes a feminist statement against rape culture
>person of color

TAKE ALL MY MONEY NOW!!!! *burrp*

the ONLY person i've ever know to touch a black persons hair is my mom in the 3rd grade because the one black kid in the school wanted to touch her beautiful red hair so she felt his back

nobody willingly touches a niggers greasy filthy pubes on the head hair. neck yourself nigger bitch

What kind of faggot would touch a nigress' hair?

Bullshit. When I was one of 3 white kids in my 3rd grade class of mostly black kids those girls couldn't keep their hands out of my hair. They'd always ask if they can braid it and talk about how soft it was. Like daily.
Why is it now a problem for people to touch their hair?

Question: what goes wrong in a white man's life to be attracted to black girls?
I'm gay in a relationship with a bisexual man, and he is strictly into black girls and I'm the only boy he's attracted to...but I am blonde with blue eyes. I don't get it. Is it because black girls have bigger butts, bobs and vagene?
He's Irish too does that have anything to do with it? People here say Irishmen are just white niggers. Why is that?

Why would anyone want to touch their hair?

Russomutts

Fucking furries man

Sounds like he just has mental illness

Dude same here. Have curly blonde hair and this one nigger I didn't even know well always tried to touch it.

>Black women weave plastic crap onto their heads
>People see it looks fake as fuck but appears to be growing out of a her head
>This triggers the gene in white people to understand their surroundings (I.E. after the initial observation they hypothesis that this hair can't be real yet they need to make more observations to confirm this hypothesis)
>A white hand merely seeking to learn the truth touches her fake ass weave
>It feels like some artificial rope at a hardware store
Fuck it's not our fault

Why the fuck would anybody touch a nignogs hair or anybodies hair that they don't know...

Serbs. It says College for Economy in Serbian on the second girl's dress.

*touches your hair*

u mad?

Make them stop touching the white man's cock first.

nogs are convinced everyone is obsessed with them

Svenfro

I bet it became unbearably itchy otherwise she'd leave it be.

Black people wear fake hair. That is why they are so batshit about it being disturbed.

was at a pub and some black woman decided to touch my hair. she was a friend and it was just because it was messy from a hat.

so when whe was done i touched her hair.

she couldn't say anything but she knew what i was thinking, probably because of the smirk on my face.

:^(

>Hey White People Stop Touching Black People's Hair! U Jelly?
>U Jelly?

Why can't niggers ever fight fair? They're always sucker punching, ganging up on people or sneaking around.

Do Americans really touch other peoples hair to begin with?

>Why do black get convicted more than white people ? huh racists?

BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS RECORD THEIR CRIMES

Nigger hair is the most disgusting thing on the planet. Why the fuck would anyone want to touch it?

Someone already said it
>Ditto

Just like hyenas. They're animals.

Is this a thing that happens to anyone?
I've been to Japan and some people asked to touch my hair, but no one would just come shoving their hand on my head or anything.
I've been to America on several occasions, but no one even mentioned my hair.
Yes my hair is nappy AF.

Of course this is a thing. When you lack healthy interaction with other races, and you have a bigoted attitude that you're racially superior to others, it's easy to see other humans as pets in a zoo.

i have never once in my life seen this happen. What probably happened is that 1 person touched her hair once and she over reacted.

i just want to be able to touch any womans hair :(

why would I want to tough their nasty head pubes?

why the fuck would you touch nigga hair u cunt

No, there isn't an outbreak of people in 2017 touching black women's hair as if they've never seen a negroid before.
This is just black women doing what they do best, complaining and inventing oppression when the supply of real oppression isn't large enough.

It's not just black people. My hair is thick and curly and people think they need to pet me like I'm an animal. Most of that ended by the time I was out of high school.

i never ever wanted to touch someone else's fucking hair. to the contrary, i've had black people feel my hair to say how soft it is

nobody ever wants to touch niggers, this is just a bitch trying to get attention

So true. This needs to be made clear, blacpipo hair is cultural appropriation.

>sheeps wool
>straight and silky
Kek Ummm wtf? Nigger your stupid....

yeah and I need anti rape protection and men to check their privilege because men constantly hit on me, like, all the time, literally constantly.I cant even go to the grocery store without getting eye raped. It's so exhausting - It's just a projection

I have never observed a white person touching a niggers hair.

I cannot accept that this is common.

i have a friend that went to an all girls high school and she said it was a kinda common there. only literal sheltered/bimbo white bitches were the main offenders, which explains why you see so many turn into militant cucks probably out of sheer embarrassment.

>>Every white person
Wow your hair looks so unusual and.......
>>oh I see its a plastic woven wig

I see dudes with dreadlocks slapping their scalp constantly

Ummmm...because niggers