Why do the British say that the Spanish are not white?

why do the British say that the Spanish are not white?

Why are you shitposting?

>p p p please notice me
(You)

Today at the bar I work some english people said that Spanish are not white

it's because you work at a bar

"White" isn't a thing in Europe.

Spit in their drinks, if it makes you feel better.

Now it is, goy.

because eternal anglo
the British will criticise Polish and Med immigrants (specially Portuguese for some reason) but will gladly accept niggers and indian/paki shitskins, such is the way of the Jewphile anglo

Cause your not desu. but if its any consolation your whiter than americans

the British are white and you're a filthy moor
deal with it, you dirty moor

Because you aren't
It's a fact of life, deal with it just like the beady eyed Anglo deals with the fact that they are no longer white after what they have done to white Europeans for centuries

Because you are not.

Because the Spanish are not white

The French revolution and the first world war - which the Germans Austrians and Russians caused, have done far more damage than anything we Anglos did. I'd like to see you argue otherwise.

Ahahahah, look who's talking.

you shouldn't bully asians, you do come from the same family after all, my roach friend.

well the blacks and indians were colonised by the British and were pretty much savages at the time, so maybe they owe them and they have an excuse for being poor as shit.

The polish and meds don't really still have an excuse for being poor as fuck and migrating to rich countries.

Nobody says the Spanish aren't white here.

>English

I see. Their women want to fuck you, so the men assume you aren't white. Its strange, but then the English are certainly a queer bunch.
Yes, indeed, a real pack of queers.

Beg your pardon? You must be confusing me for some of your English compatriots, Achmed.

mashallah brother

They're jealous. Canadian here, visiting Spain and was in the UK last week. The women here are light years better looking than the snaggletooth snorlaxes in the UK.

Some of them aren't white. More Arabian looking towards the south, but even that's not a huge problem because some Arabs are pretty much white. My grandparents were white, though. They migrated from Galicia, but my grandmother was from Salamanca originally.