Why do the police in victoria do exactly nothing to prevent or even stop crime as it is occurring?

why do the police in victoria do exactly nothing to prevent or even stop crime as it is occurring?
they stood back scratching their asses and watching another terror attack today while citizens risked their lives AGAIN to stop the terrorist.
once again, they knew this guy had a history of drug use and had made violent terror threats, he was fucking ignored by the police YET AGAIN (this is almost a carbon copy of the last attack, even the same location).

i honestly don't feel like the victoria police would even increase my chances of survival by one percent in an attack.

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-21/police-investigate-emergency-incident-in-central-melbourne/9280618

this is different than the victorian judicial system which is run by sick pedophiles and has an actual agenda to fuck law abiding citizens in the ass...
this is the police which are inherently good people with good intentions, but are unfortunately lazy cowards, who have proven time and time again that they will run away and leave you to be killed in an attack.

>no helmet
>no run

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH

DON'T BE A DOG
LOG THAT JOG

Cops is Australian and European major cities seem like just traffic cops.

they pretty much are.
9/10 cops turn into a nervous wreck and are not capable of even drawing their gun from the holster if they have to.
but be assured they know every road law and will hold you to the highest standards, and punish you severely for trying to pursue a normal hobby like owning a modified or restored vehicle.

>www.logyourjog.gov.au
ABSOLUTE STATE

Is that sign real? Why do you need to wear a helmet while running?

Did you not read the sign? You could trip on a curb, slip on the concrete, or just collide with another human without noticing SO EASILY, it just makes sense to wear a retard hat.

With all those urban youths running around, it's a reasonable precaution

this desu.
violent assaults resulting in traumatic brain injury is extrmely common in victoria.

strangely enough the helmet laws actually contradict the anti-body armor laws, which prohibit you from even wearing stab proof clothing, and technically even motorcycle gear.

which one is it?... are we allowed to protect our brain and internal organs from potential harm or not?

i think technically you are allowed to wear a helmet to protect yourself from falls, or collisions, but must remove it immediately if some meth heads or blacks want to assault you, or risk breaching the anti-body armor laws.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What nani state does this?

Serious questio op. What is the average citizens opinion on the government oversight of the population.
Is everyone pissed off or is everyone a sheep that feels that the government is taking care of them?

>fines for not wearing a helmet

This is a shop right ?

I'm a night shift duty manager in South Bank, working for one of the biggest real estate companies in Melbourne whom own the majority of apartment buildings in both south bank but docklands, the CBD, and a fair chunk in the city. On an average night shift I have roughly 25 security / concierge staff on duty.

In the last 6 months the Sudanese gang problem has gotten out of hand, whilst the majority of our apartments are privately owned, we do have two short-stay companies that use some apartments for Short Stay. What happens is one Sudanese girl will go to the office, check in, use a stolen debit or credit card to pay bond and get the keys, and then on the night shift, 40 to 50 odd Sudo's will pack in, run a muck, destroy apartments, destroy anything they can, and by the time security staff and police get to them they're already moved onto another location, the problem we face is yes we blacklist the person who booked but when they're groups of 50 doing it you can't get anyone.

This week alone, just on Monday/Tuesday night we preformed 5 evictions on short stay apartments over the course of 48 hours against 5 different, large groups of Sudos, one group required 20 officers and the police tactical response unit to get rid of. These sudo's range in anywhere from 14 to 20 and they do. not. give. a. fuck. about anything, about staff, about violence, about damage, they don't care at fucking all.

It's a fucking nightmare right now, and the cops have basically said to our front office staff / bookers ''DO NOT RENT TO SUDO'S'' but to avoid cries of racism, the front office fuckers still give these people rooms and expect the night shift / security / concierge / police services to handle the fucking mess.

we have an extremely ignorant population who can be summarized with 4 words 'she'll be right m8'.
the boomers trust the government too much, and would unironically vote for actual helmet laws if proposed.
and the millennials have no concern whatsoever, only existing to emulate their favorite rappers and movie characters.

also places like melbourne have a very strange 'stockholm syndrome' type alliance with criminals since the days of ned kelly, which allows them to selectively ignore crime rates skyrocketing (they feel more relevant, having grown up in a 'tough neighborhood', therefore will sacrifice their childrens future for 'street cred').

I go jogging regularly in Victoria and if I didn't wear a helmet I wouldn't be alive right now. You guys are pieces of shit for making fun of this regulation that's going to save many Australian lives.

That's pretty nuts, how can you take that shit higher? Get some written advice from the highest police person you can talk to on the night of an incident and pass it on imo

it's not a shoop
but it's fake, yeah

Management are well aware but are to scared to profile and refuse a room to anyone. Our hands are fucking tied so I tell all my staff to let me know as sudo's are spotted in the building so we can evict without a reason, something we are allowed to do. Fuck'em I don't care if they're innocent sudo's if your staying with us expect to get evicted.

really keeps the noggin joggin

kek

>he fell for the "cops are the good guys!" meme
stick to watching your summer blockbusters bootlicker retard

Alot of people are pissed off but 85% of our population live in major cities where nearly everyone is a complete cuck. You would think the people who are exposed to the most shit would be the most red pilled, but for some reason its the exact opposite.