OPM - Gouketsu Edition

Who is this manly piece of sheer fuck you?
Is he just gonna get wrecked next chapter? He's not in the MA arc from what I remember.
They sure built Suiryu fast just to knock him down. I won't say he's dead because people don't die in this series.

Suiryu was destined to be a jobber, just like anyone else who isn't Saitama.

I will admit at first I thought he had potential. Like maybe through similar laid back training in his carefree life he somehow broke his limiters like Saitama.
But yeah, no.

You don't get it

Suiryu is just so amused by how weak Gouketsu's attack was that he spilled his coke

Don´t worry, the strongest hero will return and save the manga once again.

I like the tournament arc. I thought the MA arc in the webcomic was too short, and didn't have enough of a lead in. The tournament arc resolves this nicely, while at the same time setting the stage for the neo-heroes afterwards.

Plus I'm looking forward to psykos's betrayal of orochi

what does kings motor sound like Sup Forums?

RIP

So is this what happens to Garou? He eats one of those monster cells?

i think they will make monster transformations as both organic and with the cells, keeping garou organic

(you)

ok you got me

So did everyone miss the 3 hour stream Murata just did

I did, but he streams often (for a mangaka) so missing some here or there ain't a big deal.

Fine. But he did stream, I think the next chapter and Volume 13 special chapter

There were always multiple ways to become monsters. these cells are just another way.

Look at phoenix man for instance

And kills kids, yeah.

No one gives a shit desu

Garou is no cells needed, 100% pure all-natural organic monster

100% pure all-natural organic human bean.

FTFY

For now.

>Edition

Where are my dumplings?!

Always.

I guess Mask wrecked the monsters offscreen?

>ends up as a 20 foot tall thing with big ass horns
>human
He doesn't take the standard route to being a monster but he still becomes one

No, there's another drawing that shows there was more than one. Also the fact he was still singing while fighting

But he stays a human bean all the way through.

I'm pretty sure he kinda just did actually.

We know that people transform into monsters because of obsession because of the influence of GOD or something, and Garou was obsessed with becoming an "unfair being" and became like this.

Garou ended up being an exception because he managed to go back to being a human/breaking the "influence" of GOD, but the way he originally became a monster and got boosts wasn't anything special.

Yeah, he definitely is a strange case since he turned into a human at the end, and that he became a monster on his own free will, i.e. his obsession that drove him to monsterhood was essentially "become a monster"
I suppose one could argue that he never completely stops being a human and just reaches some sort of human-monster hybrid state, but I think it's pretty hard to argue that he was a pure human the whole time. I mean, humans aren't huge winged creatures.

It's more like he never became a monster ultimately because he retained his morals - humanity, whatever

His passion actually clashed with monstrosity so he became a hybrid kind of being

Like your typical shounen protag with an alter ego who gets the benefits of all powers available

>I mean, humans aren't huge winged creatures.

That explains a good part of his power boost too. Remember how garou after beating Darkshine said "so that's the limit of a human being eh".
Then there is ONE himself who called him a "true monster".

That's what I meant. The way to become monster is through obsession, which Garou had and he transformed because of that, but unlike the rest his moral (humanity) never really left him because he was just lying to himself about wanting to become a "monster" (the murderous kind).

What's Garou's status now? He's alive right? I hardly remember the end of the MA arc. Kind of lost me after he transformed for the 8th time. Is he with Psykos?

He'll be fine, he just needs to walk it off

Fucking love the art in this manga. Especially recently. It's always been good but it feels like now it's gotten even better.

>ONE
turned back human, walked away, whereabouts unknown
>Murata
fighting Watchdog man

If that was Garou he would've punched him in the dick

The tournament was pretty much a tease of how incredible Monster Garou's fights will look.

If you ask me he has best boy potential.

He's a Dragon treat, so he must be around Hobo King level.

That shit must hurt. I wonder how rough Garou would have been to TTG if she had been here.

Nah, Hobo is more dangerous, his magic orbs are insane. Gouketsu is just a low tier dragon with equilibrated atk/def stats.

>amai

>Punching them in the throat too
What an ass

It's fine for the jap version, but mask is probably the worst translation of Viz.

> in the fan translation he says "I'm not that sweet" in this part as a callback to his name "sweet mask"
> here it obviously never happens

> *mask's name is probably the worst translation of Viz

Goede shit man, samson was een kanker zieke hond

That pic isnt Suiryu is it?
Looks vaguely like a character from an older Rama era manga that I used to read when i was very young.
Been trying to find it forever never been able to.

> Fist of The Pure Blooded Master Race
>Goes full on Nazi for a second before getting BTFO.

That was a weird one.

I'm pretty sure it's because those hits are in the (actual) chakra points.

His monster form kinda reminded me of how I pictured Garou's earlier transformations.

Anyone know where I can get OPM with the original and redrawn chapters together?

Official jap site, below the normal chapters.

>ywn channel your root chakra into fubukis sacral chakra

>he was still singing while fighting
Glad to see he's following through with his ideals at this point.

Now that the arc will be coming to a close probably by next volume, who do you think should voice the martial artists

More like who should voice Dos, Eyesight and LinLin.

Lin Lin: Rie Kugimiya(obvious choice).

Do-S: Sayaka Ohara(Although I have the feeling it will be Megumi Han).

Eyesight: whoever is working in Madhouse that voices random female characters.

You want to kick her in the gut?

Ok guys, what kind of power will you get if you anons ate a monster cell? Your dominant personality and current hobby decides the final product.

what is his power?

Minor Regeneration and some sort of cellular manipulation

Who should voice Garou?

Sugita?

Masako Nozawa

the guy who voiced kenpachi from bleach

I would probably literally be the monster version of Watchdog Man. (Idk about the stoicism but I work with dogs and know them in and out)

Too deep, he should voice Gouketsu instead

This. I can just hear him saying “Then die."

I will become a 2hu character with a dick

Takehito Koyasu

Junichi Suwabe

the monster cells look like god

No hes voicing Garou i dont care it would look funny as hell

Here it is

Murata excels at drawing childlike smiles

A glimpse of what's going on at the concert

user its not your hobby it's your deepest desires that determine the power you get

saitama wanted to be a great hero so be became one

the monster cells are the same but unnatural

Is this just mangastream or is this a good translation?

More like
> Murata excells at drawing anything

All the translations will give you this line

Nice

So how badly is Suiryu about to get fucked. Will Bakuzan bother to help him

The OPM official website lists him as "IKEMEN KAMEN AMAI MASK". Seeing as Viz took Mumen Rider and Flashy Flash from there too, I'd wager they just took the Romanized name and mixed it up a bit.

When's next chapter

Yeah, what's the deal with Bakuzan? I feel like he's probably at Suiryu's level, maybe a little below, he just got dealt a bad hand facing Saitama. Those panels of him looking pissed off and maybe a bit indecisive don't mean nothing. Maybe he slaps the shit out of Gouketsu. That'd be kind of cool. He definitely didn't look scared.

If a human can turn into a monster, then there's no reason to believe he can't turn back.

He was just lucky that Saitama didn't blow him into nothingness. Garou just happened to have the strongest plot armor, something not even Saitama can touch.

23/03