What happens now that Jews have Jerusalem? Do they stop expanding now?

What happens now that Jews have Jerusalem? Do they stop expanding now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfk5-y_pYac
youtube.com/watch?v=lhuhEWzQLi0
historyofwar.org/articles/concepts_israeli_covert.html
jta.org/1969/09/29/archive/israelis-have-no-comment-on-report-that-stolen-mirage-iii-plans-were-bought
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/
jewishmag.com/145mag/herzl_hechler/herzl_hechler.htm
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nPQdrrbIzxg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hopefully not

Based Israel

I hope not.

Israel did nothing wrong.
Can you blame the fellas for trying to have a nice ethnostate in our world?

Now we fight for the Holy land again.

"Based Israel"
>Israel allowed Gays on it's land, which is a land sacred to us Christians
>Israel pays the living Hasidic Jews, who are mostly anti-Zionist, which makes them cucked
>Israel was caught stealing and spying on it's allied multiple times through out history
What do you mean based, idiot Republican?

"Ethnostate"
Israel is not an ethnostate, here you'll see shitskins and whites living together under the name jews, while most of them are either Slav or Arab rape babies.

It used to be an ethnostate.

if it weren't an ethnostate you'd be hiding from arabic lynch mobs instead of posting on Sup Forums amigo

Using their mental gymnastics this will be even further justification to expand.....

Recapitulate.

This was fully arab land by WW1 but the jews along with the black revolt of Lawrence and the the Indian british troops, invaded the holy land.

After this a small jewish community was allowed.

Then the land became multicultural.

>It used to be an ethnostate.
not really, islam is multicultural in the sense that they deny identity through culture and ethnicity.
it is probably why they destroy archaeological artefacts and their own history without giving 1 fucks

During Babylonian times the entire fertile crescent was white mans land and Jews were guests to it. Jews must ruin everything over time.

Is there anything in Jewish text saying that there is more holy land other than Jerusalem or do they have all their holy land as of now?

>now that Jews have Jerusalem
>now

They've had it since the 6 day war or whatever when they took it from Jordan.

No, we need accelerationism so that the nuclear holy war between Arabs and Jews can finally kick off. The 21st century will see more dead kikes than the entirety of human history before it.

events that must happen before the samson intiative is called.

That's modern islam, back then they were extremely different, Baalbek Palmyra and those same statues have stood there for thousands of years, that proud culture that created and preserved those monuments was destroyed.

Whatever was left of the Ottoman empire was devastated for a few pounds as it's the eternal costume.

You people like to speak of Providence. Might as well not ever put a time limit on it then. Red haired Caucasians were in North America before Asians arrived and killed everyone. Who do you think built the Georgian Pyramids? It wasn't the hatchet chuckers I can tell you that and they are different from the burial mounds and the "Clovis Spear Point" is a white man discovery. As usual because whites are super smart and crafty.

Are you trying to make me hard?

Now by 1938 there was an arab revolt and the jews were expelled of the holy land again.

British soldiers fought against the local population since 1917, for the control of Jerusalem, as the world leaders of the time had called for a zionist state in Israel, many times on public account.

During that time jews had to flee from Jerusalem and ended stranded in europa.

Now here comes WW2, and Amin al-husseini reunites with Hitler in Berlin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yfk5-y_pYac

Are you nuts? they still need places to house their jew spawn. West bank is pretty empty. Retardo palestinians offer no formidable resistance other than an occasional case of stab-the-jew. I predict no change in trajectory, they're going to continue taking over west bank and running their soft holocaust.

The jews were already causing problems in germany, their ties with the british oligarchs and the betray of the Ottoman empire still weights in the back of the mind of the Pruassianic leaders.

Well we all know how WW2 ended and from now saying anything mean against jews was completely forbidden.

The problem was that the Holy land wasn't recovered yet, and there was still not a zionist rule on the land of Palestine.

>Expanding in a territory that you already own

Before the wars the jews protested against the arabic leaders.

But after the war the tides of history were changed and such soft democratic measures were no longer required.

After the war they wanted blood and soil.

Thank you truth telling Jew.

>Do they stop expanding now?
Yes, once the jews have Jewruleslim all their greed will end and they will start giving back.

The jews were coming back to Jerusalem and no power on earth was left to stop them from taking over.

During the same time the (((cold war))) was starting in Iran of all places.

youtube.com/watch?v=lhuhEWzQLi0

Here comes the chosen people.

>Do they stop expanding now?

Of course they will! Jews are known for their ability to be satisfied with what they are given, not complain, treat others fairly, and be grateful.

It just officially kick started.

“I laid the entire Jewish question before the immobile mask which is Joe Chamberlain. My relations to Turkey,

‘I am in negotiation with the Sultan,’ I said in English.

‘But you know what Turkish negotiations are. If you want to buy a carpet, first you must drink a half dozen cups of coffee and smoke a hundred cigarettes. Then you discuss family stories, and from time to time you speak a few words again about the carpet. Now I have time to negotiate, but my people have not. They are starving in the Pale. I must bring them immediate help.’ And so on. The mask smiled at the carpet story. I then passed on to the subject of the territory which I wanted from England.”

>stealing and spying on it's allied
What are geopolitics?
>Israel pays the living Hasidic Jews
Leeches, everywhere, noone likes the hasidim
>Israel allowed Gays on it's land
And if they did not they would have lost many mutt gibbs

Ask yourself the right questions and avoid stopping at the surface.

>modern islam
Started after the so called Golden Age of Islam, you know, when they started burning books because muh Jahiliyyah.

No, not either. Jewish Shitskins migrated to Israel since it's existence in 1948, and according to Israel itself, it's one of the most diverse countries in the world, and always considered it one.

It is though.

That shit happens all the time for a number of reasons.

Yeah no shit you got on a boat just a couple of decades ago, decimated the local population and used the british and the sandniggers to bully everyone else.

You know very little about your religion Abdul.

I had forgotten Ghandi's role in all of this, and yes he died when Israel was born and he fought the Rotschilds in India.

Those letters were intercepted, fool.

What now? Now we make popcorn and watch the nukes make pretty lights over the middle east. Best we can hope for is the dome of the rock, the temple mount, and all of Israel, Iran, Saudi Emirates all get leveled back into the 1st century.

Oh hello there baguette goy, do you mind if I borrow those airplanes that I needed? they're not done yet? But I need them now! so just let me take those plans. I can't have those either? Wow, you are VERY antisemitic goy, I'll just have to take them BY FORCE!
historyofwar.org/articles/concepts_israeli_covert.html
jta.org/1969/09/29/archive/israelis-have-no-comment-on-report-that-stolen-mirage-iii-plans-were-bought
Jews played you in 1967 and you still try to back them?
Or will you defend it under the name "GeoPolitics"?

Want to talk about the chinese and their corporate spying?
Want to talk about american meddling in their protectorates?
wikileaks.org/cia-france-elections-2012/

You seem to live in a fairy tale.

And business as usual.

jewishmag.com/145mag/herzl_hechler/herzl_hechler.htm

This is history not a fairy tale.

Corroborate your sources.

I don't know about islam cause all the Palestinians here arrived after the Greek orthodox church did.

The one true Christian church of jerusalem.

>I don't know who's jewing who anymore?

Kek finds prophets in utmost fascinating of places

What are you on about?
I was arguing about geopolitics, not the origins of zionism.
>corroborate your sources
Not a single source in your link. A shit website at that.
Could be a fanfic for all I know and care.
Most palestinians are from Jordan, Egypt, Saudi and Syria ancestry.
All, with the exception of one I believe, hamas representatives come from abroad.

>USS Liberty

Reminder Seph are the real Jews and that Ahnaz are LARPers

This was 1948 Israel.

>Jewish greed ever being satisfied
Lurk more newfag

Meanwhile in america.

Yeah my mad photoshop skillz allow me to alter the pictures and wikipedia simultaneously.

More chosen people.

So, now that we know how they got there, wanna know what they did ever since?

I don't understand your point.
Euro, then Arab and Persian Jews populated an area that wasn't their.
They bought the land they needed and once they decladed independence Arabs waged several wars against them and lost.
I can't see your flag so i have no idea if your country was involved in territorial gain and losses or colonial settlements.
I would like you to show ne where they messed up in the process of settleing in Israel?

A spy boat gets gunned down in an area it shouldn't have been in.
Cry me a river.

My point is that WW1, WW2 and the cold war are just one and only thing in Jerusalem.

The arabs fought back all they could but eventually they realized that the full force of the allies will fall upon them and from there on they plotted and went on exxodus towards europe asia and america.

They initiated violence, before and after the creation of Israel.
That exodus you are talking about is simply the market at work.
Liberalism and market incentives are what pushed your so called exodus.

How is being invaded and then having someone declare your country, their country not an act of aggression.

I hope you realize that you can't strike first inside your own walls, that would require an astonishing amount of jewery.

We aren't over yet, we still have to invade, Egypt, Turkey and Lebanon.

You mean you are not allowed to buy land to the locals and have the overlord of that land, in that case the UK empire, give you your independence?

You realise Palestine never was a country right Mahmud?

It's hard to invade something that isn't there.

as a (((muslim))) this picture makes me feel uneasy as fuck.

That's the argument israelis use, you know that?
:^)

By 1949 the occupation required supplies and the american friends service committee was up to the task.

Once the arab leadership was removed, they still had the issue of the civilian palestinians.

That rabbi with the sign around his neck is right and wrong at the same time. Right that modern zionism is just Israeli nationalism which is entirely inconsistent with Jewish tradition, wrong because of the company he keeps which is 10x more nationalist than he would ever dare even though he subscribes to a racist heresy.

Here come the indirect consequences.

Once fully backed by the western powers and with the soviets fighting in Iran and Manchuria, they felt secure enough to start "relocating" the palestinan population.

A non stopping wave of people had to abandon the middle east, starting with christians.

That's how the greek orthodox church got established in places as far apart as south america and east asia.

With every new land acquisition more people had to be gently asked to leave.

But what happened to the arab leadership they can't be all dead can they?

>Reminder Seph are the real Jews and that Ahnaz are LARPers
huffingtonpost.com/david-shasha/what-is-pilpul-and-why-on_b_507522.html
Bizarrely enough, this Seph-authored article on HUFFPO about why Ashkenazim are pure evil is what finally convinced me to become an anti-(((semite))).

They went underground, to places like Iran, Irak or France, to create a counter offensive to the creation of this new global backed state in the middle east.

They look whiter than european refugees on WWII.

youtube.com/watch?v=nPQdrrbIzxg

Who can forget all that legal land acquisition.

> whiter than thou

the holocaust will happen again

No jews have important holy sites from the Nile to the Tigris this ride never ends

> Amefricans "liberating" Caen
Urban warfare is terrible.

That's for damn sure they are our white population here.

> Eindhoven free.
War is not cuddles and flowers in rifle barrels.

Le Havre?

Maybe Rouen?

So you know, these are allied damages, mostly american, not German.