MELBOURNE HAPPENING THREAD #6

Australian media and government now covering up that it was an islamic terrorist attack.
Claiming he was just a lone nut.
Cover up in full swing now.

>Victoria Police have arrested the sole occupant of the car, 32-year-old Saeed Noori, who is of Afghan descent and has a history of drug use and mental illness
>A second man who was filming the incident was arrested. He had three knives in his bag
>"MENTAL ILLNESS"............
>YEAH fucking islam is a mental illness alright!
heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/flinders-street-incident-what-we-know-so-far/news-story/16691d32a3d43d8341a389ead7567086

A third man was arrested on flinders street as well.

>user's saying people calling up talk radio and TV Stations claiming their was a passenger in the car. Early reports from news outlets also saying a passenger was arrested.
>The passenger who was arrested, a 24-year-old, is not believed to have had any links to the incident.
theage.com.au/victoria/live-pedestrians-hit-by-suv-in-melbourne-cbd-20171221-h08u1c.html

No news on the man with knives in his bag filming the incident.

>Pedestrians hit by an SUV in what police believe was a "deliberate act"
>19 people injured, four are in a critical condition
>Preschool aged child taken to Royal Children's Hospital in a serious condition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lD58-9ydo2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY&t=1s
reuters.com/article/us-australia-security/australia-police-say-dont-suspect-terrorism-after-car-plows-into-pedestrians-idUSKBN1EF0JG
youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4mwy9OBNA
youtube.com/watch?v=mSckdiTOvUo
youtube.com/watch?v=Pti1cCH6CFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=lD58-9ydo2Q

wait, third man?

pic related

Why would a government hide a notice behind a crime?
The world is really really getting fucked up

WHITE MALE ! RIGHT WING TERRORISM!

Aren't we long overdue for a gas leak in Europe? Haven't had one of those in a while.

there was one in Austria last week

melbourne is full of left wing globalist politicians as well as the MSM in australia being generally left wing globalist shills

shames me the police would be corrupt about this though

Thanks man
Checked

What, really? Where did you hear about it?

>just a minor fender bender

Absolutely flawless.

>that gaggle of chinks watching islamists killing whitey in their own country
Something needs to be done about the 'Melbourne situation'

pic related, quite a bang apparently, but I didn‘t hear it. read about somewhere.

Which area of Melbourne is Saeed Noori from?

What's it gonna take for the masses to realise that we need to reduce musilm immigration or just fucking deport all the cunts? Imagine if the police hadn't stopped the 14 terror attacks this year. It'd be a fucking mess but I'd bet a lot of people would change their minds.

Congratulations on taking the inaugural Christmas Happening this year, Australia.

Please do stand by for the lifetime achievement award for Germany, sometime next week.

the chinks are fuckable to a certain extent at least

There was at least one white guy arrested that was in another video yelling at cops, not reall

damn lol thats a big gas leak

this image perfectly sums up australian cities

didn't see it cant confirm some guy was saying flinders street is near the train station and lots of junkies meth heads are around that area so maybe some of the local meth heads kicked off at the cops for being moved from their sleeping spot

>Preschool aged child t
when is a real pushback going to start? Do they really think people are this fucking stupid? thanks trump/kushner for caving into kikes on jerusalem (where they constantly spit in faces of priests and burn down christian holy sites...and rapture bunny scum in this nation like john hagee et al lead the evangelical sheep just waiting to start ww 3...

there's a video of two guys screaming at cops cause they want to go to the station and they weren't allowed to, one of them got nabbed

Turns out my sister was at the tram stop. Broken femur, burns to her arms and head trauma. Cops didn't call us and she had to borrow a phone from a nurse to get in touch (who was reluctant to give it to her because the police were being aggro about communication).

Not so funny now on my end.

This is so odd. I thought Australia didn't take in any refugees in 2015, like Germany did. Why are they still being attacked?

Did Sup Forums lie to me?

Sydney and Melbourne are infested with chinks, it's over.

>the chinks are fuckable
enjoy your supreme gentlemen offspring...

I think that's photoshopped

post vid

>Turns out my sister was at the tram stop.

She's now fighting emus in heaven.

nice shitpost

I'll be going into the city multiple times a week for the next 3 years so RIP me boys

>Australian media and government now covering up that it was an islamic terrorist attack.
>Claiming he was just a lone nut.

they are right, take the real redpill on victoria...

there has been ZERO islamic terror attacks in victoria, (besides one attack on a police station by a teenage boy)..
this incident should make it crystal clear.

just like the last attack in melbourne CBD it was an insane meth head who had made terror threats and was ignored by the police and repeatedly released on bail for serious crimes.

the victorian judicial system, and police to an extent are entirely responsible.

sooner or later they will have to admit that 'meth head terrorism' exists, and is a much greater problem than islamic terrorism, thanks to our corrupt judges, and 'anonymously funded' criminal lawyers..

we don't take in illegal immigrants but "legal" immigrants got changed to be more lax and allow more people in

we took in 300k refugees this year by plane

who is not able to make sure contraception works should keep his dickering inside his pants

>we took in 300k refugees this year by plane

what, really? lmao source please

>Why are they still being attacked?
Germoney, did you really think the Jews would ever let a
white country remain homogenous and peaceful? Why do you think the Jews are trying to sue poland, hungary, and others? the only ones who stood up to soros and thus haven[t had a single attack.

Because in mainland china, everyone is oppressed.

i cant tell if your trolling or not well done but don't post on /k/ i can tell your a fudd

>Germoney, did you really think the Jews would ever let a
>white country remain homogenous and peaceful?

I know nothing about the world. I am but a humble worker in the Lord's vineyard.

just what i heard i cant be bothered confirming

Lelbornites btfo

youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY&t=1s

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
>AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE OI OI OI

CRONULLA 2.0 SOON

>just what i heard i cant be bothered confirming

Sup Forums in a nutshell.

>refugees by by plane
They are called immigrants

Yeah, nah. She did her femur neck on the bottom and may need a skin graft on her left arm.

She didn't see shit either, was fucking around on her phone.

damn dude just google it yourself

sorry machmood my mistake

We took one of our highest intakes of refugees this year, under a right wing government.

So true. It's like cities full of paparazzi's waiting the moment to film something out of the ordinary.

For you.

>damn dude just google it yourself

Oh, so you want me to do the job you can't be "bothered" to do.

reuters.com/article/us-australia-security/australia-police-say-dont-suspect-terrorism-after-car-plows-into-pedestrians-idUSKBN1EF0JG
>An Australian man of Afghan descent with a history of mental health issues drove a car into Christmas shoppers in the city of Melbourne on Thursday, injuring 19 people, but police said they did not believe the attack was terror-related.
>In January, four people were killed and more than 20 injured when a man drove into pedestrians just a few hundred meters away from Thursday’s attack. That too was not a terror attack.
Also, what about the reported explosion?

>was fucking around on her phone.

damn aye millenials

This one looks like an actual gas leak. I had assumed that most of them were just the media covering for muslims.

Should i check the box where it said "permanently moving to australalia" on immigration card?

>That guy in January was a Greek though. Definitely no Islam behind it.

>Also, what about the reported explosion?

Maybe it was an American tourist shopping at the local Walmart.

Do they even have Walmart in Australia?

not trolling.
i have spent 30 years of my life in melbourne.
i hate islam and muslims, and blacks... but like anyone else who lives in melbourne, i know the root cause behind all crime in victoria is judicial corruption.

don't get ansy at me mate

Please don't tell me what to do, you're not my MOM.

yeah greek like dark muslim greek

Niggers and sand Niggers and fucking gooks.

I'm your DAD go to be hanz its bed time.

It's on our main statistics websites. Seriously, go and search it.

Ah, it was just a child. Nothing to see here bois

The second man arrested after the attack had a bag of knives with him. Probably he's a mentally ill Michelin restaurant chef

There are no dark muslim Greeks. Greece has around 100.000 non-ethnic muslims while Germany has 5 million.

>I'm your DAD

We should totally get gay-married now that it's legal in your country, daddy

>no id, no dental, only knives and pocket lint on him, clothing's custom made, no labels, nothing

What's this?

It means "Get out of me country, you puff."

K.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt4mwy9OBNA

youtube.com/watch?v=mSckdiTOvUo

A booting

yeah so whats your opinion on this greek gentleman

HANZ I WILL FUCKING GET THE BELT OUT IF YOU DON'T GO TO SLEEP RIGHT NOW

Looks white to me.

Ignore flag.

His father is Greek and his mother is Malaysian. Look at wiki before you waste my time.

Look, if I am not your type, that's ok, I can accept that, but there is no need to YELL at me. I have feelings.

>all those dogeaters
God fucking dammit Australia.

Video of the gas bottle explosion
youtube.com/watch?v=Pti1cCH6CFA
Probably nothing but curious timing.

>Look at wiki before you waste my time.

Please stop wasting this Greek's time, everyone. He's busy working his ass off to get his country out of debt, like all his fellow countrymen.

fuck up cunt muslims rule this land now

We are on the same forum, Hans. Don't act all hard working, you basement rat.

believing wiki people say he was khurdish

Spare me the union jack, boot, butt. But why the heptagonal star?

I'm a student. I only just got up.

Looks like a hipster sand nigger to me.

yeah, it's over

I used to work for 5 years in Australia and I just came back for a holiday with my family. Don't judge before you know one.

G*RMANS WILL NO LONGER EXIST IN 30 YEARS.
BROWN VATERLAND

>hurr durr greek is not muslim
>gay daddy bs
>believing wiki
Stop derailing the thread you stupid faggots.

Commonwealth Star. Each point represents a state, and there's one extra point for all the territories.

What would be wrong with cleansing the earth of all middle easterners?

fuck off achmed.
after the meth heads you are next.