Dave Chappelle to Trump voters in Netflix special: 'You are poor. He's fighting for me.'

Dave Chappelle to Trump voters in Netflix special: 'You are poor. He's fighting for me.'

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/971910001
businessinsider.com/dave-chappelle-salary-netflix-comedy-specials-deal-2016-11
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I make 120,000/year
I got shitlibs telling me I am rich, now I got a nigger telling me I am poor.

He wasn't talking to all white people you silly goose

He makes alot of Money anf a lot of Trump voters dont.

He means Trump fights for the Black man against the racist white oppressor.

He should keep his mouth shut if he still lives in Yellow Springs where he used to go get kicked out of there and fucking no time

Well i am 30 and I can say with certainty I have more net worth than this has been nigger. Nigger is more broke than Tyson doing Netflix specials...sheeeeit

People that "make lots of money" don't do Netflix specials

Not enough information, in wh@t context is he referring to?

Is that true or are you talking out of your ass? Dave is one of the highest billed entertainers in the business.

Correct. To give you an example - american people are so fucking stupid, that just because AT&T boss gave workers $1k because of the new tax breaks, they think it's a good deal. The idea of giving the rich takes breaks is so that they have even more overhead that they might decide to reinvest it in new ventures, creating new jobs and what not. But that's just not reality. If a kike makes even more money, he'll add another golden dreidel to his collection - not help employ Al from Kentucky who's sleeping rough.

Define “lots of money.”

What's your estimated net worth and how can I achieve a similar goal

At one time, yes. I’m not so sure anymore.

He's trying to appease his majority cück fanbase and Netflix (((producers))) without betraying his personal feelings of support for Trump. Chappelle may not be a die-hard conservative, but he is far from your stereotypical negro Democrat.

gtfo larper median HOUSEHOLD income is 60k

>Smoke weed for a living
>Get Comedy Central TV show
>All jokes are written by Jews
>Go to Africuh to get in touch with roots
>Find out you really aint got none
>Move back to Ohio; buy farm
>Raise niglets away from (((them)))
>Go brokeded
>Start shilling for shekels
>Some mother fuckers never learn, yo
Aaaaaaand that about sums up Dave Chappelle. He's had a couple of good stand ups. Outside of that, his best performed material was always written by someone else.

talking out of your ass

Means he's a dumb nigger regurgitating the same talking points. Seriously who takes these high school drop out modern day court jesters seriously?

Dave could get any venue he wants right NOW. What the fuck are you on about?

He is one of the few comedians that played his demand correctly.

Clayton Bixby
How informed can the fuck be
Why should we care what he says

I agree, he’s probably the most misunderstood comedian in America.

He made $60 million from 3 Netflix specials. He's richer than you.

>any venue he wants
>Netflix special

I guess he made the right choice...haha

> be celeb
> not understand math
> not understand half of the country has money
> not understand half the country actually likes the president
> not understand the country is more politically charged than it has been in decades
> insult president
> get mad at dwindling finances

it just happens over and over and over to everybody I once loved.

Extremely doubtful

That's how you say you like the nigga without saying I like this nigga.

It was a collaborative effort with his writers. You can’t pin his success entirely on the writers.

Yeah, Netflix is the biggest streaming service in the world next to Youtube.

What is your point?

A nigger muslim hates Trump?
SHOCKING!

He likes Trump but, has to joke about him to keep a lot of his fans.

You think he did those Netflix stand-ups for free? Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

>sit in moms basement
>pretend your successful and (((white)))
>critize everyone and everything
>havent wipes the cheetoh dust of your gross face in 3 days
the epitome of Sup Forums

I think more blacks like Trump than the media and Hollywood will have you believe.

If your a comedian, why wouldn't you make jokes about the president? Every president got it before.

True, if the audience craves that why not focus on what the audience wants.

>People that "make lots of money" don't do Netflix specials
are you retarded?
Do you realize people with money don't just stop wanting to make money?
>be returning comedian
>create content
>not wanting to be paid for that content
>not wanting to be paid as much as you can for that content
If you actually were rich you'd know that rich people don't stop wanting to make money or stop wanting to become even richer just because they already have money. It never ends.
Netflix gives content creators fucktons of money. Jesus Christ I knew Sup Forums was retarded but not this retarded.
>hur durr he's working and getting paid in the most lucrutive way possible for his profession that means he is poor

Temporarily appealing to (pretending to care about) the white majority while gleefully waiting for them to become a minority once and for all so they can finally be ignored and treated like criminals

He's right. Clearly whites should vote for the anti-white gib party seeking to erase white history and American culture. They really have their interests at heart.

I agree, wealthy people never have enough. If they have 1 billion dollars they need 2 billion dollars and it goes on and on. Their standard of living increases and they can’t get off the money drug.

You mean treated like niggers. That is about as bad is it's going to get. And if you live in a fly-over state full of trailers and woods, that is exactly how they treat whites.

all of his skill and talent is the delivery of those jokes
he comes up with his own jokes, to produce a comedy show you need a large amount of jokes so of course you have writers just like Conan and every other late night talk show or comedy skit show
I don't buy the "went broke" thing I think he got bored and wanted more money (because who doesn't want more money) and to set an example for his kids by not being someone who just sits around.
Dave never went around buying expensive stupid nigger shit. His wife is an educated asian and he's surrounded by (((them))) he's probably had his money well managed this entire time.

You're retarded.

If whites let them, yes.

He's not a funny guy and race baits quite a bit. Most comedians are jesters.

DAVE!!!!!!!

I WANT MY MOTHERFUCKING MINEY BACK.

You got your tax cut asshole.
2 Seats in the suites plus stub hub fees asshole.

Message me for my address.
I want my money back.

google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/971910001

You mean rich whites. Poor whites are garbage.

If he’s surrounded by Asians in his family, his money is well managed.

>Nigger gets famous making fun of niggers
>Married to White woman

This nigger HATES seeing the nigger he sees in the mirror every morning

>Most comedians are jesters.
No fucking shit.
No way.
Get the fuck out.
You don't say.
Fucking. Mind. Blown.
Nope I don't believe you. I'm going to check the internet to make sure you're telling the truth.
>A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk
>Jesters entertained with a wide variety of skills: principal among them were song, music, and storytelling, but many also employed acrobatics, juggling, telling jokes, and magic tricks.
>telling jokes
Well I be damned.
It's like a comedian is some kind of modern day... Dare I say... Jester?

Never more truth has been spoken.
I said since I could crawl.
How much money do they want, shat?
They will not be satisfied until they have ALL the money.
Ps. They are Democrats AND republicans
Jews Christians and muslims
Str8 and gay

Traded all of his money in Bouillon cubes.

Not all poor whites are trash just like not all poor blacks are trash.

He's one of the biggest comedians of all time. He's famous for turning down a $50m contract from comedy central back in the day.

Who cares.
I just want my motherfucking money back.

even assuming the bullshit you just pulled out of your ass is true, what do you think happens to money left in a bank
>Tip: it doesn't just sit there
or if he buys a golden dreidel, you just admit his putting money back into circulation, or do you think golden dreidels just pop into existence

THIS

Do you know where you are right now?

The democrats are the party of rich liberals, either in hollywood, the media or in colleges being paid for by their parents.

Dave Chapelle: the man who's so pro-black he married and had kids with an asian chick.

>Make his career off making fun of his own race.
>See's a white guy laughing at his joke.
>Has a sudden nervous break down and fly's to Africa to remember he is black.
>Comes back refreshed and broke.
>YO NIGGA YEEEEAAA BOYYYY BLACK JOKES!
>People eat his shit up.

Another living joke of a human shell who cares what he thinks, its like Lady Gaga telling people to fight back against oppression and to fight for a living wage meanwhile she destroys a hundred thousand dollar purse by writing stupid shit on it while flying on a private jet to tell people how poor they are and how wrong it is just before eating a $100 pack of skittles.

Trump voters are typically working class people. Dave chapelle is richer than the average trump voter. Hes saying trump's legislations helps the rich and not the poor.

LOL, I know right?

The middle class voted for Trump and just got a tax cut. Poor people are Democrats. Obama didnt give the middle class a tax cut.

He's not married to a white woman thilly gooth

This is what you call
>Incognegro

Trump: Yes!

When are people going to realize that mostly everyone is working class. The vast majority of Americans are working class people.

>AND WE'RE GONNA TAKE GREAT CARE OF OUR NIGGERS

k(((y)))s

Obama fucked everyone in America except the elite oligarchs he works for.

The majority of the

Oh yeah, and
>DAVE CHAPPELL, I WANT MY FUCKING MONEY BACK FAGGIT!!!
respond or you'll wake up poor and white.

Yes i know. That is irrelevant to my post.

>married to white woman
This is what amerimutts consider white
Guess the 56% thing is true eh

Dude chapelle fell wayyyy the fuck off. Chapelle show was the height of his success. You only hear blips are blurbs from him now

No one in our history has had more wall street handouts than Obongo!

THAT IS FACT!

it is absolutely true why do you think they get so triggered and call it a “forced meme”

Triggered Dave Chapelle

Kek!
Dave give me my money back asshole.

Yea they're clowns on average. Not practicing what they joke about because that's the joke. The joke is them.

Kek, I think I'm agreeing with you; angrily.

I agree on that point, but I think that is more about TV falling way the fuck off. If Dave decided to make a Hulu exclusive it would kill.

Do you actually have source on that? Im Genuinely curious

This is why the destruction of the USA will be good for whites.

>Colgate offering advice.

The majority of people that make less 50k and niggers and beaners, do you really need a source on that, you low iq cretin?

Yeah, and i'm getting a tax cut just like the rich people. Where's the problem? Libs are trying to divide and conquer and you monkeys are taking the bait... again.

>>Tip: it doesn't just sit there
You're either underage or an inbred paki.

fuck off dave, you used to be cool
what happened?

A little outdated but I think it still applies.

I was cool before you were in diapers.

Smh
I love 15 from there
Unfortunately they love him there

>"le puck glompf hurr durr"

Don't think about us in diapers, we don't need another Cosby or Jackson

>TFW I make $120,000, my wife works part-time
>Total take home ~ $140k with 3 kids
>People I grew up with me tell me I'm rich and I should pay more in taxes
>These people all work at low-end jobs, vote Bernie and are generally dumb fucks
>Now I have a black comedian telling me I'm poor
>"He's fighting for me"
>Black dude fucked up admitting Trump fights for black men
>NEETs who said I'm rich now have no idea whats what
>I'm getting ~$5k extra this year because of taxes

I like when the left eats itself.

How about you learn how to write a proper sentence you fucking retard. If you can't supply source then fuck off, babby.

Thanks a lot.

>a kike makes even more money, he'll add another golden dreidel to his collection
Fucking KEK this is why I can’t stay away from Sup Forums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
businessinsider.com/dave-chappelle-salary-netflix-comedy-specials-deal-2016-11

Because your """tax break""" will be swollowed by the inflation caused by the really riches tax break so in fact you are actually getting a moderate tax increase.

The poor are getting a massive tax hike.

Thats just one way.

Trump promised to stop the conquest of America. Thats all. He might stop china but well see

This black comedian is far richer than you are and hes not saying trump is fighting for him because hes black.

I'm poor as fuck and I'm gonna owe less on taxes this year.

Also corporations are already raising their wages and offering more benefits for guys like me because of the tax break.

This is an absolute victory for poor people like me so I don't know what this dumbfuck is on about. Has Dave Chapelle done an honest day's work in his fucking life? He tells jokes, smokes pot, and he's a fucking millionaire.

Chris Rock's the same, rich guy who's done nothing his whole life and who has the gall to complain that one of the people who lives near him and owns a home of similar quality to his is just a dentist instead of an overpaid Hollywood celebrity. As if that dentist isn't more useful to society than he is.