Undercover shills of Sup Forums be like

>Slavs are subhuman because of asiatic admix
>Spanidards and Italians are subhuman because of negro and arab admix
>Hellenics are subhuman because of turkic admix
>Anglos are subhuman because of mixing with gaelics who were black eyed/dark haired negro egyptians and later on Anglos mixed with colonial slaves, native americans and australians
>Scandinavians are subhuman because of Sami mongoloid admixture
>Finns are all mongoloid subhumans
>Amerimutts are all All Romanians are gypsies

Good work, kikes, anons are divided as fuck now.

It's all just banter lmao

We're not divided. Most people are united, you only see the odd shill or varg fan here and there

All the mods have to do is to remove the stupid flags, that's it. Shills are easy to detect and showing where you are from just opens a very very weak spot to shill.

theres alot less shill threads today though
i have usually filtered out at least 30 threads, like 5 today

you put turkish next to white

>We're not divided. Most people are united,
are you retarded, we're not fucking united you dumb eu loving whore. We have our own fucking cultures. stop acting like a fucking eu lover and start acting like a nationalist you dumb fuck!

>t. Achmed Muhabidi Shekelshoahsteinbergblatt, J.E.W. of Shariahblue

why does the slav have a norman haircut?

Not only Norman, Danish too. And I have no clue, although I know there was quite a bit of cultural exchange between early North-Western Poland and Denmark, with Knut the Great being half-Polish and all the Wends stuff in the sagas, not unreasonable we stole a hairstyle or two from them, the same was done in England. I remember reading that some early medieval English scholar was complaining in one of his texts about the youngsters rocking shaved side and long on top danish hairstyles instead of the native islander reverse, long sides, short on top.

I fucking hate all of you. Retarded cunts.

Do other people than Americans really get angry over that shit? Based on what I've seen every other group has just taken it as a joke.

>Mfw no Croats in cluster but there are Poles
>Mfw Poles are White Croats

2nd

I dont think I've seen pol so united tho.

Biggest example is probably us Romanians and Hungarian

MFW they ignore race and go by geography. Poles are Slavs, hence there next to Russia. I wouldn't call them white.

>implying Americans are wh*Te subhumans
Look at this AFRIKAN QUEEN and tell me she has any wh*Te DNA in her.
Protip: NAW BITCH SHE PURE BLACK GODDESS

Hell, have you seen the slavic thread that got locked down today? It was quite literally some shills making people accuse each other of not being white back and forth. Ridiculous.

Slavs arnt white. There snow niggers

Achmed, are you retarded? Chinks are next to Russia too and they look nothing alike.

Says the brit

Together

Beady eyed master race!
Go sqaut in a corner

I'd colonize that ass

Bullshit

I agree with your message but theres no such thing as 'celtic'

no its not you abo mutt

Sure, kiddo.

Celtic as in the irish

you wanted country flags, and so you've got country flags. we have told you its going to kill the board but you didn't listen, so get fucked now

Yep, the Irish are white.

Wood niggers

>>Slavs are subhuman because of asiatic admix
true. mongol invasion do u remember
>>Spanidards and Italians are subhuman because of negro and arab admix
yep. arab invasions
>>Hellenics are subhuman because of turkic admix
right. turks ruled them well
>>Anglos are subhuman because of mixing with gaelics who were black eyed/dark haired negro egyptians and later on Anglos mixed with colonial slaves, native americans and australians
beady eyes can't be aryans.
>>Scandinavians are subhuman because of Sami mongoloid admixture
exsact. fingol genes all over scandinavia
>>Finns are all mongoloid subhumans
finns are proud mondols
>>Amerimutts are all >All Romanians are gypsies
yeah, no. some are mixed with hungarians too

Thanks to generous dontations from (((anonymous sources))) our team of researches managed to once and for all settle the issue.

Behold the results, goy.

>native australians
Show me a half abbo half Anglican
Race mixing is good when you put together the right ingredients.

Irish or most of Britain from about 500 BC to I believe 60 or so AD when the Romans invaded.

I hate you poland

Acurate map is acurate

Those with negroid and abbo blood are subhuman though

When some roache speaks of some pan-European continental unity, I say - watch out your borders and wallets

Memes aside, as a people I frankly only care about Southerners for better or for worse. I don't go out of my way to attack or praise other peoples either. I only critique those I care about, the rest of ya'll can do whatever you want.

Probably based on this cossackish look.

Dis is gud

Ignore the divide and conquer shills

>Finns on the outer edge

Wow, the meme is true

Polish nobility would shave their heads like that, cossacks too but a little different

now its banter because!
snow nigger!!!!
i feel sorry for southern europe...
at least in the north (google)
;)

Look at a map nigger. Turkey is right next to Europe.

>Memes aside, as a people I frankly only care about Southerners for better or for worse.

I dont care about what happens beyond the pyrenees

>you only see the odd shill or varg fan here and there
Is there even a difference?