I FUCKING HATE you people

I FUCKING HATE you people

I just finished watching this after your recommendation. I have to say, I've never seen a bigger pile of shit. It was an absolute snorefest without any redeeming qualities. They even changed Dante's character and added some moe-moe bullshit. I fucking can't believe so many of you assholes recommended this shit. "Watch DMC, it's great" my ass.

Thanks to you I wasted 4 hours of my life. I hope you're happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dwDqaXPPgo
youtube.com/watch?v=cSPYUaWf2kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man trusts people on the internet, Results are terrible as expected.

I agree OP. They completely ruined Dante's character for whatever reason. The only good thing to come out of this anime is that it confirms DMC's world is completely different from Baynetta's, thus killing the kamiyababy

FUCK YOU!!!

You retard, people were recommending you Detroit Metal City.

Now now, there's bound to be a poor recommendation eventually. Sorry it happened to you.
Try Boku no pico next, you will surely like it.

>changed Dante's character
>I only played DMC3 and 4

>trusting recommendations
>on Sup Forums

You dun goofed.

He was nowhere near that broody in DMC1 you fag

>listening to people on a mongolian basketweaving forum

>Thanks to you I wasted 4 hours of my life
So not only were you stupid enough to get tricked into watching it, you were stupid enough to keep watching it.

His character was never consistent in the first place and that was his character's evolution between DMC1 and 4.
Now fuck off to your containment board.

>listening to Sup Forums
Contrary to popular belief, this place has the worst taste of them all.

Don't forget to watch Boku no Pico too.

H-how should I have known DMC meant that and not Devil May Cry?

>video game adaptation
>shit
you should've seen it coming

>faggot OP thinks Sup Forums was recommending the shitty Devil May Cry anime when we were actually recommending Detroit Metal City

youtube.com/watch?v=-dwDqaXPPgo
Good soundtrack

Wrong DMC fuccboi

Now I'm not too versed on Devil May Cry but isn't Dante more serious in DMC1 because he was taking it more seriously, whereas the events of DMC4 were more a less another Tuesday afternoon to him?

If you're gonna post the soundtrack, at least post the best song.
youtube.com/watch?v=cSPYUaWf2kY

I'm dying!
You thought DMC was for Devil May Cry?

Detroit Metal Cry, you fuck!

>Acronym used for a different medium altogether
Yeah there's no way it'd be a different thing to a different group of people.

That's why you should go back to Sup Forums.

Fuck you

That could also be because of DMC3 events, since Vergil went into underworld and never returned. And after DMC1 he was kind of recovering mentally. Still wasn't crazy in anime, since his brother died for real this time, mom's copycat was used to trick him (and maybe even wants bang him, imagine doing it with your mother), under debt doing trash jobs and probably not even scoring once.
I'm fine with DMC anime since in a way it was Dante's sol. Better leave bigger, complex arcs for games.

why are you lying? recs are not an Sup Forums thing so it's painfully obvious you weren't recommended to watch it in here

disgusting crossboarder

Sup Forums sure is sure of newfriends

>ulorti.jpg

good show, nice headcount

hats off, OP

haha, got em

Fuck, I fell too.

according to the archives, the last time this one was seen was in 2011

I only took a glimpse on some youtube comments, but apparently the games are out of order chronologically like the way the star wars were made.

Yeah, 3, 1, anime, 4, 2. There is a reason why they didn't make a sequel to 2 yet.

I do not play the games at all. too broke. but I do like to watch the all the cut scenes that make into a movie. and before I dereail this thread any further. what the hell was DMC: devil may cry about? like they made virgil dress like a douche and im not a prude but did they cursing was cool? some of the dialogue sounded like they written by a teenager

Go play 3 man. It's a fucking masterpiece
As for DmC, it's a reboot by gaijin

A reboot, different universe. Capcom fell for Inafune and wanted to widen the audience at the cost of old one by westernizing it. So they gave it to the Brits and told them to make it different from original series.
Honestly the game isn't that bad (doesn't come close to 1, 3 or 4 though), especially for western action game and didn't even rely on QTEs, but writing and characters are literal dogshit. And yes, people in charge of the game thought it was cool. Their definition of cool really is being a douche. There was interview with another writer who had occasion to work with them, can't find it.

Though if not for DmC, maybe we wouldn't get Dragon's Dogma.

FUCK YOU!!!

Donte is ugly tho, where's my white haired biseinen