BREAKING: Jeff Sessions Reportedly Revives Probe Of Uranium One Deal

It’s happening!

m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a3b9b52e4b025f99e14cd5e

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally nothing but a right-wing conspiracy

surely this will be the end of Hillary

Ought to be good for some fresh memes if nothing else.

IT'S REAL!

Morning shift is out a little late today. You gotta start around 6 cdt if you wanna be serious about influencing opinion on this board.

The best HuffPo can do is damage control, putting "has found no wrongdoing" in the subheader. Well, yeah, investigations rarely find wrongdoing before they start. And the whole reason for this investigation is that they know the previous one intentionally buried the wrongdoing.

So they're actually telling you why the investigation is happening, so they can claim to be breaking bad news for Clinton -- look how fair we are! -- but reframing it to be nothing. For now.

le everyone who disagrees with me is a shill meme

don't forget to take your antipsychotics! I think your lamp might be trying to whisper to you about Bengazi

I wonder if Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra will be under scrutiny here? One can only hope.

Oh is there marijuana involved?

Good, Russia is the enemy, we must nuke them now.

DAMAGE CONTROL IN OVERDRIVE

DEEP STATE 'BOUTTA BE DEEP DICKED

H A P P E N I N G

>>> 8/larp

>using 'le' like a fucking idiot in the near Trump ruled year 2018

Except you are one. It wouldn't be as easy if you weren't standing out like a god damn rabid nigger in a library.

This will lead to the email investigation opening back up.
And then the lies Comey told about when he knew about he Tarmac meeting.
And the lie about investigating everything, when another FBI agent under sworn oath said that they did not investigate what happened to the emails AFTER Hillary was at the State Department, meaning they didn't even look into the deleting of the emails. And Comey made the decision before even questioning Hillary.
The whole can of lies is about to come out.
It's over for the Democrats now.
let's see how far they will sink in their desperation.

tick tock Mr. Mueller

MENTALLYHILL BOZOS BTFO

I only stand out because I'm right and you're wrong

Bump

GUISE, THE SHILLS ARE HERE

DAMAGE CONTROL OVERDRIVE

So then its fine as the council of nuclear affairs created the deal.

So which is it?
Russia is an enemy and Hillarry goes to jail, or Hillarry is following the law ?

If you say so David, lol

IT'S OVER

THEY'RE DONE.

LOCK HER UP

Trust Sessions.

Archive you piece of shit

COUGHING FITS

PANTS OF SHIT

just for our shareblue friends

>huff post

It's funny you fags scream fake news every time a huffington post article is linked that bashes Trump, but when there's something you like "ITS OVER"

Make up your minds you massive faggots..

>be Jew
>work at FBI
>be part of the Deep State
>be the one who actually started the Trump-Russia probe based on fraudulent documents provided by the DNC
>be longtime DNC donor and text anti-Trump shit at wife before getting fired for it
>be the exact same Jew who closed the Clinton Email investigation before it even began, saying Clinton dindu nuffin, that she was "careless" instead of "negligent", and that it was okay to destroy evidence because don't worry goy nothing to see here
>be shocked the DoJ is now reopening the investigation since it was confirmed you threw it on purpose

>BREAKING STORY ON PILPUL NEWS: "Jeff Sessions confirmed for naughty goy!"

You can't use that meme. It's taken already.

Again? It was reported the U1 scandal was already under investigation.

Jeff 'late night rap' Sessions

>the guy on the right
didnt he go on tucker a few times?
as a pro hill shill?

watch me fgt
holy shit get a life

You really think Hillary is going down this time but not from the other two times she got investigated? I'm not shariablue you paranoid retard, I just like laughing at Sup Forums users' delusions

>but that's exactly what shariaJEW would want me to think
::thinking::

DELET!

The line which isn't underlined, but should be fucking highlighted, is: "We will free ourselves from solely relying on the press."

Pretty much an open admission the Democrats and MSM are one in the same. The "robust digital program" is in effect an agitprop campaign put forth because people stopped believing in the credibility of the media.

Oh sheeeit!

>Well, yeah, investigations rarely find wrongdoing before they start.
But isn't Sessions re-opening an investigation that already
~ wait for it ~
found no wrongdoing?

I've read all about this uranium one deal and it's the real nothingburger. The Clinton Foundation was being funneled Russian money to hire a Russian spy which the FBI found out about.

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/prosecutors-ask-fbi-agents-info-uranium-one-deal-n831436

YOU AREN'T LAUGHING

>it's happening!
Trump has been president for almost a year, and all we've heard is that some "probes" or investigations may be re-opened.

Literally the day he became president these things should've been re-opened.

Trump/sessions allowed the left to sabotage Trump for a whole year and they haven't done 1 fucking thing about it.

None of the enemies in America will go to jail. None.

Sessions is even worse than Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch

using le

obvious shill

I'LL KEEP YOU POSTED

nice try shillblue

I googled this Suzanne Lansing, this is legit.

How new are you?

have a bamp

its goin down

SHILLS LITERALLY COMMITTING SUICIDE

AS

WE

SPEAK

THEY ARE ENGAGED IN THE ACT OF SEF-ANNIHILATION. SOME0NE CALL THE FUCKING WHAMBULANMPS

*Suzanne Lansang

G-Guise...
L-let's make influence t-teams on Reddit XDXDXDXD

This thread is SHILL CERTIFIED.
>ITHABBENS

>it's over
Except we've known a lot of shit for 1 year now and nothing has been done.

If anything was going to be done the would've started a long time ago.

Nothing is going to happen. You'll get some people testifying, but nothing will ever come.

Everyone who is against Trump will get away with their crimes. Every last one.

>le shill is a le meme
le kys memeflag

SHILL OUT IN FULL FORCE

>HAPPENING
No it fucking isn't.
Until there's a nuke in the air, fucking nothing is happening. How much longer are you people gonna do this to yourselves?

>Horowitz

You only stand out because you are an infinite faggot

NO ONE IS OBLIGATED TO REVEAL THEIR LOCATION ON A FORUM WHERE CANADIANS POST.

ASSUME THE WORST, ASSUME WE'RE A LEAFS. THEN JUDGE POSTS ON THEIR MERIT AND LURK MORE YOU BUTTLORD

Sessions is a limp wristed faggot and Hillary is going to escape again because of the aforementioned limp-wristedness.

Oliver "Williths" lol

Is Ollie a muzzie??

>Hillary is going to escape again

this is shill meme magic. it's weak. it's lame. it's ineffective.

You niggers need to stop blacking out usernames. Shills flooding this board are fair game for being attacked.

>TS/SAP
Yeah, I'm 100% aware that Hillary was involved in espionage and sold our secrets to foreign countries.

Hillary literally deserves to be executed as the highest-ranking spy to ever infiltrate the US government.

And yet she will never spend a day in prison, and she will enjoy the multi-millionaire lifestyle until she dies

Nice flag David

I think he's just a dirty nigger/shitskin blend. basically the same obama was.

>And yet she will never spend a day in prison, and she will enjoy the multi-millionaire lifestyle until she dies

WEAK MEME MAGIC

SHE'S DONE. SHE'S GOING TO WEAR THE ANKLE BRACELET FOREVER.

YOU'LL NEVER SEE HER OUT OF THAT BOOT.

HOW ABOUT THEM APPLES

Canadians are better posters than Americans and it's not even close.

lol