Maidragon

19 hours left

>clover
is that a motherfucking Sup Forums reference

I don't watch previews, Did we get any Lucoa at least.

Is Elma the Nipa of Maidragon?

I'll take a Kanna, and make it older!

I went to a barns and nobles just yesterday and seen some of the mangas, are they worth picking up? Any decent lewds in them?

Tooru with her hair down is a miracle of the universe

You could just check online for the first 19 chapters and see for yourself. I got both volumes, but I had read them online.

Tooru's gigantic fat dragon tail that acts like a big dog tail is a miracle of the universe.

When is Kyoani hiring a dedicated Sup Forums shitposter? Trigger already has one and it's pretty nice.

What if they hired Yamakan to shitpost

>boobs that big
>legs that skinny

As long as he can keep up with the memes, it's alright.

Stop trying to seduce me, demon.

Tooru is pure, it is Lucoa that is the demon

Lucoa did nothing wrong!

Even the memes about shitting on Yamakan himself?

DELET!
Ironically, I was actually eating a potato chip when I read your post

We don't need someone who can't take a joke

Now this I like

She's the worst part of the show.

Nigga u gay

I want to deport that Mexican dragon.

>kobayashi would be long dead by the time kanna'd look like this
>tooru presumably looks like an exact copy of kobayashi by now, down to the glasses kobayashi probably gave to her on her deathbed just so she can greet herself in the mirror every day when she wakes up

>tooru presumably looks like an exact copy of kobayashi
She's not going to have the DFC or dead fish eyes.

Is there yuri in this show?

only /ll/

Is there spiral power in TTGL?
Is there alchemy in FMA?
Are there witches in LWA?
Are there chakra wizards in Naruto?

No.

She'd be better if she wasn't tied to the kid. Her first few appearances were okay, but now she's just "ara ara look at my huge boobs young man" and then he gets embarrassed. It's not entertaining.

>down to the glasses kobayashi probably gave to her on her deathbed just so she can greet herself in the mirror every day when she wakes up
Shit, take these feels back you fucker. I didn't want them

The entire premise is bad.

Whats wrong with you? You don't like /ss/ or something?

I don't recall a parade in Death Parade.

It's coolkyou's pet fetish, let the man have his fun.

>down to the glasses kobayashi probably gave to her on her deathbed just so she can greet herself in the mirror every day when she wakes up

TAKE THE FEELS BACK
I NEVER CONSENTED

>You don't like /ss/ or something?
Not particularly. Like if that's your fetish then whatever, but as a gag it's tiring.

Actually let me go back on my prior post. Lucoa isn't the worst part of the show, Shouta is.

Ep8
SB/ED: Naoko Yamada
AD: Futoshi Nishiya

Ep9
SB/ED: Shinpei Sawa
AD: Yuki Tsunoda

Seconded, Lucoa was fine before Shouta.

Well, I haven't read the source material but if Shouta's balls drop and he starts getting used to her antics and eventual subverts them the way Kobayashi does to Tohru, it could be funny.

Kobayashi wife, do you can't het
hahaha

Why are these Dragons so bovine?

How many episodes is this season going to be?

Seeing as it's aparrently doing terrible in the ratings, I doubt it'll come back for a second season :(

Elma had better be worth it after all this time. I like her seiyuu so I'm hopeful she'll be cute waifu material.

He starts getting more comfortable around her in the later raws. Though people pull the trigger on him too quickly. Nips seem to like the pairing since the Lucoa and shota pic he drew got over 1000 likes.

13 eps + OVA

Even if it were doing good, I doubt KyoAni would agree for another season, what comes next is probably too much for them as far as fanservice goes. Iruru's design is kind of disgusting as well, she's not even cute.

Kadowaki could make her cute.

GOD I CANT FUCKING WAIT

There's literally not enough material to adapt a second season.

>:(
Kill yourself.

SOON

When will Kobayashi fuck Tohru?

Literally Emilia

Best Doragon

>voiced by ganbaruzoi

ARE YOU READY
FOR THIS DRAGON

I really want to see Tooru/Elma dynamics animated, hope we get a few anime original scenes as well.

is it Wednesday yet?

I want to squeeze those fat arms

Yes.

Me too. Pissed Tohru is much more fun than what we saw until now.

Tooooooooooooooooooooot.

Too much tits.

t. Ireland

Don't cross the streams.

Shut the fuck up you fat little dragon

I bet not only her special place smells like fish.

That's an odd-looking Renge.

I...love Kanna

Worst part is the girl with the shiny forehead.

Objectively wrong.

Who's idea was it to give Kanna those thick thighs?

A man with superb taste.

No idea, but I want to buy them a beer.

Female staff at Kyoani

Shouta and Lucoa actually do have the weakest chemistry. If you take away the /ss/ there's not much going for it. They don't have any comfy moments of bonding together. I wouldn't mind a romance happening between them if it makes their interactions more interesting, even if it is weird.

KyoAni could add more anime original scenes or extend some of the chapters like what they're already doing. I don't think lack of source material is that big of a problem. It's just not selling well ;_;

I don't like big breasts, is this a series I can enjoy or should I stay away?

Maybe.

Yes, if you're a faggot that's only here for waifus. Please go away.

Stupid sexy Tooru.

MC and best dragon are flat.

some fatty at kyoani

KyoAni Shop recently closed pre-orders for Maidragon, the ranking in Amazon got a boost right after. Could this mean that the KyoAni shop is actually working out for them?

How many pieces of official art are they going to make with that same shirt?

Nah, it's gotta be saikawa and Kanna. With that no friends thing out of the way, she basically just has lust on her mind 24/7. Especially since saikawa was drooling at the sight of Iruru's tits. Funny enough, the new pairing of Iruru and the high school boy showed a lot more in the chapter they've had together than SaikawaxKanna and LucoaxShouta.

Looks like an arbitrary jump.

Too stable to be arbitrary, and as far as I know nothing has been announced.

Comes out in about 2 weeks. So not really surprising, though it's too little too late at this point.

the op

Pre-orders usually get their last boost 3-2 days before it comes out, it's still to early for that.

can someone tell me what chapter this awful shop is from?

lewdness censored

これは私のスタンド、クリームです...

That was funny user.

Tooru shouldn't you be studying hygiene?

I don't see why people wouldn't order at the kyo-ani shop, so maybe it is working.