Why isn't he on the Universe 7 team?

Why isn't he on the Universe 7 team?

youtube.com/watch?v=qdL0pxfqVGE

probably because he's too powerful lol

Not as strong as sam from jimmy neutron.

Didn't he died?

He's retired from fighting to tend to his farm. Raditz forced his hand by coming to his peaceful homestead.

Phil from the Nutshack > anyone from the 12 universes

put the bandit who shot Krillin on the team

Carl is the real God of destruction.

The most common being in U7 can destroy a rock

The most common being in U2 can destroy a town

What this means is that the ki affinity of beings varies in universes with some universe having strong common beings but low powerful beings and the other way around.

The four excluded universe must deal with alot of shit seeing as how the average inhabitant is on par with King Piccolo most likely.

Yes.

Doesn't that just mean that the four excluded universes have the largest number of mortals and has nothing to do with power levels?

It's more like civilization levels. The average earthling doesn't know about aliens or space travel for example.

Hes been training in other world.

>The average earthling doesn't know about aliens or space travel for example.

What did the news reports say about piccolo
then?
The fact that capsule corp made a spaceship?
The dragon summoned in the middle of a large city?
Cell?

He's not using a shotgun. He's using a Winchester 1866 lever action rifle.

Why did you link to a private video, dumbass?

Guns are not allowed in Japan.

>Cell
Literally the only footage is right before the fight, that's how Satan took credit

lmao the video

Death has no meaning in the DB universe

Pretty everyone in the series has died at some point.

Except Mister Satan

pretty sure*

wow this is a really COOl post my man really good post I'm reading it I read it 5 times by now oops I read it 7 now hahaha I can't stop reading your post I want to marry this post now that I think about it really GOOD post I'm just kind of not even sure how to proceed from here ahaha I'm a little nervous sorry

rate my universe 7 team

If the Angels are spared when a universe is erased then where are the Angels for universe 13-16?

lol.