Blacked

The most famous family in the world is now an example of race-mixing. How does that make you feel?

she is not real nigger

All famous male white actors are with black women. what does that tell you?

They have won.

She's 36
A two-bit actress
Got divorced after 2 years of marriage
Black as Obama
Eggs shriveling
Unknown miles of cock and gallons of cum

Bags one of the most eligible bachelors on the planet. Will become a princess. Will pop out 2 kids before 40, one will be downs-ish. By 45 she'll be fucking sandnigger princesses.

Hello racist trash kys

>all

He's not a real royal.

British Robespierre when?

literally who

he really hates being a ginger

wut

Like the jews finally did it.

Couldn't care less.... well I guess I could, I did reply afterall.

digits confirm they will break up before the wedding.

As long as their fans insist she's *not* mixed and you're a dirty racist for saying so, it's actually a lesson *against* mixing. It shows how they may push it on the cattle, but it's still shameful for people of quality.

Checked. Did you just put a curse on the royal family?

>be a prince
>still marry a 30's something divorced roastie
This is accurately representative of the western decline.

O fuk

I guess they wuz kangz afterall

checked

Racemixing might actually be an upgrade for the british gene pool.

>a ginger nigger
Just put it out of its misery

horrible feet

>Irish descended
It seems there is a pattern with all ugly "British" people you lads post.

Gross, that shit? At least Meghan Markle is somewhat attractive by black girl standards. But this bitch looks like the missing link between man and ape.

>omg look at this ugly 50 years old
Dude

Their kids will be white. She looks mostly white.

Realistically, as long as she associated more with her whiteness than her blackness, she'd be allowed in a white ethnostate.

dont blame the irish for centuries of island fucking

so what, he prevents more pure blood niggers - where is the issue? it's only bad if a black dude roasts a white girl

Disgusting.

You’re a retard dude.

I somewhat take it back. She doesn't really look white.

Does she "feel"/claim to be white?

It's pretty disgusting that the Prince of England can only get a 40 year old divorced nigger.

>Eggs shriveling
the Royal doctors will easily fix this

Not joking but that meter long toe, would be a deal breaker more than the mixed race thing.

>Realistically, as long as she associated more with her whiteness than her blackness, she'd be allowed in a white ethnostate.

Who made you the spokesperson of the "white ethnostate?" kys mutt

I have no idea who are these people.
So I don't give a fuck.

> implying he won't cheat on her and more more white kids
you don't even know how the royal family works, right?

How am I "blaming" them? Almost every traceable person you people post, as if it means something, has significant Irish-diaspora ancestry.

Should of married a bean queen.

Black girls almost universally have terrible feet

Disgusted that an American would marry a soulless, balding ginger nigger from a leaching, freeloading family like the Windsors.

ewww

You mean bleached, or are you a low IQ nigger or something?

Seeing him in an interview was shocking, because he showed such a low level of confidence considering he is a prince. He really could have cleaned up with women, being in that position, but one supposes that, lacking good guidance, he was doomed to be a lost spirit forever. Settling for leftovers = sad.

S.N.A.P.

Who is this?

> She has admitted to be a good pole dancer.
> Just a matter of time till video emerges of her pole dancing in a club before acting breaks.
> just a matter of time before it is revealed she slept with producers to get roles in crappy series.

AYO HOL UP
*smacks lips*

I did, and I'm indeed a mutt—of various European ancestries.

Given enough people from any visible "out-group" (e.g. blacks), they can be used as a wedge to drive apart (and ultimately control) the in-group (e.g. whites). Blacks have lower IQs than whites, but even if they didn't, I wouldn't want them in my country for this very reason.

However, if a mostly-white-looking person (e.g. not visibly from out-group) with a small amount of non-white ancestry rejected their non-whiteness, there's no reason not to accept them. Such a policy would just serve put entirely-white-but-odd-looking people on edge.

Put me in screencap

Lady di did it before, it's good, gotta cure the inbreeding

She has such an ugly smile.

it tells me that you should stop paying attention to the things that actors do
actors are lowlifes, historically the profession is prostitution's neighbor

underrated angle of jest making light of this train wreck

she's somewhat attractive because she has white in her

The chap that owns this got blacked as well.

When are you going to learn?
Race doesn't mean anything!
Pussy is pussy!
STOP thinking like a C.UCK!

Apparently the matchmaker who got them together was a kike. Just putting that out there

They were always psychos...

the jew have shit on harry. they will fuck him over if he doesn't do this. the royals are pissed but he explained it and they will kill her if she steps out of line

It's like the Camp of the Saints, where the royal family in it are forced to marry a darkie.

Only, in this case, it was done willingly. How depressing is that? That real life is worse than a downfall book.

That fucking mouth tho

redhead / racemixing no surprise there

This is the future they choose.

Men are niggerloving kikes.

Fuck the royals. Useless degenerates all of them.

They're all just a bunch of six-toed pony fuckers.

that's way less of a concern than that she's older divorcee feminist

Why do they do it?

I will never understand these men. The vampire guy could be fucking 10/10 prime pre-teen pussy yet he settles for a 6/10 half nigger lookin freak.

she's hot
would look even better if she didn't straighten her hair

Those kids really look like him.

Hahah I remember watching this show on tv, she was rather well behaved, ya know, for a negro.

It's not surprising a rich toff would be left wing though.

she's hot the children are ugly as fuck except the little one. but he will probably be ugly too in the future. sad

The last white girl he dated turned out to be a lesbian. He now wants some of that chocolate

Don't forget she's "Catholic" (ineligible to enter the royal family) officially, and by heritage part Jewish.

It doesn't really get worse than this. The royal family is Done.

>and by heritage part Jewish

How so? Her ex husband is Jewish and she had a Jewish marriage. Her Mother nor Father are Jewish though.

who the fuck are these people lmao

Thank you kek. Don't let Harry stain the royal family. But at least we aren't Liechenstein where the crown prince is literally a nigger. At least Harry is 6th inline now.

>tfw Europe will have it's first black monarch soon.

What are they planning? Surely these royal members wouldn't want there blood blacked. No way were they "jewed" into it. These guy's are jewing all of europe so how could they fall to another jews tricks? Wasn't diana killed to prevent this exact thing from happening? Or maybe they want to accelerate the racemixing done in europe.

6/10 is a bit generous.

Famous, good-looking, wealthy white men who can have anybody they want - they are with black women.

Why?

Erm no, that's not how BLACKED works.

>White man with black woman
That's BLEACHED or MILKED.CO.UK

>Black man white woman
That's BLACKED.COM

Do you know the law now Shitaly? Good.

Rude
Oh shit

>Race
>Implying she isn't from America
>A-ok
How does it feel to be a mix of Moore trash in a crumpled empire nignog?

Chris Pine is Jewish tho

Definitely not white, but extremely bleached.

Harry is their progressive and tolerant card. There is no danger of him ever being on the throne.

Diana was 20 years ago, a radically different time as mass immigration and being progressive really started fast just after 1997 by Tony Blair.

That's why Brit comedy prior to that date is funny as fuck, nog jokes, tranny jokes, single mother jokes, feminist jokes etc. are all in there.

The ultimate truth pill is that black chicks are the sexiest. Pure dilemma. My white male genes are superior, but I have the constant urge to procreate with black females more than any other race, including my own.

Fetish. Who knows how many hot white women they fucked before that?

Famous people are also well known to not be mentally stable.

It makes me feel like a Jacobite.

The Jews fear the digits