I want to Ram Rem in her Rom and make her Rum all over my Rim!

>I want to Ram Rem in her Rom and make her Rum all over my Rim!

What does Sup Forums think about such an intellectual statement?

Also, Rem thread I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is that makes Rem so succesful that even fujos root for her?

People conveniently forgets she was after Subaru's head, not his dick at first.

rem is my favorite hyperdimension neptunia character

She was on guard and protected people from suspicious person who appeared from nowhere just before the royal selection and then went spy on them in the night.

She's a hard worker.

It was justified, he smelled like the fucking devil incarnate

Dangerus Demon.

I heard that Ram is beginning to actually overtake her onee-chan in popularity. Is the era of the console shift truly under way?

I'm just surprised it took this long, considering Rem is asleep.
Talk about handicap.

I fail to see how since she's all muh Roswaal

Not really? She is a banter queen, but her popularity hasn't really overtaken Rem.

>NTR joke

True, pining for the abusive clown is her biggest drawback

>Rem:Zero
I don't get it, is she counting her wins?

Kek

SAVAGE like an Oni!

Does Emilia have a negative count?

Why is Rem so madly in love with Subaru even though she well understands how obsessed that guy is with the half-elf? And I'm not sure if I should admire or dislike her stubbornness and persistence in pursuing Subaru. Oh well I hope Subaru will soon wake up and and stop forcing the half-elf to become his lover and realize Rem is actually the other half of his soul.

Post Smug Rem.

He already realized. It was just too late.

Lemonwater says he'll be getting the BDs tomorrow.
Then it'd say Rem:Won

Well that guy still doesn't shut his mouth and stop memeflirting with Emilia, though. So I hope he'd drop those cringeworthy behaviors soon. God I can't imagine how hurt Rem'd feel when she sees Subaru flirt with someone else and even want to get into that girl's skirt.

She is hurt but she thinks she's not worthy enough to claim him whole for herself.
Emilia isn't even that bad anymore as of Arc 6, Subaru is just a sleazeball. But Nee-sama will kick his ass if he keeps it up.

Reminder that Ram will chew Subaru out

Because Subaru is kinda deeply in-love with Rem and Rem knows it.

>Why is Rem so madly in love with Subaru even though she well understands how obsessed that guy is with the half-elf?
With Rem, everything about his is good and bad at once. She's dedicated and determined/obsessive and stubborn. She's very loving, but also a clingy stalker. She's passionate, but also overemotional and rash. She's modest, but has shit self-esteem.

So, do you want me to tell you the good reasons she's so madly in love with him, or the bad reasons she is? If you want, I could give that a try in another post.

In the end, Subaru was pretty cool at times, even if he wasn't so cool as he became later. He could at least push through pain and put in effort to reach a desired end, and had fairly noble ideals, though there were loops where he'd give up if he didn't have any ideas. He could be fairly sensitive and very caring, even if he was also rather oblivious at times.

>But Nee-sama will kick his ass if he keeps it up.
Would nee-sama still want to do it if it makes Rem sad? I even think Rem'd let Subaru keep behaving like a douchebag like he is now instead of messing everything up and making everyone unhappy. Otherwise, she'd have not suggested polygamy to Subaru back then.

You must leave the premises

It really doesn't help that Subaru constantly spoils the absolute shit out of that Oni.

Its almost as if he's been possessed by a demon

Fun fact!

The scans for the second part of the birthday story have finally been posted.

>In the past, he got all of the mansion together to somehow work out a day off for Rem, and he acted as her representative.
>As a result, they all reflected upon Rem’s greatness, but──
>[Subaru: And so Nee-sama had a change of heart. If you say that you want to make another day off for Rem, then I will help you with pleasure! There’s a pile of favors that must be returned, after all!]

Its almost as if they're basically the same person.

Ha

Ram probably would try even if it makes Rem sad. Because the only reason Rem gave him the option is because she doesn't have enough self-esteem to tell him "ok, faggot, we both know you're head over heels in love with me, and it's real instead of that meme love you have for Emilia. Stop beating around the bush already."

But it's ok because she wants his dick now?

>49 pages

Such hard working translators. We are gifted.

I'm currently watching this and I wanted to share my thoughts, considering this was so controversial during the time that it aired. I still remember when ep. 18 fallout hit with the 60 threads at the same time. Onto the point - first arc was solid, the author knew where he was going and the story was cool. Now I just finished the mansion arc where the meme demons were introduced, and I think the stupid story Subaru told was a bit on the nose. Regardless, it started out interesting, then the story and dialogue went to shit. Some parts made no sense, Toyota was a fucking retard, the insane level of distrust Rem had was forced, same goes for Clownboy, Emilia was there for moral support, but just acted as a shitty Kurisu to Honda's Okabe, and again, the dialogue at some parts, most noticeably when Hyundai had to go save the fake little girl and left Rem to take care of the kids - making the characters say overcomplicated shit in a dire situation doesn't make the dialogue sound more intelectual, it does the opposite of making it obvious how hard the author tried to make it intelectual but failed. Also I liked how Rem just went apeshit on those dogs and they want to go asap and save her, but find the time to get Subaru a suit and a sword, all the while while Rem could be dying. Brilliant fucking writing, my ass. Mansion arc was too long and drawn out. Things could've been more concise and simpler. I hope Beetlejuice redeems this shit with raw memes.

No, it's ok because she's no longer suspicious of him because of his actions

It was ok because we know where she was coming from and it was justified, even Subaru himself realized how much of a fuckup he was during the mansion loops and how his panic caused him to be extremely suspicious. It was even brought up when Subaru asked Rem to cut his hair for him.

tl;dr to this - first arc was cool, second arc was shit, hope it gets better

You won't like third arc unless you grow to like Rem.

To be honest its just better to read the manga, the anime is just a big commercial for the LNs and cuts out lots of the story elements and butchered the characters. That's why lotta people call the anime shit compared to the WN or Manga.

You can't compare Rem and Ram to Ram and Rom.
Ram is a brat and Rom is a cute little girl that you must protect at all costs.
Rem is cute and Ram is into clown dick.

Nigga that entire thing was forced drama and you know it. I also like how its never explained who ganked their village and why did clownman take them in the first place, and why not as guests. Its obvious he can afford actual maids(almost never seen) to keep tidy while he fucks off. And if the motherfucker can fly and spam Flamestrike, why can't he animate some things to just clean and keep tidy?

Why did she become a Hollow?

White Whale and Juice are the best parts, hang in there.

> I also like how its never explained who ganked their village

Witch Cult, episode 11

>why did clownman take them in the first place

Arc 4, Ram is used for breeding purposes and so Roswaal can bodysnatch her firstborn. Not to mention he has a copy of the Witch's Gospel, which told him to go and fetch them.

>why can't he animate some things to just clean and keep tidy?

Bitch that's not how magic here works.

I kinda like her when there's no forced drama bullshit going on, but I know that she ends up cucked and in a coma, so I dunno

But she wasn't cucked. Subaru and Rem were ready to make a Rigel and Spica by the time arc 3 ended, they were basically a canon couple up until Satella fucked them over.

So Roswaal is a clownier straight Orochimaru? Cool. Episode 11 literally showed Rem just waking up to fire and Ram killing peeps, then getting her horn cut. They didn't mention that the KKK she was killing were the Witch Cult.

Also Ram's horn getting cut was basically Roswaal's fault, Onis seem to have a connection to mabeasts and Meili mentioned in arc 6 to SUbaru that that's the method you use to tame mabeasts. Basically Ram has Stolkholm Syndrome.

Pray that Gaaf or Otto will save the based nee-sama.

"I LOVE EMILIA"
Is there an image of Emilia as smug Pepe and Rem as a crying angry feels guy somewhere?

Because you haven't seen them yet.
And witch cultists, who reek of the witch's smell, make Rem go berserk as well.

>Well I just kind of don't understand why Rem so persistently pursues Subaru even when that guy is still obsessed with Emilia. I mean from Rem's perspective, pursuing a "faithful" guy like him pretty much guarantees the possibility of her getting rejected in the future so I don't know why she still wants to do it.

Prolly, but Sup Forums's Re:Zero fanbase is Remfag-land. No one would save it.
I have MeguRem.

Because Subaru, a normal human being, with barely any magic power, managed to do almost impossible tasks and is involved with the strongest beings in that world somehow. Not to mention he is kind and caring.
She fell in love with him, it's not logic, dude. Love has no logic.

Since you love reddit's waifu so much you should go back there

Had a feeling Clowny was gonna be evil when he mentioned killing the dragon and it turns out I was right. Also that blue haired girl was blatantly suspicious, since she made him go to the bossdog to get cursed, but either Subaru is too dumb to figure that out, or the author didn't want him to figure it out. Also, his character is a fucking mess.

You know, if you read the WN you find out that Subaru and Rem flirt all the damn time. Not the cringy kind of flirting either. Fuck, they even cuddle and at moments sleep together.

They only slept together once and Subaru didn't even notice until Ram gave him a second asshole from the beating she subjected him to.

>but she thinks she's not worthy enough to claim him whole for herself
It's not simply that
Given her childhood trauma, she is extremely afraid of fucking over others on any measure for her desires. Pursuing Subaru would be an obvious antagonistm towards Emilia in the case she likes Subaru, and seconding her desire for exclusivity is a disservice towards subaru because she would deny him Emilia.
Common sense says it is normal for her to be jealous but she is ashamed of even feeling so

Also who the fuck ganked Subaru the second time when he was dying of the curse? Is that that one Priscilla chick's knight? And why? It clearly wasn't Rem that lopped his arm off.

I dunno if this is a joke but, its not the fact Subaru saved Rem is what made her fall in-love with him, it was because Subaru was the person who would actively go out of his way to solve her innate complexes and help her grow as a person.

>but Sup Forums's Re:Zero fanbase is Remfag-land
It's this way everywhere actually

Does WN mean Web Novel and if yes, can it be found in English? Manga isn't too far in, I believe.

It was Ram or Rem, they gave him a mercy kill since he was beyond salvation at that point.

Twice actually. And the second time it was Subaru who got to her.

>She stands up and stretches in the fresh morning air.
>It was a loose, disgraceful gesture. She definitely wouldn’t do it in a place where it would be seen by other people. But even if she could be seen, just being seen by Subaru, who was sleeping soundly by her side――
>[Rem: Su―Subaru-kun!?]
>She jumps back in surprise, and becomes aware of the fact that this boy was wrapped in a blanket by her side.
>The boy who was snuggled up to her loses his support and slowly rolls into the grass, moving slightly with a frown on his face.
>Rem compares Subaru and the dragon carriage in the back with her eyes. He must’ve came down when Rem’s consciousness was gone and rolled to her side.
>On the other hand, although she shivered from having not noticed that reality, her face started to blush while she became aware of just how much trust Subaru had in her.
>While making that young lady-like reaction, deep down she thought about how Subaru’s actions right now might’ve been a good sign.
>If he was awake, Subaru would only give reactions where you couldn’t tell if he was expressionless, crying, laughing, or smiling. That boy got off the carriage himself, which showed how he performed willing actions like this.
>The settling of his gradually broken heart began. Rem held onto her hope of suspecting that his character was reconstructing.
>[Rem: ――Alright, let’s head back, Subaru-kun.]

Twice. They slept together twice.

pastebin.com/u3VJggF6

Its a wonder how a fucking NEET who's a dumbass himself can give life counseling. But I guess this is the modern way of waifus - make a chick with complexes, then have the fucktard MC cure them and then she wants him for life.

I forgot that one from Arc 3, you're right. That coma really delayed the inevitable Rigel.

I can't think of literally a single person that does that.

>They didn't mention that the KKK she was killing were the Witch Cult.
They're literally identical to the cult members you see in the rest of the series, use your brain for once. Oh, and she specifically asks him about the cult in relation to the ones that crippled her sister.

Its because they work off each other and bounce around ideas to each other, its a two-way relationship, that what made them work. Subaru will give shit to her is she acts stupid and Rem will give shit to him if he acts stupid and vice-versa. Its the same for both of their life advice, it also a good boost that Subaru enjoys reading books and dabbling in philosophy either.

You want to Ram what in her Rom and make who Rum all over your Rim?

But i love Emilia

Subaru wasn't aware of his actions both times, though. It'd be better if he voluntarily asks Rem to sleep with her.

user, you can't get out of a carriage and sneak into another girl's bed without being aware of it.

But didn't Subaru already lose his sanity in that loop? I doubt he could process his own actions after going mental.

You also need to consider that Subaru is a guy with complexes and have a fucktard Oni cure them and he also wants her for life too.

It goes both ways, which is rare and something I take enjoyment out of.

Bete said he was faking sanity, and he was. Because during that loop after Subaru tried and simulated multiple events only to reach a dead end be basically said "fuck it" and did nothing hoping that if he kept doing nothing someone will come along and solve his problems for him.

Truly this is the modern way of husbandos

Holy shit Subaru must be very good at faking his emotions then because I even thought he lost his mind for real.

Well, he subconsciously wanted to be close to Rem.

>reading WN
>Get to White Rabbit
>Think of the scene from this movie
Kek

>forgetting Röm,Rüm,Räm and every other varations

you disgust me , op

Its because the anime didn't properly adapt Subaru as a character. He is known for his inner thoughts and monolouges but the anime wanted to do a "show don't tell" approach.

>fucktard Oni

Season 2 is going to be fun if there ever is one.

I hope season 2 comes out just so we can see an endless amount of Monty Python jokes.

>rest of the series
I just finishef the mansion arc and came here to share my thoughts, so naturally I haven't seen that. I've heard that shit hits the fan in ep15 and that all the bullshit is redeemed in ep18. That is literally all I know, besides that Rem gets her existance kekked by some White Whale thing, there's a character named Crusch, character named Priscilla, some Jewish chick, a catgirl(male) and Beetlejuice and his memefaces.

I love beetlejuise. I don't even care that he killed my waifu in a horrible manner.

>mfw they will never animate Subaru's missing eye in arc 4

It pains me that they removed this from the LN. While reasonable it would have been fun as fuck to make more edits of it.

>Punished Subaru

I honestly expected Ram to get the rainbow dick for her mana refuel, live on camera. Instead its some gay shit where he fingers her forehead. Also I get the feeling Subaru is a fucking idiot for no reason most of the time.

It'll be great to see punished snake Subaru for one episode at least.

Well shit. Also whitefox pussied out on the ending of the third arc so you will need to read the WN for the actual ending.

>If Subaru = Venom Snake
>Then Rem = Paz