>poor ending, but overall fun manga
>author creates new manga, now with science and magic
>revealed that story is either a spinoff or stealth sequel to HSDK
>no one is interested in translating

THE WOOOOORST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaqfXeqEq6o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HSDK was so fucking shit that not even redditors want to read anything from this guy.

Is kenichi in it, I know elder is some protecter of earth against extra dimensional shit or something like that.

Shouldn't have let them talk him into ending it.

Looks like a a harry potter ripoff, can't these nips stop pandering to the west already?

The series takes place some time after Strongest Disciple, so Master-level Kenichi or Miu will probably show up at some point.

Let us know when they do so i can start giving a fuck about this.

>revealed that story is either a spinoff or stealth sequel to HSDK

Oh come the fuck on. And I was kinda liking the whole 3 different MCs from different series concept too, Especially since the glasses dude finally got his own set of powers.

Didn't he pull an OMOIDASHITA a while ago?
Is he also a reincarnation of someone?

No idea, maybe. Translations stopped right after he got a buster cannon for an arm.

>valuing reddit's opinion
if you don't like it then fine but don't post like reddit is a credible source

I love T&A, I do and I love Matsuena's girls butt!

>skintight full body suit
>those asses
>nice tits in some girls
>nice dfc in others girls

Man, i must recognize this author really know my tastes, sometimes even better than myself

It's a shame. This manga is really fun from what I've read. I think it's too /m/ for your casual manga fan.

Back when there only like 200 chaps of Kenichi you could watch the whole anime, but nobody was translating the manga.

I kid you not, there were no groups and you could barely found it translated up to the point at which the anime ended (I case you didn't saw it ends with the battle against Ragnarok, back when they were relevant)

One day it got popular as it was sloooowly translated and then all the fast translators that actually make a work out of it started competing for the manga.

Is this goes on long enough, or if it gets an anime, then you can bet it will get the same treatment.

I missed the book in which Harry fought the aliens with his robot arm and his Esper and Ninja friends. Which one was it?

He was forced to end it.

They won't be relevant anyways

It doesn't matter because they're not the MCs here.

>He was forced to end it.
Exactly.

I don't know if it's common knowledge but Tokiwa Kitareri!! has 3 one-shot "prequels", so if anyone feels lost at the beginning of the story you should really go read those 3

First story:Kanata, pic related

Second story: Haruka

And the last one is DEM III

Niggastream has all three translated

I remember I wondered which of the three was going to get a serialisation, never would had though they were meant as prequels for a story that had three types of shonen plots

Pretty clever.

If anything, anime will be coming in a year or two.

Well yeah Tokiwa is about mixing weird science shit with magic and ninjas.

It's about worlds mixing. So it makes sense, that's why that guy warns tokiwa not to get involved in the fusion of worlds

Huh.

This is actually a pretty fucking cool way to start a serialization. Wonder if it's been done before?

youtube.com/watch?v=IaqfXeqEq6o

Dunno, it doesn't really sell much. It hasn't ranked in oricon charts for a while either

But then again Kenichi was weird as fuck too, it was the remake of the monthly Kenichi manga Matsuena was doing for a monthly magazine, it had only 5 volumes before it was transferred to shonen sunday.

>He was forced to end it.
Nice rumour, like always.

I dont know if it got popular, but i was a cleaner on HSDK, i was with the nerieru group, and we started just doing HSDK because other groups where some slow asses pieces of shit, i shit you not i clean, redrew and merged a couple volumes in 2-3 days, and ultimateking translated a bunch of those in a few days as well, we just liked the manga and wanted to see the rest of it translated as fast as possible

i dont clean manga anymore because between that and ghost sweeper mikami i got burned the fuck up, and the series they wanted to do after didnt interest me

Not a rumor, a shonen sunday editor cancelled almost all long running series in the magazine

Tokiwa Kitareri happens because world clashed and became one.

That's why you have witches and kaijuus and aliens and monsters and wizards and machines and all that shit.

You cleaned GSM?

I love you man, that's my favourite classic manga.

Also, I am the one that made the other post and I had to admit it was not so much "Suddenly it went to slow to fast as it got popular" so much as that your group picked it up and then it got popular, but I thought the core issue was to point out sometimes stuff that will became popular just hand't found it's momentum yet.

There's not enough genre clashing stories. Really interesting to see them interact.

So he's basically pulling a U.Q. Holder on us.

Yes, yes, and that shitty final arc with weapon matsers that lasted 70 chapters was just a bad dream.

believe whatever you want then

No idea if it's as direct a continuation of the prior series as that, but yeah. And it's totally believable to find out that all those times the Elder went on his trips, he was beating up magicians, science users, and mystical ninjas.

Probably under the guise of Garyu X

The thing is that we don't know when these worlds merged.

As far as we know Kenichi's world is the same as Tokiwa's, a normal one since everyone was human in Kenichi albeit they were super strong.
Then there's one with demons and ninjas
Then another with magic and shit
Then another one with SCIENCE where Machina comes from.

Seems possible, I think Tokiwa is from a completely normal world though.

But the other three definetely come from other worlds, other stories and as it says they're all "Main Characters".

The worlds didn't actually physically "merge". Rather, it's that a hidden magic side, science side, and spiritual side of society all become connected by the main cast, which includes representatives of each.

That being said, the ninja/spiritual part is already pretty close to the stuff in Kenichi. The latter seriea dealt with things like ki, and the ninja MC in Tokiwa is a disciple to a master.

They all ended in Tokiwa's world.

All 3 one shots are called after the main character of each, the third one is called Deus Ex Machina

And then the published manga is Tokiwa

Kenichi got hit by a bad case of the shounens. The early parts were pretty much the most solid since he was simply retreading a series he had done that was ALSO History's Strongest (minus Shigure, and a lot less delinquents)

By the end it was running on pure fanservice. The martial arts had become too detached from being real, grounded martial arts; it had gone pure powerlevel.

No.

The whole point is that all these parallel worlds mix together

Oh hey, I missed that. Neat!

is there male fanservice? I'm salty over Kenichi never showing naked boys. They were all delicious.

He explains though that the "normal" thing to happen is that they overlap a little so they basically connect with each other but not to the level of being the exact same world.

Shit will hit the fan because this time they might completely become one.