youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE&t=2179s
youtube.com/watch?v=M5jpA_yRuHo
youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K0OQnGkn_xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Pr5Y2EWR8BY
youtu.be/JZ8LZiZ_6cQ
youtu.be/irhtVgcbn7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

say what you will about anime projects made for video games, we got some good shit out of halo legends

It was ok for what it was, but its not canon so I don't like it much

won't watch it though.

There's plenty of westaboo weirdness

Origins 1 and 2 is canon.

true that

The prototype episode was the only one that was good, the rest were meh or garbage.

>suit that can one-shot Hunters

why the fuck didn't the UNSC make ten thousand of these--

>suit power source explosion takes out an area the size of a city

--oh

o'brien a qt
why couldn't we get a whole series about ODSTs

I pray we see a Spider-Man anime sometime soon.

Young Spidey would be the perfect Shonen anime character, no race swap because it's Japan and not the cucked West.

>toyota's anime
>it's a gayfest
I wish someone made isis watch this, desert dwellers love toyotas.

Easily the worst anime of it's season if not that year.

It's amazing it hasn't happened yet considering the nips love spider-man. That and I kinda want to see black cat in anime form.

i had fun.

Considering it had to compete with the likes of Un-Go, Tiger & Bunny and Koreha Zombie Desuka it was super shitty. The only value was how hilarious the deaths of the characters were.

Spider Man is pretty great anime material, especially since it starts with an ordinary high school boy who is a loser getting superpowers.

What would Peter Parker's Japanese name be?

got me thinking about this apparently madhouse did it pretty fucking shocked never watched it

Not historically accurate, but never expected a show about a cross dressing artistocrat

Piteru Parka

Peter Parkeru

>>suit power source explosion takes out an area the size of a city

-- Oh! ;)

Origins was incredible. Babysitter was great as well.

ODST deserved their own series

Same situation as the game. You can't let me play with space Jesus and then expect me to give a shit about normal humans.

Takuya Yamashiro

this also connor mccloud is now an ancient briton beating off the romans

>not wanting to experience the human - covenant war from the perspective of normal men
Apex pleb

I only read Sorekara and Sorekara Again. While I did read 6 ~T-Wave~, it was in Chinese.

The anime weren't that bad if you already read it. Then again I might have shit taste and bias for the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=6EfhAFA2yFE&t=2179s

The Technovore movie was kinda fun, though. If only in the watch the villain get rekt after an hour of acting like a total faggot sort of way.

Hot damn I totally forgot about this.

Wasn't there a supernatural anime too?

i remember watching this in a music thread
good times

Watch Supadaiman

everything but odd one out is cannon

>Source: unhealthy obsession with halo.

plus the armor needs to stay close to an UNSC base so that it can be remotely powered.

So that travesty of an episode about the sangheili was canon?

Yu Komori.

I've heard it explained that the general story outline is canon, but not the visuals. The visuals are an "artful depiction of actual events" or some shit like that.

They actually got Sam's actor to voice him in the dub but it was so phoned in they shouldn't have even bothered

>youtube.com/watch?v=M5jpA_yRuHo
>youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ
>never ever

Oh yeah, that anime didn't exist.

Praise

Actually if I'm right there's a spiderman manga that was written a while ago. I remember reading some of it like seven or eight years ago. Surprisingly it was more seinen than shonen for some reason.

They are doing another one kind of like Disk Wars.

I will never understand why they always want random kids in them. But I liked Disk Wars so whatever.

It's called Marvel Future Avengers.

It was a fucking tragedy. Sufferingman indeed.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=h_ej7ZlS2oQ

Takeshi Koike's take on Iron Man was so on point

So basic Parker luck?

Prototype! Man that was the shit. I still cry every time I hear that speech.
I've seen most of Legends, but that still my favorite episode.

Is this the anime where master chief is a qt amazonian girl?

With more rape and suicide.

Seems in character for his relationships.

Are any of these besides Prototype worth a watch?

yep

He even has a harem

I remember being hyped for this based off of the PV, and then what I got was CGIshit and godawful noses.

>MJ
>Black Cat
>Gwen Stacy
>Silk
>Silver Sable

and a truck load of others.

HAAH
LEGEGEL

Was it legitimately badly lipsynched or was that just a coincidental problem on every single site I was able to find it on?

Not to mention every young heroine he teams up with. Bitches love spiderman

I have no idea what they were thinking with this one
youtube.com/watch?v=K0OQnGkn_xQ

RIP his cute operator waifu

S1 is still one of my favorite action anime other than the ending.

The characters and plot is canon but the exact visuals aren't.

Supernatural never went into the fantasy as much as I wanted. I wanted another Dresden files.

Why was this actually made? It apparently isn't that different than the original show, and nips watch dubbed American shows all the time. Were they unable to keep the humor in the original form or something?

Or was it just a promo to try and get the animu crowd into live action?

youtube.com/watch?v=Pr5Y2EWR8BY

Halo Max Heart.

I don't know how, or why I watched this.

It starts right in the middle of the first season but I think it was supposed to be a re imagining of most of the first season. I only watched the first episode and they really edged up the intro murder scenes

doesnt get better than 90s video game OVAs

then why do people love gruntwank gundam series
people like supermen and ace pilots, but also getting to see things through the eyes of regular people is sick as fuck

All of the suits can do this if they are set up to detonate.

The later SPARTANS (prior to whatever the fuck Nathan Filion was supposed to be) were literally Jihadis sent on suicide missions, and would blow themselves up in order to complete their goal.

Remember when Mass Effect got an anime?

Damn, this reminded me that DA:O was an amazing game.

Remember that 2013 remake of Rozen Maiden? Me neither.

I remember there being a long anime series of Deltora Quest. Tried to watch it but felt too weird, couldn't get past episode 3.

Anime Storm was hot

Speaking of weird westaboo projects.
I still think that its a good underrated mecha anime

Holy shit thats fucking awful

Yes.

Joey best girl.

I fucking hate Stan Lee so much.

This however is true.

>I fucking hate Stan Lee so much.
Why? It really wasn't his fault the american networks pussied out

>The later SPARTANS (prior to whatever the fuck Nathan Filion was supposed to be) were literally Jihadis sent on suicide missions, and would blow themselves up in order to complete their goal.

As a lorefag, no. You are mixing up S3's and S4's (which is what Buck/Nathan fillion is now). And even your mixup aside, S3's didn't actually blow themselves up, they were just sent out en masse on super risky suicide missions.

They all (with a few exceptions that didn't go on suciide missions anyways, such as NOBLE) wore SPI armor anyways, not MJOLNIR, it's not nuclear powered like MJOLNIR is.

Did he suffer as much as ultimate spider man peter?

this wasn't that bad, I think there's like 7 more clips.

youtu.be/JZ8LZiZ_6cQ
youtu.be/irhtVgcbn7Y

RIP witches seiyuu :.;