Eminem: 'Being White Is So Embarrassing, I Want to Kill Myself'

is he right Sup Forums?

>neonnettle.com/news/3404-eminem-being-white-is-so-embarrassing-i-want-to-kill-myself-

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/20/eminem-says-uses-gay-dating-app-grindr-in-shocking-interview.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=10DQeSk1LaY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What a coincidence, I want him to kill himself too.

Yes, fuck whites and fuck males.

why doesn't he just give all his money away and go live in a poor black neighborhood?

>BUY
>MY
>ALBUM

We should troll him into doing it.

Please do help him with his predicament.

>make a living out of being white man making black music and selling said black music to white teenagers
>hate whites
Makes no sense desu

Got a Zombie thang going on....

he looks really sick

>(((Greenberg)))

Hopefully he does and soon. What a Christmas that would be, tax breaks and one less fuck to give 2 shits about.

Do it faggot

Literally looks he had his soul sucked out from his taint

What the fuck is he waiting for? Do it useless untalented piece of shit. Besides we all know that you are doing this as a last gasp of trying to get DJT to respond to you, because Daddy Don has ignored everything you've done to get his attention for the last few weeks....fucking loser, always have been too.

And? What is preventing him from acting it out?

Wanting is a poor man's excuse.
Doing is a hero's duty.

Nothing a value would be lost.

What the fuck happened to him anyway?
his head looks like a Giant testicle in a really tiny ballbag.

why does he look like he took someone else's face and wears it as a mask

GEE GUYS, THAT SOURCE SURE LOOKS TRUSTWORTHY!

It’s true.

GLUMPFY

DRUMPFY

APPROVAL IN A SLUMPY

CAN'T SPEND A DAY LOOKING AFTER HIS WIFE'S SON-FY

God, he looks terrible these days. What happened?

At least he deserves a death. Burn him alive

He aged while trying hard to retain his youthfulness.

>is he right Sup Forums?

No, he's a shithead, isolated by fame and wealth. He has no peer group, he has no friends. His music sucks. He ought to STFU.

Aging.

Lmao why would you admit to having problems like this. 99% of whites do not share your views and youre destroying your album market

>45 year old

wait, what? No way is that guy 45 lol. Just plimp my blimp up

Well what the hell is he waiting on?

Probably HIV+ from all those dates he me through GRINDR

You first, "marshall"

But seriously. White Detroit cops are pricks; the black ones are professional.

He looks like he got AIDs from being a faggot

The opnion of wiggers are even worse than the ones from niggers, atleast niggers are don't larp.

>is he right Sup Forums?
Yes, he is a failed white man and should kill himself.

what a racist cunt. i hope he gets raped

+1

lol

NICE SOURCE HERE

>>Being embarrassed of an ancestry that is responsible for all great advancements like the car, jet engine, medicines... rubber... glass... tarmac ..Micro chips .

yes fucking kill yourself, what a embarrassing people you hail from.

A handful of years ago when it was convenient or in-style, didn't he go on about how oppressed he felt BECAUSE he was white and living in metro Detroit? Like, he actually talked about the day-to-day hassle people gave him because he was white?

Its pretty annoying that he's in contention for best rapper of all time, let alone being assumed as the best white rapper.

Ive never been into his garbage. It's literally ICP tier shit. (Guess that makes sense why they had beef, clowns)

DO IT
JUST DO IT

wouldnt surprise me if he said this but there is actually no evidence he said this

one random site nobody has ever heard of before claiming it without providing any sources

Do it you little bitch.

>is he right Sup Forums?
he should go for it

OY VEY

Hi, Millennial. Em's music is very different from the Wicked Clowns.

Please do.

This dude is so desperate for relevancy. That’s what’s embarrassing.

It is. Mainstream shock value and jokes lean towards clown shit.

Obviously, I'm biased. I do view him as overrated.

89' I don't know if that's early millennium of what.

Oh I’m so shocked
>scrawny wigger
>sucks bbc his whole life
No only should Eminem kill himself but all his wigger fans should do likewise.
>Australia will be finished
Also how long as Eminem had aids?
>that face

He should be embarassed. He was born into a superior race but chose to act like an ape and adopt ape culture. It shows his untermensch upbringing and mentality. He really should kill himself.

No he is wrong but is right about killing himself

>45 years old
>Caucasian
>rapper

The guy never grew up. He's got some ghetto Peter Pan syndrome going on, & he's utterly detached from reality. He's like a.white Michael Jackson.

Yes he is right and he should kill himself

What's stopping him. We should help figure this out Sup Forums.

Step 1: Get Helium tank and CPAP mask
Step 2: Turn on tank and put on mask
Step 3: 'muh name is slim sleeeepy'
Step 4: ??????????????
Step 5: Sup Forums was right yet again

yes
about the killing himself part

People who make such a big deal out of race are ignorant to what life is and who we really are. We are consciousness, not our bodies or mind. These are merely tools we use to expetience reality. This man is pathetic.

>wigger doesn't like being white
>our full report at 11

Eminem: "Being Jewish Is So Embarrassing, I Want to Kill Myself"

fixed.

Wikipedia says neonnettle is fake news.
Vladimir you gotta try harder ...

wish a nigger would

>Aidsing
Hang out with hood rats all you life and it’s either death by drive by or gay flu.

this fucking idiot
he got the 1 in 50 chance of being born white and he hates himself
FUCK YOU

GOD BLESS GODS CHOSEN, BEST ALLY THANK YOU.

How is no one talking about the fact that Eminem admitted to hooking up with fags on Grindr?

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/12/20/eminem-says-uses-gay-dating-app-grindr-in-shocking-interview.html

The trump curse

i used to love his music but got over it eventually. he was very talented but obviously he is a complete wigger traitor, but everyone already knows that.

i hope he seeks help and gets a dose of reality coz he has now gone full retard.

I wonder how he makes MJ feel? :(

youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q

Noice.

Praise, let it be so, and the numerals spoke 'lt has already begun'.

He's not embarrassed he's ashamed. Ashamed because he's been bullied and made to feel shame based on lies.

But I also want him to kill himself

Like literally there is nothing he can do about his fucking skkn color. Also the fucker seems to have gone throughlife so far just fine, why disnt he want that earlier? Fucking faggot prolly got paid to say this.

This.

Sup Forums is fucking stupid sometimes

Probably Jack's lack of surprise. Closet fags always talk mad shit about homosex, and everyone knows Dre's gay as fuck, so.

Please do it you disgusting little self hating shit bag. I wish you were a nigger so that you would be shot by another nigger. But just put a gun in your mouth and pull the trigger. Its best for everyone. Do it.

Everything up to and including the Eminem Show was pretty incredible.

I've lost a lot of respect for Eminem recently but I'll never lose respect for a lot of his work.

We should trick him into doing a reverse MJ.

A white man getting a broad nose, bigger lips and melanin injections. And the twist is, he is doing it because he hates whites and it is basically what MJ already did in reverse.
Just think about how leftist will chase their own tail until they can settle on whether it is good or bad.

Consider offing yerself with old "moms spagetti" himself faggot.

Sup Forums prefers knee jurking to click bait fake news sites

Just look at that mans eyes. He is already dead inside.

Two puffs pass man

Just like Greece.
F

aids

>Melbourne's

youtube.com/watch?v=10DQeSk1LaY

Well i'm glad Eminem finally came out of the closet. Now everyone can see why his oppinions should be completely ignored.

what a Wigger.

day by day we become more cucked. when will this shit end? soon enough we'll be taxed for being white. kill me please

Luckily, the only singer I care about is just fine with being white.

He just might, he's a prescription pill junkie

that image. I swear the white man is so kind too those niggers and they turn around hate us and rape our women. just fuck this all.

It's literally lyrics from one of his songs though

BOOM!

Juuuust wait until she is outed as a coal burner muh doode. They get to everyone in the end, trust no celebrate, all are under a bit of control is not complete.