Faccetta Nera (Italian: "Little Black Face") is a popular marching song of Italy's Fascist regime...

>Faccetta Nera (Italian: "Little Black Face") is a popular marching song of Italy's Fascist regime. It was written by Renato Micheli with music by Mario Ruccione in 1935.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faccetta_Nera

>During the invasion the song was hugely popular in Italy and caused national fervor.[1] The implicitly erotic song was, however, somewhat of an embarrassment for the Fascist government, which had, starting in May 1936, introduced several laws prohibiting cohabitation and marriage between Italians and native people of the Italian colonial empire.[1] These efforts culminated in the Italian Racial Laws of 1938. The Fascist authorities considered banning the song, and removed all picture postcards depicting Abyssinian women from Roman shop windows.[1]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why are white women so insecure?

>somali nigress

batshit insane thay argh!

good for a fuck and nothing more

Women from the horn of Africa make me wanna take my horn to Africa.

She'd make a good house slave

The song is really nice desu, like "oh bella ciao".
Too bad you can't listen to them in public without being branded as a fascist or a communist.

SAUCE plz

nice digits

Ethiopian, Eritrean and Somali women are very attractive

they are more white than nigger.

Check.

WHen i was in egypt i took a train down to Aswan, on the border with Sudan.
DOwn there ethnic lines get real murky.

walking through the town and the souks I saw women so hot I couldnt believe it. Phenotypes i hadnt seen anywhere else in the world and it make my hair and dick stand on end.

retirement plan definitely involves buying some virgins down there for camels later in life.

She is cut-
>notices nose piercing
And into the trash she goes

Why is it bad to bang the other's women?

For real though, anyone got Sauce on this?

Name?

thanks for the jungle-pill
cured my racism

Some of them, but those some are better than west africans

What is this phenotype and how do i get a gf like this

just go to the twin cities

wtf i want a black girlfriend now

so this... is the power... of black wimin
whoa

a litteral baboon

Horn of Africa for sure, looks Somali to me

I stand by my comment that she is whiter than that Italian girl

An inefficient body design, not optimal for bipedal perambulation.

That's erect my fascio

Original song. English lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=sxn5v1KZWe4

No they're not, but I must admit that the cunt in the OP is attractive.

If I ever get a girlfriend again, I will actively push her to get piercings in her nose, mouth, ears, navel and cunt.

>Ethiopian, Eritrean and Somali women are very attractive

Ive found darker skinned girls with dark hair and euro facial features always more attractive than blondes.

I have a mongrel girl cousin in Austria due to some parts of my family being whores, father ran away to USA, and she is also pretty attractive.

>Ive found darker skinned girls with dark hair and euro facial features always more attractive than blondes.

Weirdly enough I find these East African girls more attractive than Indian girls who are more Euro looking.

Then i rest reassured, because that will never happen.

I guess we can look forward to at least one less girl getting piercings then

I don't know. She will probably into it without me too.

>East African girls more attractive than Indian girls who are more Euro looking.

I think its reverse, Somali girls (my cousin is very that looking) are more euro in facial structure than Indian.
East african is like 50% african-american, while Indian Paki girls have "rougher" less roundish faces.

god damn

For whatever reason she reminded md of Alisha Boe

Ethiopian/east african girls are probably the closest to the "delicious brown" you see in anime in real life

Why did we have to enslave the ugly West African ones?

>implying a pure ethnostate wants nogs

The term is "dark skinned Caucasoid", similar to people from India (but oddly Indian women aren't as pretty).

Gross womanlet with midget proportions

east africans are not 50% african american looking. Half-European Half-West Africans are always ugly as shit. East Africans look different.

>there could have been a world where africa gets bleached
>instead europe might get cucked out of existance

>indian women aren't prett-

>Be fledging colonial soldier of a nascent empire
>Ready to restore the roman emprie but first starting with Ethiopia for training
>Benito bans you from raping prime black pussy
wtf no wonder italians are flipflop faggots

It isn't bad if you Don't complain when is your daughter/wife's turn.

You’re not helping with the amerimutt meme.

Complete lack of milkers.

Bella Ciao is partisan (anti-fascist)