Charlottesville renames street after woman who was killed in white nationalist rally

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/365950-charlottesville-renames-street-after-woman-who-was-killed-in-white

WTF bros why does everything we do end up backfiring, Charlottesville was supposed to be OUR MOMENT

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=399_1502861561
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sage

>Heart Attack Way

"white" "nationalist" "rally"

Is it an extra-wide street?

Obvious concern shill is obvious.

>Fat brain dead women who died of a heart attack gets a road named after her
This is why I fucking hate the south.

Theyll need to widen that road

>be too fat to get out of the way
>become national hero
Murica.

so fucking desperate for a cause to think their lives have legitimacy.....fucking comedy.

we should meme that her statue be erected

Dylan roof intentionally kills a bunch of black people at a church and no one gives a shit a week after it happend.

One fat white women antifa leftist is killed and we never hear the end of it

#WhiteLiberalLivesMatter

>the south.
UM SWEETIE
THIS AIN'T "THE SOUTH"

Charlottesville is entirely Northern Yankee Cum Guzzling Faggotry

>stand in road and attack traffic
>someone drives into the crowd and one fat bitch with no kids (no surprise there) dies
>be surprised by this and cry about it
Lefties are a special kind of retarded

at least it wasn't named after a black person.

Next Unite the Right Rally should be held on Heather Heifer Way.

>no one gives a shit
you haven't been paying attention
Dylan Roof incident was what started the removal of Confederate flags and monuments, you fucking human paraquat

Charlottesville isn't the south, its not even America. The stream for the town council meeting after the rally had more commie kikes show up to speak than a Soviet Politburo meeting.

This
(((They))) have been trying to kill any pride whites have in themselves
The movie in pic related was about DW Griffith honoring his father who was a Confederate soldier.
As much as I hate Dixieniggers, I understand why they love their rebel flag so much and want to keep their flag and statues (I want to keep them up as well). and as much as lefty fags say "They were traitors!" lefties forget rebellion against a tyrannical government is a distinct American value

Fuck I went on a tangent and forgot about the movie
But anyway The movie in pic related was about DW Griffith honoring his father who was a Confederate soldier, and (((they))) cry that it's "rayciss" because the KKK character is a good guy. Funny thing is that every year, when Hollywood does a "Top 10 movies of all time" that movie is in the top 10 every time

whenever you hear someone attempts to codify Civil War or Confederacy down to a singular abolishonist argument, you know you're dealing with a nog, devoid of any understanding of history. It all so tiresome, any more.

The fervor of tearing down Confederate monuments conveniently coincided with the election cycles. How to fight the tide of ignorance when 90% of the population are retards?

She wasn't at the protest was she? I thought she was at one of the counter-protest road blocks they set up to channel the protesters to in smaller batches so antifa could handle the fight better?

Also, what hero is going to alter that to heil hitler way?

>car doesn't hit you
>die

What is this shit?

overweight and underrated

>we

Why do leftwing scum have to lie all the time? Is it because you're a bunch of beta males and as such you don't have a sense of honour?

Someone who lives in that area... PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF KEK, open a Five Guys on that street....

I may take a visit there and make this happen.

To be sure, Charlottesville VA, and the VA state as a whole, seceded from the United States to join with the southern Confederacy. The bits of the state that wanted to stay with the US splintered off and became West Virginia.

Charlottesville is *now* a town in a rather purple state, and is also a university town which tends to push it to blue. So if you wanna say Charlottesville is a buncha lib commie bastards thats fine, but by definition they are a buncha *southern* lib commie bastards.

Hefty Heyer Way

Fuck I want to steal that sign

Topkek, my son.

Hope they gave her at least a six laner

>why does everything we do end up backfiring

that's what happens when you murder someone you stupid fuck

>car doesn't hit you

I don't know why Sup Forums believes this.

He'll walk and you know it.

She was there with a bunch of rioting leftists. They were there to hurt people and deny rally attendees their civil rights. The police used them to do the bidding of the state and local government. Should we be surprised that the same state would also use the death of one of their lackeys to try and make a political statement? I'm not.

She was a fat, bloated whale on the verge of death anyway. She was hit by the car, but died of a heart attack due to her obesity. None of this is relevant though since she was blocking a street while violent agents were beating on Fields' car. She was in his escape route, intentionally blocking the road and locking other cars in. That's a crime.

This won't stop them from convicting him though. They'll make sure of that.

What makes you say that?

Nah they fucked up by charging him with murder one. Unless he takes a deal he will walk.

Yeah, the car obviously hit her. She still died of a heart attack. The fat woman falling over isn't heather heyer. She's actually getting bowled over BY heather heyer, who's flying into her just after impact. If you watch the gif closely, you can see tubby barreling into her knees.

Heart Attack Alley

Because they have no fucking case. Evidence shows a reasonable doubt that this was an accident caused by rioters.

I sure hope you're right. I hope they upped the charges to try and induce a plea deal, and that he doesn't take it. I hope he's got a good lawyer and gets appropriate advice.

Just like with Chris Cantwell, they want to threaten them with extreme punishment and use the full force of the state to get them to admit to something, anything, that they can use to justify their godawful behavior on that day

Someone should name a church after Dylan Roof just for the lels

Jeremy Christian will walk too if he sticks to his guns. I called that as self-defense the day it happened.

I haven't seen any footage that would suggest the commie faggots caused Fields to plow into them. I think he's kinda fucked unfortunately.

You dont seem to understand. Charlottesville is literally overrun with Yankee snowbirds. Some libshit Jew Yorker that moved south 3 years ago because his own states taxes are too high is not a southerner. He's a locust.

>that's what happens when you murder someone you stupid fuck
Fields acquitted of Murder 1
oh the feels....its coming

God willing.

Hefty Heifer Way*

Perfect.

Then you havent looked at the footage.

Why did anyone think it was wise to hold the largest nationalist rally indecades, in a town with a jew mayor? Do any of these fashy morons ever think about what they claim to believe?

Who made them riot in the road at gun point?

I keep forgetting Southerners have selective intelligence when it comes to these things. Sorry faggot but Virginia is Southern. The organizers of Charlottesville were Southern. Stop being pussies and deal with them without blaming Yankees for your problems.

REPORT THIS FILTH!

She won't
But then again, could she ever?

"I'm having a got-danged heart attack!!"

>national hero
sweat_tea.gpig

>our moment
gtfo shill

It's not a failure in the least, signs can be taken down... much like statues.
Just because we are better mannered, moral and ethical people that don't overact when something like this happens is a sign of our strength, not a weakness. That being said when we finally are pushed into a corner and it comes to a head, the level of violence that will ensue will be like an enraged autist with a retard strength that will be spoken of for a hundred years or more, like the Nazis.

A fatass that died from a heart attack and was never even touched by the car. I couldn't give less of a shit about her disgusting lardass.

>Only accepts wide loads.

Absolutely, and they should hold a memorial for her to draw awareness to the death caused by the State.

Checked. Maker her the new Horst Wessel.

The lefty fags will remember that soon enough.

She's so fat she hasn't even made it halfway to Hell yet.

let's list all the folk who coincidentally happened to be there
>Former US foreign service guy (1st video)
>Goldie
>Vice girl with the droopy eyes
>Ford Fisher
—-ABOVE, ALL FILMING—-
Nearly all of the antifa attacker crew (dozen or so)
Their leader
Random BLM shirt-wearers pacing back and forth
Clowns
Free Hugs Guy
a dozen or more “medics” yelling medic
a bunch of faggots cordoning each other off uselessly
literal secret society symbolism
——

In Memorium, the mayor and city council slowly walked up the street wheezing, then at the top, smoked a Newport.

Can't wait for that fat kid to get off. The butthurt will be tasty

In all seriousness, the entire thing was staged IMO. There is a scene where Fields backs out the alleyway.... When he comes to the intersection a red sneaker falls out from under his front bumper. If you follow that red sneaker back in time from that point, the guy who was wearing those sneakers never actually lost a sneaker. Continuity issues.

Is it possible someone else was wearing the same red sneakers? Maybe, but I didn't see them in any of the footage. There was another guy with red sneakers, but they didn't match the one I previously discussed.

I believe the entire thing was staged and that HH just happened to die from a heart attack because shit happens when when it's fake.

>WTF bros why does everything we do end up backfiring

Because the left has a lockdown on emotional argumentation... and they've infantilized their legions to only respond to such.

BTW Charlottesville made you look like fucktards, because you ARE Fucktards.

>Legions of pasty white dudes in polo shirts with Tiki torches chanting, "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US"

Kill yourselves.

I feel bad for the people of charlottesville they are like lab rats to statist dems

How much will cost to open a cigarette stand on it that only sells Newports?

THEY TOOK MY WHITE PRIDE

HWITE*

2 cuts.

Pls explain this memeball

>everything we do
Everything I've done has been a benefit to my cause. I've never supported controlled opposition richard spencer, larping as nazis, wearing uniforms, doing autistic torch marches, chanting jews will not replace us. It's absolutely fucking retarded to go this far and purposely look as terrible as possible and expect it to come off well.

The people who support these actions are the retards that spout things like "accelerationism" and "they'll always have a problem with you so you shouldn't try to be presentable". There's a reason why Jared Taylor was banned and Richard Spencer wasn't. Because Jared Taylor is presentable and not useful to the leftist cause.

>crisis actor
>not a obviously jewish handler

Exactly you havent done shit,so when someone else controls the movement and does whatever the fuck they want you will have no say.But if they fuck up the 56% white males will all be racist terrorists nazis.
So this should be a sign that you should get involved make it better or stfu.

More like these actors and their directors need to be out of a job and into a cell come real soon.

>56% white males will all be racist terrorists nazis
well gadsden/libertarian/ancap/ are all cretins and think that is a bad thing.

Jeremy Christian is actually insane, he needs to be put away for something regardless of the verdict. I saw him at a couple events in Portland and seriously, he's not someone anyone wants to associate with. Not even a trailer trash, methed-out skinhead would want to spend any time around him.

Wrong. Look at this picture. See the damage on his car? Caused by people clubbing his vehicle before the incident.

I've been plenty involved
image related

>When the only supporters of your ideology are a bunch of teenagers who consider themselves to be intellectuals

More people showing up to these managed events just lends them more credibility, and makes it harder to spot the actors. Imagine if only the shills showed up. It would even easier to expose.

Taylor has been doing the same thing with american renaissance and has scarcely accomplished more than publish studies on why blacks are dumb. While Spencer is harmful, Taylor is hardly useful.

go see a doctor, you're glowing

No you are actual cretins look it up.

>WTF bros why does everything we do end up backfiring, Charlottesville was supposed to be OUR MOMENT
How autistic do you have to be to think this works on anyone?

>you're 12 if you disagree with me

lol nice argument

OMFG, you peoples will believe anything.

SHE IS NOT DEAD:
liveleak.com/view?i=399_1502861561

Taylor has redpilled countless people including liberals. You think he doesn't do anything because he's not notorious and in the news because liberals know he's effective and don't give him air time.

This is the fakest shit anyone's ever seen

>murder

Amazing how a random event can create a hero. HH did nothing spectacular with her loyf: she was grossly overweight: she smoked: she simply went to the rally because every other fuckin person went to the rally.

She is the great icon of the left: do nothing to directly strengthen your self. Follow the herd. Win the matte lottery