So how did she end up being virtually invincible...

So how did she end up being virtually invincible? She can't hit anything and spent most of her life as a spoiled rich girl. How does she earn XP to level up?

You can obtain exp by eating luxurious items. Cabbages or Pokemon's rare candy. Did you watch the show?

She also comes from a lineage of nobles known to historically protect the kingdom and its kings.

Every time she indulges in her masochism she gets an XP bonus for it. She's been grinding while she's been grinding.

>survived an explosion (after Megumin had upgraded her spell)
>the Destroyer didn't survive two weaker explosions

Does that make Darkness roughly as tough a walking fortress?

Do noble genes make you overlevelled from birth?

She probably got all those magic resit upgrades.

No, but your heritage can define your base stat growth. Megumin's Crimson Magic/Demon clan has aptitudes for magic, and Lalatina's from a line of protectors.

Being noble means you can eat luxurious foods filled with exp like onion ducks. Aside form that, Lalatina put all of her skill points into defensive stats.

She's probably a "tank", i.e. a high defense knight who is primarily used to draw enemies to themselves and keep them occupied, without needing to have any actual fighting abilities, so the actual fighters can fight more effectively.
I don't play MMOs, but apparently "tank" is a common character type

>wants to be raped
>literally nothing is strong enough to rape her

Will she ever find happiness?

Nobles literally dine on the equivalent of Rare Candy to power level. There have been many cases where class aptitude runs in the bloodline (Megumin, Iris), and exhibits a power creep in later generations in a few cases. Being from a royal background, she has top-notch gear, and she has more likely than not thrown in all her skill points into defensive abilities.

never

The gods of fortune smile on her because she's such a shitty pervert.

I hope not.

In the little things.

> rock-hard hymen

>your dick snaps before you can break her hymen.
can you imagine? your mangled dick coming off from her pussy.

She has the blessing and companionship of not one but two deities.

She just buys XP

Would STR effect pelvic muscles?

Pay to win

>That last frame

S..SHES FAST!!!

FLATeris a miracle, even her fantasy Australia avatar Chris is super cute.

Kazuma is going to make her a baby right now.

Is it rape?

she can't get off otherwise

If she wants it then it isn't rape.
But she can't enjoy it unless it's rape.
Of course this is why Darkness is absolutely insane.

What a conundrum.

0 luck
0 dexterity
0 magic
0 strength
5 intelligence
200 defense

> 0 str
Darkness can beat down a magically boosted Kazuma while getting life drained while wearing heavy plate.
She also heavily wounded a demon duke in one strike.

If she bothered to put any points into her weapons she'd be as dangerous as Iris

Also, nobility in this world are products of eugenics. They breed with powerful heroes that get their basic stats passed down. Especially Royalty. Iris can one-shot a dragon. Just send her to demon king already.

Big deal. Any lvl 20 FF1 knight can do that.

>Father and brother are said to be stronger than her
>somehow they can't stop the demon king
Meanwhile Kazuma and his party of retards defeated 4 of them

The story doesn't do a very good job establishing just how dangerous these demon generals are.

Wiz and her group were wiped out by Beldia's curse. Wiz only survived by turning lich.

If the destroyer ever walked over the capital then the main bastion against the Demon King would be gone.

The cute demon girl with effeminate penis took on an entire crimson clan.

The lvl 1 slime nearly wiped out a main city.

The cat lady put the best heroes of the kingdom on full tilt.

They're super dangerous but like most of the true horrors of Fantasy Australia it's masked by the story's humor.

Kazuma's wit+Aqua's OP+Megumin and Darkness specialties make for a dangerous combination.

Fixed version:
50 STRENGTH
200 STAMINA
10 MAGIC
10 INTELLIGENCE
3 DEXTERITY
255 MASOCHISM (secret stat)

i just rewatched and i dont remember this. What episode

>"W-Well user, what are you s-staring at?"

That and the cheat items they possess.

Is Darkness Swedish?
My guess is that in this Universe you xp for merely surviving the encounter.

Vanir could do it but he wouldn't.

>rock-hard hymen
doujins about here going on a quest to lose her virginity with every species of creature breaking their dicks on her rock hard hymen only for her to realize that only the power of pure love can melt away for vaginal fortress when?

They mention that they're worth lots of experience offhand when Kazuma talks about selling the cabbages he caught in the cabbage episode.

There are also potions that directly give you skill points but they cost like 2 mil.

What mean things would say (or do) to Lalatina?

call her lalatina and pet her head in public

Is it me or did they massively improve Darkness this season? I didn't like her before, but I love her as much as the rest of the cast now.

i want to be darkness little tampon baby

Could the Legendary sword excalibur break it?

Well they did adapt her volume

>the hero puts excalibur back into the rock because hes a dick

Why didn't Lalatina fuck Kazuma when Kazuma thought that she was a succubus? He was completely being open to her. They were on a 5 minute road to sex and she totally pussied out what the fuck? It was completely out of character.

Who wins in a basketball game - Kazuma and Pals, or the Slayers?

We were born three decades too early to have casual fucking in an anime that airs on TV, user

Slayers, all of them are super strong and fast.

>Can heal most wounds that even other priests have trouble with basic healing
>Rez Kazuma as long as his body isn't completely destroyed
>Dispel curses like nothing happened
>OP buffs and magic in general
>Literally goddess of water
Aqua in general is just too OP, Kazuma probably chose the best cheat item of all time.

Lalatina is a pussy, also they got interrupted

Because reality and fantasy aren't the same thing. Just because imagining something arouses you doesn't mean you're able to do it in real life with no problems.

OP for Fantasy Australia. Rather shit tier as far as 4.0 rules are concerned, and don't even let me get started on 3.5

>there will never be a doujin of darkness putting on her armor like usual but it turns out to be a parasite that slowly saps her strength and eventually overpowers her
why live

There's nothing realistic about Darkness - the real reason she didn't fuck Kazuma is because this isn't a hentai.

What would have happened if the other girls entered the bath?
Megumin
>tsundere panic
>lots of yelling
>red face
>KAZUMA KAZUMA KAZUMA
>pretends to run away
>comes back to massage Kazuma due to curiosity
>get interrupted before sex

Aqua
Nee Kazuma shouldn't you cover yourself? Eh? What's with that face?
>what the hell are you doing here?
W.. what? Do you have no shame?
>I asked for an inexperienced lady not a loose whore
>Aqua yells and comically hits Kazuma
>Kazuma beats the shit out of Aqua
>her face when

He was actuallt able to obtain cheat comrades but flawed. Strongest attack, but only 1 cast a day, Strongest defense but canot evem attack and has weird manner of wanting to attract enemies, strongest support but also cause of most troubles. His high luck becauae of his birthday being in the festival of eris is being mixed with Aquas ridiculous ly low luck.

>high luck
With that post number, absolutely

That's what the succubus sex shops are for.

>777
t. Kazuma

>high luck
>those trips
It's poetry.

>Megumin
>Nothing happens because he is not a lolicon

fixed

no she has added strength and stuff

but nothing to actually hit, the opponent in the first place

Chris figures out that you can use Bind to get the opponent from actually dodging her

and in the LN, she DOES hit the dullahan general and deals a shitton of damage to his armor

>777
t.kazuma

Could Darkness hit someone if they stood completely still? i assume she can at least swing a sword straight.

Yet a decade ago, Ikkitousen showed it.

>derpness
>hitting anything
surely you jest

She couldn't hit a 4 by 4 hunk of a dullahan when it was standing still.

What if it has nothing to do with Lalatina's stats? What if it's pic related!?!?

>the sword is kazuma's dick

she did

in the LN

No
>With Beldia in front of her, Darkness used all her might and swung her
sword...!
>... And because she misjudged the distance, the attack landed a few
centimeters before Beldia's feet.
>"... Huh?"
>Beldia lamented like a deflated balloon.
It stared at Darkness blankly, and all the other adventurers followed
suit.
>... Enough. To miss an opponent that wasn't even moving, how
embarrassing!

I think after about three minutes the venue is obliterated by magical fire.

Lalatina
>BEAT ME!

Sadist
>... no

Perverts are naturally indestructible in comedies.

you got tricked by Sup Forums's memes

How about the part after Kazuma decided to play soccer?

She is hardcore masochist and love S&M plays, but when it comes to actual sex, she is a coward. For example, Darkness blushes and hides from Kazuma after Excalibur incident. Despite most fan service scenes in anime and book, she never crosses the line when she has chance to. Compare to Megumin, she doesn't have a lot of fan service, but she almost had sex with him on day of confession. Not by accident. Intentionally. When Darkness had chance like Megumin had, she only gave a kiss in cheek Darkness is a weird character. On one hand, she is hardcore masochist pervert. On another hand, she plays straight man second to Kazuma and is most afraid to cross the line.

Crusaders are pure of heart. Megumin's race was designed for sex. It was never in doubt.

Depends.

Actually in a later volume she managed to kill a monster with her bare hands. She should just forget about her sword but she insists on using a sword.

God I love this OP. That part is always funny to me.

Post more rare Darkness.

What are you doing here, Lalatina?

There is a lot going on in this webm.

So why isn't there a more prevalent caste system in Konosuba's world? You'd think that if bloodlines have such a strong effect on stats, there'd be a lot more inbreeding and houses only marrying off into equally stronger houses. Why isn't eugenics a thing and why hasn't a super human with freak stats in every category been born yet?

In that era, landwhales from America haven't discovered the potential of the Internet yet.
Now, they have and all of us suffer for it.

Because of something called birth defects and what you will commonly see in every royalty in Europe and the Middle East due to their practices of that.
Even farm animals that do this due to laziness make them very susceptible to genetic and common diseases such as the mad cow disease. This is why professional animal breeders outside of Britain kept lineage ledger to ensure they never breed members of the immediate family together.

There kind of is, you know? It's just diluted in Axel.

KAZUMA KAZUMA

That's the noble category.

Hai hai Kazuma desu

How was darkness able to hit vanir's mini exploding clones?

Dorkyness gets a 100% accuracy boost when it can hurt her?

Weren't the clones running at her trying to hug her?