Living with parents is for underage faggots

Baselard is coming.

Not relevant

>Saves money
>Gets delicious food
>Housechores evenly split amongst everyone
>Get to spend time with family and have fun

I'm never moving out.

Any Jap TCGs worth getting into? Or will I never find anyone to play with here in North America?

if you buy bootleg dakis you might as well buy bootleg figures

>I'm never moving out.
That might be pushing it a bit, user...

What figure are you 100% buying when it goes up?

The wallscroll that was the all volume pre-order bonus for Prisma Illya BDs is pretty nice. Looks good next to my other Fate shit.

>immigrants gets help from government for housing
>refugees taking up every single communal apartment
The populace gets to lick ass and I've been searching for over a year. But hey, at least we're tolerant, right?

I already have five fucking Shinobu scales, fuck you GSC

Free place to live in a good neighborhood or $600 a month to live in a crime filled cesspool, you do the math. If you're working full time and have a social life you barely spend time at home anyway.

Well, it depends on the color scheme I guess

Now I just need the Goblin Slayer.
Figure fucking when?

>pedoshit

Just use webxoss

This.
Also
>free of chores when at home because they thought it must be exhausting when living alone in another region during college
>all chores goes to my sister instead
>she still made a delicious food for me
A bliss I tell you.

Mine's not. I goofed with the private warehouse and seem to have added at least two days onto when mine was supposed to arrive. Drats.

Nothing at this point. I've learned to temper my desires for scales at least, though I'm still a sucker for more affordable plamo.

From last Wonfes? You posted it, along her too.

Fuck you I thought there was a Goblin Slayer figure coming.

I need more badass dude figs.

Oh shit, I didn't know this existed! I wanted to get the original version, but it's way too expensive for an unused one.

Okay,who of you guys did THIS? How could you?

I was thinking about buying the lexact crystals for my favorite anime (not this one)

This is the first time I've ever even seen a picture of a lexact crystal

Does anyone actually own one here?

These Prints from the Little Witch Cafe count as buyfag right?

>putting additional weight on the gpu
Made my toes curl.

>Have fun
You don't have fun when you have 2 brothers who don't do anything,but fucking scream and yell whole day,user. You don't

It's going to be the same as the prize figure more than likely

Yes. Diana scale when?

Cool

I own four of them. The quality of them is good. Their major problem is that they are battery powered and the batteries will last three days at the most. It's not something you would want to keep in a display cobinate with other figuers as you have to switch the batteries so often.

First and with a duplicate from the random grabs.

That one, Shuten Douji, and the yin-yang saber twins. 2B, loli Jeanne also comes to mind.

Could stand just a bit more flamboyance on a cycling kit but it totally works. I'm not him by the way, just chiming in.

>figure delayed till march
>about to combine with march order
>realise I ordered some old item and combining won't work

well fuck there goes an extra £50~ on shipping and customs by thinking with my dick

Old hag

Sexy cake at worst.

Anything you order that month should be combine-able. But it's not quite march yet.

Definitely getting that Shinobu, plus Shuten and Alter Lala

my dick

So how long does surugaya take to send things out once payment is sent?

I don't like it as much as this GK but the paint doesn't look good, looked better unpainted.

I'll try Amiami tomorrow then but It does look like it's updated

It's nothing a good weekend of overtime can't fix

That used condom is next-level in term of gradation coloring on the translucent plastic.
Color me impressed. And aroused.

Base looks nice.

how much do you think she'll be?

Oh yes.

I kind of wanted to start getting into TCGs for the collection part though

How's my taste?

But if you want to play with people you're kinda fucked. At least there's always webxoss.

I'm getting a deck of my waifu and some sleeves for my birthday.

Well, Eli's at 15980 on AmiAmi right now, so maybe 17-18k? Whatever it is, it's going to be expensive.

Don't do it user. It's like greasing your feet on your way down the slope.

I've got too many stacks of waifu sleeves and more decks than I know what to do with.

Are you at an office?

You mean you don't display your waifu figures at work?

Yes. People covering their desks with stuff is a thing here.

Think very carefully before you do. It costs a lot of time and money.

>Putting that on top of a HDD

Shana's butt is going to melt.

What show is this?

I think it's from that manga from the author of Oyasumi Punpun

>bringing stuff to work
for what purpose? I work in an office and I have nothing personal in my area, especially expensive scales. I try to be there as little as possible and so should everyone else.

They wouldn't stay pretty for long in a machine shop.

Probably graphic design or something.

Thanks I was able to find it. It's dead dead demons dededededestruction

Where I work there's lots of overtime, so it's nice to feel a bit more at home. I only have less conspicuous stuff though, just some smaller figures and whatnot.

But Shana is already hot.

Is that you Andy?

Whose this?

Is this from recent WF?

If I'm going to sit somewhere for most of my waking life, might as well make it a slightly less horrible place to be.

Who?

Wait what? What is that white thing?

I could put some stuff up but don't feel comfortable doing it. People have Pops and posters and plushies out, but something about them looks kind of off on the job. You need a special kind of work environment to pull that off, I think.

these

myfigurecollection.net/item/464714

I guess not, my bad.

yes

>Where I work there's lots of overtime
If you are on salary then that means you aren't getting paid for that overtime and you are a self hating piece of garbage.

Yeah in the more creative line of work that I'm in it's basically the norm, but I guess it might not sit right in other professions.

It can't cost more than regular buyfaggotry, can it?

>that oso statue
my man

I do get paid for the overtime which means I get to spend money on more desk clutter.

How does Webxoss stack up against the other online TCGs (namely Shadowverse)?

But I miss the days of my youth, excitedly opening packs I bought with my non-existent income

Haven't played shadowverse but webxoss is just a fanmade browser client for wixoss, pretty barebone but it werks and has lobbies.

I was immediately drawn to the scale, but this prize figure doesn't really do it for me; maybe it's just the lower quality.

semen obviously It's part of her dress

It depends on how you look at it. A rare card of you're waifu can cost as much as a figure. To make an impressive deck in honor of you're waifu, you are going to need a lot of rare cards. Sometimes you might get lucky and find it on Mandarake or TCGRepublic, other times you are going to have to watch Y!AJ for weeks or even months and then pay proxy fees and shipping.

>I do get paid for the overtime
It's alright then.

I do work at a game studio so yeah.

Though the work isn't as creative as one might think...

Sauce

all 3 of them

The nendo has been up for preorder for a while now.

Really? I work in games too, guess the company culture must be a bit different. You could always bring one thing in you like and see how you feel. Though I personally don't have any anime stuff since I'm a bit of a closet weeb.