Would you marry and make a widow happy even if she will never forget her previous husband?

Would you marry and make a widow happy even if she will never forget her previous husband?

>Used goods

How about no. You'll always be compared to her first husband and live in his shadow

If I love her, sure.

>That laughing picture

She's too cute. It's a shame that she's not a pure virgin. Wonder if the boy actually loves her.

Have fun being second fiddle to the first husband

Hell no. I swallowed the red pill years ago, I know better.

Is it cuckoldry even if your wife's husband is dead?

her first husband is dead, is he not?

She still obviously loves her first husband but didn't stop her from getting knocked up by the young boy

Yeah and he'll be forever compared to a perfect dead husband who can do no wrong. Who the fuck wants to deal with that

people can fall in love more than once

the "one true love" thing does not exist

I mean the girl in this manga is top notch but when you marry someone, that's the person you wanted to live and die with. I can't imagine ever wanting to be in the situation of being the second person. If she truly loved that new person, why not go for him the first time?

It's just going to lead to feelings of inadequacy and when she does get pissed, she'll just say, "My old husband would've done this better"

>that's the person you wanted to live and die with
That's a church meme invented only so that alliances through marriage wouldn't fall apart

>If she truly loved that new person, why not go for him the first time?
I don't know, maybe she didn't know him, maybe she was already married

>"My old husband would've done this better"
If she's a massive fucking asshole, sure. You've got way bigger problems if she says things like that when she gets angry than "inadequacy".

I can understand people who don't want to marry single mothers, but widows? I don't see why not.

>being so insecure that you feel threatened by a dead man

>That's a church meme invented only so that alliances through marriage wouldn't fall apart
It's not so much of a meme if the two people who are getting married sincerely believe that they are going to be together forever.

While single mothers are a definite no, I also hold the same opinion of widows. I mean how would you feel if your wife always held another man she loved, slept with, and sincerely wanted to be with forever at the back of her mind? You'll never be able to shake it off.

Enjoy having your wife constantly yearn for another man who you can never outdo.

Kinda this, i don't see why you should stay unhappy and lonely until the end of times after your loved one died.
I mean, you already had it in you to form a loving relationship, why stay away from this happiness for some purist shit meme and stay miserable because muh dead husband.

Only a tiny-dicked fag would let himself get cucked by a corpse

It's selfish to subject the other side of that party to knowing that you'll always hold the first deceased spouse in higher regard than the other one.

I swear, are half of you people fucking cuckolds? Do you enjoy your wives thinking of other men when you're gone?

>another man who you can never outdo
Unless she was married to Jesus, this is a non-issue. Why are you assuming the previous is just better than you in every way?

>two people who are getting married sincerely believe that they are going to be together forever.
It happens on some cases. On others it doesn't.

>how would you feel if your wife always held another man she loved, slept with, and sincerely wanted to be with forever at the back of her mind? You'll never be able to shake it off.
>Enjoy having your wife constantly yearn for another man who you can never outdo.
I don't understand why you already set in your mind that you're worse than her ex-husband.
Of course he'll hold a special place in her heart, that doesn't mean you can't be loved by her in a romantic fashion.

>le cuck meme
I didn't know cuckoldry trascended life and death. Marriage itself says "till death do us part."

I'd want my wife to be happy after I'm dead. Besides, I'm dead.

On top of all of that, she still wears her fucking wedding ring while inviting this young boy into her home and flirting with him. Don't give me that bullshit that she will ever get over her husband and love the new guy more.

Because death and nostalgia goggles will always make a previous person who is gone more desirable. Instead, this woman gets to see all of your fuck-ups.

Marriage is about full commitment to whoever you're with. That leaves no room to compare who you're with to some dead corpse, which in this case is undoubtedly happening

because any man and/or dyke IS probably better than that user as far as being a husband goes

>Marriage is about full commitment to whoever you're with
Yes, I agree, until that person dies.

Marriage says this.

So what you're saying is once my wife dies, I can go around and fuck every woman I see because I'm no longer tied to that marriage?

Nice way to honor your wife's memory, you fucking idiot. The definition of marriage and love has no fucking meaning in this modern day and age of sluts and whores.

>death and nostalgia goggles will always make a previous person who is gone more desirable
If that were true, the concept of nostalgia goggles wouldn't even exist. Part of being a reasonable and rational human being is recognizing that the past wasn't as rose-colored as it seems. If my wife couldn't acknowledge that then we wouldn't be married, but the woman in the manga seems like a reasonable sort.

Taking everything to the extreme is the easiest sign to recognize an idiot.

But yes, that is exactly what I'm saying. When your significant other dies, if they have ever loved you, they should want you to be happy instead of dwelling on their death for the rest of your life.

Of course I'd want my wife to remember me, but I wouldn't be so selfish so as to order her to remain chaste for the rest of her life and never love someone else.

If you're the sort of person that goes around fucking every woman you see, then you wouldn't be married in the first place, making your extreme exaggeration a moot point.

GHOSTED

I'm actually more mad at the kid for hitting on a woman who is mourning her husband.

Okay, then imagine this then.

You meet a cute woman and it turns out she's a widow. You date her for a bit but she keeps talking about how much she misses her old husband. She keeps a fucking shrine to the guy while you're dating and even when you're married. She still visits the guy's grave when you're married. You have to deal with her previous in-laws visting and talking about how much better her old husband was.

Do you really want to deal with this shit? On top of the previous husband, your wife will always be thinking of him and then you have to deal with her friends and family talking about how great that old guy was.

Either commit 100% to the new marriage and start over or don't do it at all.

You know what my example meant. Don't try to say, "You're an idiot' because you clearly didn't understand what I meant by that at all. Do you want your wife to be a whore sleeping around after you've died?

How often does this update? It's so cute

>Do you want your wife to be a whore sleeping around after you've died?
If my wife is the kind of woman that sleeps around then I wouldn't have married her in the first place.

There is a fundamental error in your belief. You think that as soon when people are "released" from the bond of marriage they become raging debauched beasts that NEED to fuck.

Would I care if my wife starts seeing another guy after I die? No, I wouldn't care.
First of all because I'm dead.
If I am in some sort of afterlife, then I wouldn't care because if that makes her happy and takes her mind off from the pain losing me, it makes me happy.

Which, before you even mention it, is not the same as letting her fuck other men while I'm alive/being okay with her cheating on me, because I'm there and I can please her since I have a physical form and penis.

Except he's never done that aside from that moment, most of it has been Yakumo being really friendly with him to where he doesn't know how to react at times. He's even been aware of her situation that his joke about how he wouldn't die playing baseball was a red flag so he pulled back on it.

>You date her for a bit but she keeps talking about how much she misses her old husband
In this case, I wouldn't marry her. It's clear that she hasn't moved on but this won't be the case for everyone. You act as if every widow ever will consistently bring up their previous husbands.

They will always desire affection from when you're missing and you'll just be an emotional sponge and not an actual spouse

Why is he even bothering with this woman if he has the childood friend. Does he even have feelings for the widow?

If you haven't even read it, why bother explaining?

USED GOODS
S
E
D

G
O
O
D
S

I did read it and it doesn't look like he has feelings for her but this widow is flirting hard even though she has her husband in her mind. Dirty used goods

Are we even talking about the manga anymore? It's cute so please no more of this marriage shit

Whatever.

Do you get to fuck her children?

There is always that one person to kill things for everyone.

>The retarded purityfag ITT
Loving every laugh, lad.

I'm okay with getting with a widow

The trouble is that widows turn their dead husbands into a cross between Jesus and Superman

You can't compete with her "lost beloved"

Still, at least you're not getting cucked

Gross

Should I read this thread or not?
I'm a purityfag and I don't have any benzos left.

Nah. I don't really care much for marriage, if I do ever love a girl my love would start and end with her. I don't have room in my life for more than one love. I don't care what other people might do in the same situation, or why you think people do certain things. So, I wouldn't just go get a new person if the one I loved died. For me, it's not about simply "being in a relationship" or anything like that. I wouldn't want a relationship/girlfriend just to have one, I'd want one because I'd met a person that I didn't want to not be with. That individual, not the fact that I had a relationship or a person I could designate and act as my girlfriend, would be my reason and my only reason. I could never replace that person, even with an exact clone. I wouldn't simply love someone because of some quality attached to them, I would love them, as a person, as their own ego or soul or whatever you believe makes up the defining "you". I don't care if that's naive or stupid or purposeless. I don't have room for nor care to replace people. I don't believe people are special or important to the universe or anything, but to me they are, so that's how it is. And if there isn't a single girl out there who reciprocates that feeling, I guess there isn't anyone out there for me. I don't need her to be smart, or a model, or perfect, or innocent, or pure. I'm none of those myself. Only that she would be willing to follow me anywhere. Someone who can spend their life with me. To me, settling is not getting together with someone in spite of them not meeting some checklist you have because you don't think you can do better, settling is choosing someone you don't love because you don't think you'll find someone you do. That's it. So you can see why, I couldn't be with someone who didn't want me as much as they wanted someone else. If all they want is someone to support them and help them live well, they can go get a job. If they really loved that dead person, they don't need someone else.

>MRW to this thread

It's just some autist sperging. This is a really cute manga and the MC and the widow love each other but just don't realize it yet

It's pretty bad

She doesn't have children, which makes me think that if she gets married she'll have kids with the MC and have a happy life.

Worth it

Purityfags fucking christ.

A woman is entilted to move on and love other people

But I'm not a purityfag. And I never said that I wanted to stop anyone else from doing it. Simply that I don't want to myself. Yes, a woman can choose to love someone else, and I can choose to not accept that love if I don't love her or she still loves another guy.

>women are material goods
From the very first reply, purityfags out themselves as the selfish, complex-ridden sociopaths they are.

>b-but it's a maymay

Well, it's their loss I guess. You can't. and in my opinion shouldn't try to, convince someone to feel differently about something, even if you can convince them that people deserve liberty.

Tumblr kys. The sexual market is a thing. You're probably a bitter slut who's devalued her assets by taking literal miles of dick, or a bitter beta male who's saving his own ego because the former is the only trash who'll have you.

>virgin autist acting like he knows anything about sex or relationships

>people deserve liberty.
fuck you are retarded

Well, maybe. I wouldn't say people "deserve" anything, negative or positive. I was simply discussing the convincing of someone else to believe such a thing. Personally, I want liberty, so I'll take it. Perhaps if my goal was a stable and orderly system, you would be correct to say I was retarded to think liberty would be the best way to do that. But I don't really care for such a thing, so I don't care to take others liberty myself. It's all about your point of view.

Sorry, happily married to a woman half a decade younger. I hope Tyrone lets you watch when he fucks your girlfriend.

>selfish, complex-ridden sociopaths.
Add "self-awareness" to it and I'm your man.

>implying I care about your fake alpha male/cuckold fantasies

If you want to LARP take it to /r9k/ or Sup Forums.

>That's a church meme invented only so that alliances through marriage wouldn't fall apart
It's funny because Jesus personally authorized a marriage for a woman when her husband died.

Save the snark for your fellow fags. It looks weak.

"Till death do us part" you mongoloids.

I don't recognize such a system, and I don't care to act according to it's rules. You're free to do so, if you wish, no one will force you to fuck someone you don't want to fuck after all.

That sounds more like a self-esteem issue on your part as opposed to any failing of the widow.

The idea that you need to "compete" with anyone is a selfish notion. Just be you, and (assuming that you're not a piece of shit) the widow will come to love you for who you are.

>tiny penises: the replies
Lol, stay insecure

>assuming that you're not a piece of shit
Had to double check which board I'm on.

"Til death do us part" is included in wedding vows for a reason. The marriage is voided in the eyes of the law after death.

As for honouring your wife's memory, a good spouse would want their partner to be happy no matter what.

If you deny GNON, he will deny you.

It always amazes me how people didn't give a shit about Kenshin, a man getting over his old wife for Kaoru, but people flip their shit when a woman does it.

So you'd be fine with your wife having kids with another man if you die? Nice job cuck

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

How slow are you to not have realized that this is a den of mental illness yet?

The fact he used cuck leads me to believe he is just trollling now.

>There are people who are fine with their wives fucking everything that moves if they die

No, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Being this fedora

The Bible is clear: Till death do us part

Remarrying =/= Slutting around

Go convert to Hinduism, then your wife has to burn herself alive after you die

That would be better so long as she isn't fucking other men when I'm gone. Marriage is a life-long committment for both parties.

people go read Uwagaki and then come back

How about "fuck no"? I know fedoras inherently have autism, but let's use logic here

Uwagaki has nothing to do with widows though

I don't know why people don't want her to move on. She clearly has feelings for the boy and vice-versa. It helps her move on, especially when she gets pregnant and has kids with this new guy.

>he didn't rejected both pills
The system still has you.

I'd want my bride to be happy and for her heart to go on. The living must continue living, and the dead must embrace the great mystery.

Besides, this chick is motherly as hell. That's who you want having your babies. The teenie bopper is just an annoying un-domesticated waste of space.

Well, at this point of the story she hasn't moved on. It probably be awhile befor she notices him in a different way or they show progressions of time and Yamato becomes a third year while having devolpment between them happen as well.

Nah, the thing here is that she is clearly in love with her dead husband, facts man.

He probably does like her, it's not explicitly stated.

This is what I'm saying. She may have been married to the last guy but after she pops out an entire family of babies with this new kid, her old husband will be an afterthought

Does he though? Do they like each other? Seems more like mother relationship

It looks like he does from his reactions to her mentioning her dead husband and that stuff, it could be what you say though.

They both get flustered and worry about impressing the other. I don't know how this is anything other than romance.

My only regret is that I'l have to wait a long time before I see an ending with both of them having kids

Okay, I don't really know who that is. I didn't really ask for that persons acceptance, whatever that is, so, it's all good by me.

I'm not so much bothered by the widow part as I am with the age gap. A 28 year old woman and a 15 year old boy is digusting and verges on pedophilia

lol that a dream

More like it's a premonition of the future

In Polynesia it was common for an older woman to sexually mentor a teenage boy in the ways of love & sex. Pining for one's mentor past a certain age was seen a childish.

I respect your opinion.

Ok, I don't care whatsoever.

>Calls the boy "Onii-chan" jokingly
>Implies she wants his little sister to be her little sister too

She totally wants to marry him

Also, Yamato said he's the older sister type so it's all but implied that they'll end up together.

Speaking of, is this weekly or monthly?

It can be really cute.

But the challenge isn't worrying about her always comparing him to you. It's you, wondering if you compare to him. And wondering why she chose you.

And it can work the other way too.