Choose your model

Choose your model.

I'd choose all of them to violently murder Shinka.

MaiDragon isn't half as hot as the other three.

Shinka > Mai > Retard > Dragon Retard

What are the names of these steaks again?

Can I use this one instead?

You'll get over you Shinka hate one day.

no

Obviously

There's no way you don't know the names of these four if you've been around longer than a week.

It's a really really hard choice but I'd probably go with Mai.

Sento

It was a joke. You're suppose to list names of steaks.

Mai.

>Implying Tohru is similar to Shinka

Doujin of Shinka mindbreaking a Shinka-hating user when?

Mai = Shinka > Sento > shit > Tohru

It's Six Degrees of Shinka.
>Tohru is similar to Mai
>Mai is similar to Sento
>Sento is similar to Shinka

That would make me hard

>godani
bump

Tohru > Shinka > Sento > Mai

You just positioned the order in reverse. Don't worry everyone makes mistakes.

Good ranking.

>agreeing with yourself

Kill yourself, shit eater.

Who are you quoting?

Tohru is not the titty monster of her respective show.

Tohru > Sento > Mai > shit

The kappa

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

Sento = Shinka > tohru > mai

Gods forbidden

Tohru is NOT a Shinka clone

I would choose Mai. Only because Tohru is much more annoying and i have no idea who the other two are.

They just keep getting thicker and thicker.

Mai is friendly, empathic and with a strong sense of responsibility. She has every major quality Sento and Shinka lack while still carrying her own sets of flaws.

Sento is obviously the correct choice. Anyone who says otherwise is

Why does Sup Forums like this slut? Rikka was the purest and cutest one - she probably doesn't even know about the dick.

Ok, but where's the butthole?

Tooru >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Mai > Shinka > Sento
this is the only objective truth

Rikkafags pls go

You know Shinka is best because they've spent years only making variations of Shinka.

I want to have angry sex with Shinka

Mai. Sento is objectively the best but she's for Kanye only.

What makes Sento better than the other girls? Honest question.

And as expected Sentofags are unable to explain what is it that makes her great. As expected since the only good thing about her is her body.

The same could be said of all of those girls

To be fair, it's just that she (and Mai) are top-tier girls. She's hot and her personality is not that bad with her cuteness on top of her bravery. And also, I like quiet girls since I'm very quiet myself.

As for the other girls, Mai comes in second since she's like Sento but with a genki personality, Kobayashi comes third because she's hot but problematic sometimes and Shinka is simply boring, I understand why some anons like her but she's not someone I would like to date at all.

No. Shinka has tons of fun interactions and Mai is decently developed as a character.

I don't know, man. Her personality is being an introverted workaholic. With Mai you can have tons of fun since Mai is easygoing and loves video games, sports, movies. But Sento never displays those traits, she just sticks to her job. She would be one of the worst girls to date.

I'll take the original please.

None of them.

That's not what I've seen in the anime. She's very busy at the work indeed but she actually try to get along with Kanye outside of it (she only doesn't develop too much because she's too shy). But like I said I'm very quiet too so it's easier for me to understand her.

>Kobayashi

It's Tohru.

I'm more quiet and awkward than Sento and I'd much rather a friendly girl like Mai.

Shinka would make a great single mother

You again?

I'll make sure she has everything she needs, in that little apartment I found for her. Mini-frig with those tiny ice trays. Baby cradle with the paint chipping away. A mattress from someone's sidewalk with stains only on one side. It's the right thing to do.