How do we remove the 'American Influence' from Japanese animation

how do we remove the 'American Influence' from Japanese animation

Are you talking about them thicc girls?

They have a fat fetish right now. Don't worry, it'll pass.

>step 1 : remove USA
>step 2 : the world is now a peaceful paradise for all living beings

>doesn't know it's mainly chinese chubby chasers

Kill Daiz.

What kind of homo doesnt like THICC?

japan has no actual THICC women in real life, so the japs covet what they can never have. so thats why anime women are all Venuses and fertility goddesses.

you'd have to remove china and russia too for that to happen.

You've not seen japan lately.

They've "Had" one they've been trying to exploit for monies for several years now, it's just been gaining more traction lately, which means it's much more likely to take hold in some sort of permanance.
Doesn't mean it's gonna result in everything having a fatass to pander to that crowd, but you'll be seeing the obvious fanservice lures cast out for them more often.

I love this timeline where thicc is becoming more and more common.

"We" don't do anything. Let it ride.

Are we talking about genuine american influence, or "le thicc maymay XD"?

There is no genuine american influence outside of badly portrayed giant black dudes speaking in broken english and presidential apperances.

>anime
>no american influence
Did you ever look at the history of the medium?

Why would you want the thicc trend to end?

Are you talking about old ass start of the medium influences, or talking about influences imposed upon the industry happening right now, because which do you think anyone was talking about?

>or talking about influences imposed upon the industry happening right now
Like what? LWA?

If you have to ask about what modern influences there are, you shouldn't have bothered posting about it to begin with.

Actually Africa and China would become trade partners.
After they kick out the debeers and decimate a few warlords both continents will see a lot of growth because of the partnership.

However china will fail in setting up factories and will continue to poison their own empire.

On one hand, status-quo resulting semi-peaceful world state.
On the other hand, wide spread massive obesity that makes old time obesity seem anorexic in comparison.

USA really outdone itself on the stakes this time.

>semi-peaceful world state
God that would be horrible. What a delusional concept.
>Africa
More like China invades Africa and enslaves niggers for good

I'm sorry for confusing you, but I was originally making fun of you for believing America has any substancial influence on anime.
But now that I look, it seems you have multiple reaction images from the One Piece anime on your device, which lead me to believe your cognitive capacities were quite limited to begin with.
I hope this clarified things for you. Have an ice day user :)

I think the better question is, has there ever been a fatass who was likable in any way in any of these shows?

Nikuko, Yukino and Jasminka are all nice people.

Thicc thread?

That's almost spherical, not thick.

A plain girls is fine too.

Porkchop a THICC

The THICCNESS invasion has been quietly creeping up since years ago and it only seems to get more and more apparent every season
Its here to stay

This guy's stuff always looks "dirty" no matter what he draws.

Anyone else wish this trend towards fat chicks in anime was replaced with a trend towards pregnant chicks?

Way too much of a hindrance towards the plot. With fat chicks you can just make a girl fat and be done. You don't even need to call attention to it.

No, I like my fat chicks pure, being pregnant would ruin them.

can you faggots fuck off back to Sup Forums Sup Forums /r9k/ or whatever fucking containment board you came from and stop bringing 3DPD into the discussion

I could kind of see a couple of slice of life anime about pregnancy being made, but it wouldn't work if the trend were to be a thing in any other genre of anime.

No, it has to be a harem anime.

Imagine your favorite harem, them imagine they are all fat pregnant girls, but they are so fat you don't even know they are pregnant until you have a dinner arc, and she ends up going in labor.

Nah. That's an early to mid-90's hentai plot at best.

Wish she got better doujins and Taruko was unmade

Taruko is the best, don't hate.

It's not gonna happen. As food production improves, food gets cheaper. As food gets cheaper, people consume more food.

Girls are gonna get bigger boobs, guys are gonna get taller, more people will get fat.

Taruko ain't bad. At least the figure prototypes look nice.

>buy pochako fig in Japan
>she's fatter on the box than the actual fig
>still no commercially available Taruco fig

Why was I born just before the healthy boom?

Well, I can see a bit of potential for a harem plot. But I think in order for them to form a harem with the MC, they'd have to know that they're pregnant with his kid. Like, the MC impregnated them all in one night after getting drunk at a party, and since the girls are old fashioned or mormons or some shit, they decide they all have to get married to him.
And of course, the MC would never have sex with them again because he has a drinking problem he's trying to curb, and, for no reason other than because he's a harem protagonist, he freaks out whenever they try to fuck him while he's sober.

>fapped to gnibbles alt-tumblr again

Taruko is okay. She just needs slightly bigger boobs and Pochaco's waistline. Pear shaped fat girls are underrated.

You poor bastard, hopefully the pocky will make it better.

The pocky does nothing, I prefer huurinkazan's rolls and faces.

ain't nuttin wrong with being thicc. Thicc is where i wanna stick muh dick!

It's got nothing to do with an overseas influence.

The male otaku subculture is retreating from three dimensional women so hard that it has finally regressed to the most basic attraction a male can have: their own mother.

So now we have a glut of motherly bodies (because a slim or fit woman is too intimidating) with soft, accepting, shy personalities (because anything else is too intimidating).

>morbidly obese
>"motherly"

Maybe if you're trailer trash.

But the rate of obesity/overweightness in Japan is low, how would they associate fatness with their mothers?

cuck

Man, I've heard people trying to say fat fuckers want to fuck babies because of chubby cheeks, now I'm hearing it's a freudian slip of the dick.
Where else can this possibly go now?

I've seen an user say that all chubby chasers just want fat women because they think fat chicks are easier to fuck, and when some people tried to say that they genuinely like fat women, that user basically just said that they all deluded themselves.

I don't think it can get any weirder than saying than fat fuckers want to fuck babies, though. I've heard the "they remind you of your mother" shit before, but wanting to fuck babies is new to me.

People tend to go for an answer that confirms their own bias. Maybe they're easier for some people but they aren't exactly running to desperate robots and other 3d lovers. Then you have all the conflicting stereotypes of black guys and the sensible conclusion is yeah, some men really are into chubby/fat chicks.

It shouldn't be up brought in 2d discussions anyway because any type of girl can be attracted to you there. The popular chick, the shy chick, the mean chick, the fat chick, the slut (purity optional).

Remove donut

It wouldn't be Anime as we know it. The very foundation of Anime drew inspiration from Disney Cartoons of the 40s and 50s. Without American Influence there would be no Anime at all.

I heard that it's a reaction to being poor.

Makes sense for me, my family has had money troubles since I was young.

Wasn't that one of those studies that draws its conclusions from samples of just about 200 people?

>remove USA
>modern civilization collapses as 3rd worlders swarm Europe and establish a caliphate
>without anyone to sell goods to, China transitions back to an agrarian society

It sounds like the "Men only prefer women who shave because they all secretly want to fuck 10 year olds" feminist garbage

I don't even think her body is so terrible. Her head is where it all falls apart. She's like a granny but she could be really cute if she didn't have such an awful hairstyle and her features don't match cuch a risque outfit. Even her bikini should be something more conservative and it would make her more endearing.

Remove Russians, they're a bad influence and the obesity they've accumulated to stave off the freezing winters gets passed onto their daughters. What happened to beautiful blonde and svelte Finnish girls being the European waifu of choice?

Thry are emulating their beloved babushka dolls

I guess it'll take 9 generations before they'll produce Japanese sized offspring.

>that top left
Wew

face it thicc is going to be a thing for a long time

>Captcha: Treadmills

>her features don't match such a risque outfit

When I think about it, I actually kind of agree with this. She just looks better in outfits that aren't super revealing.

Pork Chop is always eating. Good stuff

step 1: turn on your oven
step 2: stick your head in the oven

>remove
It's been there since the beginning you nigger

Who do you think caused the Japs to make cartoons in the first place?

She does look much better when she's being bullied for being a fat nerd than when she's pretending to be a slut. Her attitude makes her bikini picture just look pathetic and shameful while that comic is more relatable.

>it's another people with a bbw fetish confuse obesity for thicc thread

>It's another mental gymnastics episode

Even normal artists are playing around with it.

>remove USA
>mass Russian invasion of everything
>mass exodus of sandniggers to Europe

>Her attitude makes her bikini picture just look pathetic and shameful

She's been described as "a bit more dour and delusional", so yeah, combine that with her overall size and body type, she's just better suited for being moe and relatable. While she has to have her body shown off at least a little because she's a fetish character, when I think about why she'd actually wear any of the stuff she's depicted in while considering her personality, it gets to be kind of depressing. Like she's desperately trying to be cute without realizing that her outfit only appeals to a niche group of fetishists and that anyone that's not in that group would find the outfit unflattering. At least with Pochaco, she's more conventially attractive, and she comes off as more confident.

I'm probably thinking about this too hard.

Anyone else excited by the amount of thicc we are getting every season?

Don't forget glassing the Middle East and most of Africa

you can't, literally, manga (therefore anime) was inspired by Disney

I know I'm enjoying all the thicc.

I wonder how thicc character designs will go before plateauing out.

I want to breed with this COW!

>huger knockers
>little waist
What's their secret? How do they do it?

Proof that 2d THICC is perfect

>The THICCNESS invasion
When everyone is thicc then nobody is! Let's make thicc slim again.

Do you think slice of life shows will have a token chubby/fat character in the future?

>When everyone is thicc then nobody is!

Not unless we have varying degrees of thicc.

Don't understand why the new girl was made when Porkchop is already the perfect thickness

More like
>step one: eradicate all life forms
>step two: the Earth is now a peacuful paradise

And probably India for that matter, people would be shitting all over the place.

And who could forget South and Central America, with their drug cartels and rampant crime.

I guess maybe Tsuji Santa wanted to make a genuinely fat girl after a thicc girl and a chubby girl got good reception, but it just didn't work out.

She's not terrible, but she's not great either.

Fatfags are the lowest form of like, along with fartfags.

>Fatfags are the lowest form of like
>of like

At least proofread if you're going to shitpost.

See Fatfags are the ultimate form of human, they have all the delicious food and once you join their ranks you won't be able to leave.

Kill BONES and Trigger... oh wait, is this thread about fat girls?

Yeah this. I also think disorders that involve overeating are mostly caused by the overabundance of food in modern societies, while other factors, like anxiety, only serve as the trigger and the fuel.
Our ancestors had to work hard to get enough food to survive, it's only natural that they didn't evolve mechanisms to avoid overeating on a regular basis.

I think I can understand her appeal now