Legend of Galactic Heroes

I just finished watching this.
Am i a fag for crying, Sup Forums?

Schenkopp mitigates faggotry

Popplin > Shenkopp

Popplin litteraly cucked the Imperials.

Why was Schenkopp such a Gary-Stu?
Easily one of the weaker elements to the story.

i also cried like a bitch, it's ok user, that anime is pure beauty.

Most of the Alliance had that problem, really.

>"Don't do that."
>"It hurts."

They even had the same line the gaiden/prequels. I got mad and sad.

No, OP. You aren't. It's the grieving that happens after a character passes that hits the hardest.

> Reinhardt in denial
> Julian going berserk
> Fredericka weeping
> Poplin ever not being upbeat
> Mittermeyer mourning

The deaths themselves are tragic. Even the secondary characters can hit hard. Why do bad things happen to good people? As Yang said, people usually believe that one side is good while the other is evil, when more often than not it's two goods that don't see eye to eye.

>Well over 100 episode series
Who the hell can possibly finish this show?? I want to get into it but damn I ain't got that kinda tiemp

>"Did you see that? I will never forget this sight for my whole life. The Wolf der Sturm is crying."
I always cry when watching that part.

Pic related too, but it's more of a happy/bittersweet one

Name the biggest villain you hated the most. I'll start with pic related

If you have time to watch an entire episode. You have time to watch it all.

Did you watch the OAV + MOVIES before?

Give me a reason to continue after the perfect (happy) ending climax that is episode 54. Except wanting to see Truniht die a horrible death i'm pretty content.

The whole Reuenthal arc

Trunhit, and it was a well deserved hate, the guy was a trearcherus betraying cunt, and that final speach about the problems of democracy nailed it even better than Yang's pro-points for it

Bittenfeld bullshiting his way into victory by pure morale

Whether or not you continue to watch the series is up to you. The goal was to pique your interest in the series. Even if it was incomplete, my plan was still a success. I have a back up plan moving forward to ensure that Phezzan will truly be the leader of the galaxy. You can watch the rest and find out how or be cast to the side and only ever be remembered by history as the user who stopped at 54.

Rubinsky in a nutshell. "My plan is great. Who cares if it failed. It didn't matter I had another plan that was part of a bigger one. Again."

when you are ready to grow up, and watch the real ending, you'll see that it's one of the best endings ever made

LIBERTY STANDS FOR FREEDOM

This wouldn't had happened if Kircheis was alive.

It goes slightly downhill from there but of course you want more so there's no reason to stop

>He won't see the Earth Cult and their bullshit fall apart in a satisfying conclusion
[angry democratic yelling]

110 episodes goes buy too quickly for this series

OH HAIL THE FLAG THAT SET US FREE

It'd be strange if you didn't cry at several points during the story.

Wouldn't his death be more unnerving if he started to scream that he doesn't want to die?

Trunhit actually lasts pretty long and you probably won't find his death isn't as satisfying as you hope. His death is a side note to a a death that will hit you right in the feels.

pic related. I cri ever time

STANDING RIGHTEOUS SYMBOLIC OF STRENGTH

Reading the Fujisaki manga made me feel sad because between Reinhard, Kircheis, Mittermeyer and Reuenthal, in the end only Mittermeyer survived. Why is he the only one left behind?

The fuck are you on about? His death was fantastic because of the way it was dealt.

>that feel when this scene

At least the narrator said he woke back up when before he died

It was done well but Trunhit deserved a more painful death.

I watched one episode per day. It took me 110 days to finish.

It was wonderful and I regret nothing.

There has to be an AU out there where Kaiser Kircheis and High Council Chairman Jessica Edwards avoid millions of deaths and negotiate galactic peace.

And those peace-hating Terrashits are left to bemoan
>This wouldn't have happened if Reinhard was alive.

Painful would be good, but the way Rheunthal dealt it out and his line we priceless.

> Kaiser Kircheis
Kircheis would never be Kaiser. He'd turn it down.

He adopts Reinhard's dream after Reinhard and Oberstein are blown up by Ansbach's rocket-propelled grenade.

>kaboom
>splat
>Reinuharudo-sama!

What's ironic, was that Trunhit want to change the Empire into a Constitutional Monarchy as revealed at the end.

And Lang donated all his money to charity.

Nobody is _really_ evil in LoGH... except for those damn dirty Terraists.

>da villain is named De Villier
Wow, subtle.

Trunhit just wanted the most power but always pass the buck for something that may have not guaranteed to have working in his favor.

Every action he did always had a space goat or pass the buck plan, that's why he was killed off at the end when he mouthed off to someone who he assumed wanted power.

Oberstein was truly the unsung hero of the empire. Also mittermyer best admiral