Which group of people would be first to hang on the day of the rope if it were your choice?

Which group of people would be first to hang on the day of the rope if it were your choice?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"journalists"

But this is, of course, all in jest.

people that put more than a car's lengths of space in front of them at stoplights.

The Eternal Agnlo.

Everyone that works at CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC and fox news (minus Tucker)

This.

White and Jewish liberals

/pol.

nice gal, post some more sage.

edgy cunts like you

The Jews and pretty much any anti-Islam shill. Even if it's White.

in my city people regularly stop on top on of the pedestrian crosswalk
makes me rage ever tiem

Facebook users

Hannity?

Cultural Marxists and the mentally ill LGBT crowd.

Liberals. The first bullet is for traitors.

she is a legit qt

Race mixers

I don't like the idea of hanging people unless they piss me off

frogposters and leafs

put ring on
then rape
tribe rules

anglos

Remember,traitors first.

Boomers are second on my list, so we may as well get rid of him sooner than later.

Hannity is a philosemite, he needs to put his race first, but never will.

The poors

congrats, you just killed several generations of white, young people with varying political oppinions for no reason.

Canadians.

Traitors of course.

Les Juifs

Edgelords and liberals.

The working class.

jews would be the very first thing to go(yes even before traitors) they are the root of all problems once they're out of the picture everything else will be easy

Druggies
The government should go more strict with the war on drugs not less

Gays

Muricans.
They’re pure cancer.

Nazis

Hit their car as you pass by. I do it all the time in london, love the abduls and niggers shouting out the window like they are gonna do shit

Neck yourself, degenerate

No. The Alt-right.

faggots

like you OP

I'll be completely honest, its fucking hard not to be a piece of shit when you are never told what is right and true in the world. Especially as kids. I would say in today's society, given that parents don't talk and discipline their kids, TV, degenerate promoted the ultimate virtue, etc. I would give people up to about 23-25, and that's if they attended extended high school called college. I'm willing to be very generous on this but even that has limits, but after 25 and especially after 30 if you are a fucking retard then you pay.

lets be honest wouldnt the world be a much, or even slightly better place with no black, feminist or muslim people? but if i was to pick, the niggers would b the first to go

im fuming just thinking about it

Jews, Muslims and Blacks
then celebrities that wont shut the fuck up
then single mothers
everything else will work itself out

Purge with flames

This. Given that non-White Europeans aren't people.

the Finncuck

In this order

>Niggers
>Jews
>Cuck traitors
>Amerimutts
>Swedes
>Anglos
>and Ayyrabs
>and maybe even russsians
>and gipsies

Anglos

Everyone who brought instability, partisanism and violence to our countries

Thots, whores and feminists no question.

I think they should be given the chance to redpilled when we get in power, however people who can't change(jews, niggers, fags, trannies) will certainly get the rope

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Traitors first

nationalists, nazis and extreme right wingers

me

nazis bedder wats out :D

agreed. The pro captalist liberals and conservatives should be the first.

Unless people eventually get educated about privacy and learn not to use that shit, i'd rather everyone is dead instead of living in the eventual 1984

White muslim converts.

Pakis

Germans. They've fucked up Europe too many times.

Your mum,she's a fat dirty chav who takes it deep in the shutter

>nationalists AND nazis

People who ls swap rx7's

Codreanu face intensifies

This, jesus Sup Forums is full of newfags. Journalists are part of this group.

Niggers, you silly britbong

You just don't understand. But you will, in time. A standing population that holds an eternal grudge/wants to overthrow the dominant paradigm.

For you, it's Muslims (you keep on importing them, you fucking dumbasses.) For us, it's Niggers (We done imported them already.)

black jews

Islam is pretty gud actually

Feminists and dea agents

Jews. I wouldn't want to give them a chance to hide.

Shut up, Mehmet

definitely this. If they are 30+ and don't/can't swallow the redpill, hang them.

>journalists
>communists/far-left
>coalburners
>nonwhites

The only reason leftists are higher up is because at that point they wont be hiding their ideology so they will be easier to find.

yes

Muslims, then niggers, then jews and then poos.

no Islam is shit.
Polygamy doesn't allow enough female selection but female selection is the fundament of any progress. Otherwise you can never evolve further then chimp level.
You also need to have constant war or cvil war to get rid of the 2/3 males who are not needed an can't have women.

I do this

>jews not first
Gas yourself kike

day of the rope sounds like one of the many Sup Forums pipe dreams

Ok I'll take your bait seriously and give you an honest answer.
>The people of Hollywood on record as doing everything they can to make the current administration fail.
The journalists and others will fall in line if we take pop culture idols and publicly string them up. This will cause many to self deport and many more in the media to come back to center for fear of being exposed for the disgraceful manner in which they sullied the principals of 'real journalism'.

Yup. Western civil society will probably break down at some point though, so who knows what'll happen then.

Verified accounts

I started sliding into those open spaces when I can fit. It’s pretty funny if they get upset.

you need to stop it, user. It's a stoplight, not a bus stop in Finland.

This

Seriously fuck the fucking bus stops

The tough love crowd. Anyone who has ever closed their hearts to vulnerable shall have them forcefully reopened.

me too, user. It's great. And for some inexplicable reason, they ALWAYS move up right behind me. Which is strange because if they had done that in the first place, I wouldn't have had to do what I did. I like to think they get so mad that they won't do it again.

Everything

gypsies

>t.soyboy bad driver

Torn stockings(?) being as degenerate as they are still do not signal that the girl is a complete skank.
>day of the rope
And there will be no such thing let's be real here.
>if it were my choice
Partisans who are in it just to be a part of the group, any group.
Although I disagree with some of WLPs views & tactics, he is right on this:
youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg

nah, people that pull out just slightly at junctions in the pathetic hope other cars will slow down incase they were to pull out then stop to let them out

That was my wife in highschool.
She now keks at the niggers, has a handsome white boy and dresses like a normal woman.
Well, not normal since normal is slutty.
She dresses like a nice conservative woman.
She even considered voting trump for the keks.

>this is an american bus stop

>nu-Sup Forums hasn't read the turner diaries

Yeah, there are only two criteria for day of the rope:
1. "I defiled my race"
2. "I betrayed my race"

Jews and mongrels are marched into canyons in the southwest and never come back, due to the dangers of people arguing "but they're kinda white."

True niggers are used in a new type of warfare: demographic warfare. They are sent to the Jewish/SJW controlled areas of the nation to increase population pressure.

t. Earl Turner

pull alongside them in the other lane and parallel park into the gap