Now Muslim Terrorism is being called Mental Health Issues

archive.fo/32JIt
Afghan suspect detained in car ramming incident in Melbourne, up to 19 injured ... mental health issues.
“We believe based on what we have seen that it is a deliberate act. The motivations are unknown,” Victoria Police's Commander Russell Barrett told AFP reporters in Melbourne.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pti1cCH6CFA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Religious fanaticism is a mental illness.

PART

This will become the new thing for terrorism. Like calling black teen criminals "youths"

Considering how inbred Muslims are, that's not wrong.

I MUST KNOW ABOUT THE VICTIMS!

WERE THEY ALL WHITE?

DID HE SUCCEED IN DECREASING THE WHITE AUSTRALIAN POPULATION GROWTH?

TELL US AUSTRALIANS!

FPBP

Isn't everyone in Straya nuts?

I was near it. My city. this is the second one in two years. they said the EXACT same thing about the last one. in court he said he did it for Islam. so yeah. they dont want copy cats. so they down play it. thing is, it doesn't work. we have now had two.

Well, to someone become muslim he or she must have some mental ilness.

fpbp

we aren't nuts, we are cashews

Cashews are nuts too you bigot

funny how they are not talking about the explosion as well hey? youtube.com/watch?v=Pti1cCH6CFA

oh

>now

It has been like that for years in France.

That's why I smile when your leftists complain that every attack caused by a white man is supposedly dismissed as a "madman lone-wolf attack" by the medias: here they take every opportunity to dismiss islamic terrorism as mental health issues, and to accuse some white edgy shitposters of being actual terrorists.

>*boom*
>Aussie: "HAPPY NEWYEAR :DDDD!!!"
I love Australians

0 fatalities.

Evil actors use mentally ill persons to further their agendas.

Someone needs to shop an emu being arrested

That's collective muslim excuse 101 you've just repeated.

Bonus points if you just reduce it to "extremism is the problem", that way you also incriminate the people who want to actively prevent terrorism.

Well that's some good news at least. The upcoming #notallmuzzies isn't

Its been interesting to watch this develop and how different the information is from the MSM compared to Sup Forums. The MSM has been blatantly lying about facts that pol knew hours before they announced it. I watched the thread on /r/australia (i dont know why) and there were a heap of redpilled comments about Islam when the event first happened. All of these comments were very highly upvoted but then within an hour the thread had been purged and replaced with apologists and sjws. Any comment referencing the word Muslim was instantly downvoted.
I know that's read it being reddit but there's definitely something suspicious going on
Islam is a mental disorder

t. muhammad from nice

>mental health issues
Mental Issue: Muslim

This is annoying.

What happened to this great nation. You used to be able to hunt abos as a sport with no repercussions and sometimes even get help with the hunt from local police but now it seems like muzzies get to hunt us. Thankfully im not retarded enough to live in a city but its getting worse. Dont want to be come Europestan 2.0

yesterday at Coles i saw a woman in a burka for the first time
all good things must come to an end i guess

Well, if you insist on a scientific answer,these people are mentally ill indeed.

There are 60 ISIS fighters living in Canada right now that are just waiting to pick up the phone and dial Canada health services for their rehabilitation.

Well what do you expect the spin-doctors participate in damage control diverting from the real cause. Oh btw mutt-burgers should stop the ridiculous glass making method by carpet bombing the worlds biggest desert.

>work at truck place in the office
>barely literate sudan nigger comes in trying to apply for job
>me drive truck good yes
>can't even fill out the application form
>after he leaves boss says "was probably just trying to get his hands on a truck"
>whole office has a chuckle

I like the double standard of the left.
>Car fatality in Charlottesville
#NAZISM BASH THE FASH! FIRE THEM AND REMOVE THEIR DOMAINS
>Multiple car homicides in [x european country]
MENTAL ILLNESS DONT DO ANYTHING

emus are above the law, after the ...unpleasantness... that happened 80 odd years ago

P A R C E L
A
R
T

HAVING MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES DOESN'T PRECLUDE THIS MUJI FROM BEING A TERRORIST.

Muslim := mentaly ill
No surprise here.

Oh be fair. They do vary it. One day it's mental illness. The next is how they come from a wartorn nation

Where do you live? These last few years I'm seeing these filthy ragheads all over the place.

I'm actually quite fearful one of them will have a bomb strapped up underneath their towels so I usually pick up the pace when I'm near the cunts.

>mass shootings are a gun issue
>Islamic terror is a mental health issue

So are they conceding that Islam is a mental illness, or are they being two faced scum again?