Pic related is a vending mashing made for the homeless in the UK

Pic related is a vending mashing made for the homeless in the UK

Pretty ironic making it in only 2017

Another reason to not contribute to society. Absolute state of Britain

are those donated and anyone can take them?
or do i need to be registered to have access to it?

3 max a day. Cards given out to homeless people, items are given by a charity.

Seems perfectly fine since it is not using tax money and it is not like it is suddenly worth it to be homeless due to you getting a pack of crisps and some chocolate

So, how much are the cards worth in crack dollars?

i mean someone has to restock those machines, print the cards, register the users, check the quality of the products donated and all the rest
... but yeah .. nothing

where the ciggies?

>Seems perfectly fine

It's got the same basic problem that feeding the pigeons has.

I think there needs to be the creation of a labor bureau which creates part-time employment for the homeless and prisoners. Hear me out
>infrastructure needs repairing
>often things as basic as pouring asphalt
>instead of paying union workers to do this hire the homeless and prisoners who want to
>they get paid for their work, keeping them off the streets and teaching them valuable labor skills for the future
>government saves money by not having to hire corrupt union workers

are you a commie?

>it is suddenly worth it to be homeless due to you getting a pack of crisps and some chocolate

Don't put it past people.

that bread is bad for their digestive systems?

There's a lot of nice, high quality masonry work (walls, benches, etc.) on my old college campus with WPA placards on them. Roosevelt was a commie shit, but putting people to work for lasting benefit isn't all bad.

>balkan reading omprehension
It's a charity, not tax money.

So, homeless people need unhealthy food and not two years of civil service to teach them practical skills that will give them a job and the life hygiene that make so many of them unstable?

Take care of not making the people who work in there jobless.

I think prison sentence for light crimes should be years of cleaning the streets and nature and no one could claim welfare without community service. It could as well just to work for the red cross or anything.

Why don't we just bring back workhouses?

Pay the homeless £2 an hour or something to make shit we can sell and benefit the economy. Make begging on the street illegal too.

Isn't education free there? The homeless could be doctors, lawyers, and engineers, no?

Those positions are for people who culturally enrich society.

so people who decide to spend they life pouring asphalt will be forced to work alongside criminals and scum?

What's your stand on the hobo crisis?

Should we care for them and nurture them so they become useful members of society or let them al die horribly and use resources regardles, wether to pay for their health, damage to public property or corpse handling?

Maybe they wouldn't be homeless if they weren't kicked out of their homes for some mudskin

Kek