iffy
>Dragonball is a masterpiece
nope
>Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex is a masterpiece
yes

Reddit:Zero/10 will be forgotten in a year

are you from future? or just autistic?

A: (you)

B: probably not. For me a masterpiece is something that should be remembered by history and I just can't see Re:Zero being remembered by history.

>Dragonball is a masterpiece

Time estimate on 119?

Have you seen Stardust Memory? IBO? Any Gundam show ever? I think not. The rest of your list is just obvious bait.

I'm from the future. Can confirm.

A masterpiece of shit.

>it's a bait because I don't like it

Question!

>are you from future? or just autistic?
>just

Here, "just" means "doing less"
So it's implied that being autistic is part of being from the future.
At what point in the future is *everyone* autistic?

I think a masterpiece is subjective, but this is Sup Forums so i have to speak objectively. A masterpiece is something not only remembered in the next generations, but also something that's flaws can be seen as a positive.
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor: The last part of the second season drew out quite long, but if you were hooked, you were hooked. Also Futuhara and Ando were annoying as fuck but that may just be me
Paranoia Agent (Include other satoshi kon work or lain in here if you want): A mind fuck of a show, but if you understand it then you'll love it
Steins;Gate: The first 10 episodes are really slow, however if you like the slow paced buildup then it's perfect.
A masterpiece is somethign determined how special one thing is to the greatest amount of people.
Re:Zero probably won't be remember by anyone who isn't growing up when they saw it, mainly because of how it was just sorta Gurren Lagann X Steins;Gate X Sword Art Online (but I actually liked Re:zero). It Didn't really contribute anything that changed the medium like something like Bebop or EVA did

They did a breakthrough regarding this a few years from now.
It turns out humans have been autistic for hundreds of years. Still haven't figured out the cause though.

literal brain damage

yes because of pic related

Ugly potato with monkey face.

I don't even dislike them (Asides from Stardust Memory, that show was terrible) but calling them a masterpiece? That is a bit laughable.

No.

But I liked it.

It is, people here are angry at it because reddit likes it or that their "assumed" cookie cutter Rem btfo all their waifus. Just go back to your waifu draw threads because nobody draws your waifu in the first place faggots.

you are so mean!

>i love emilia
?

>he thinks he loves emilia