Alien invasion. What do

You are the leader of your country, an alien civilisation has created a giant cloud between earth and the sun. The cloud has defused sun light hitting earth to 50%.
As temperatures start to drop the weather is getting erratic and a global ice age is inevitable in the coming year.

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-coldest-winter-20172018/
armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-sun-is-cooling-faster-than-anyone-suspected/
youtube.com/watch?v=HPG-DCkasP0
youtu.be/G8Nl_W7MHF0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd go inside and switch on the heaters

Can't be worse than tha muslim invasion that has already happened.

I'd tell that space nigger cloud to go back to

Deport all the pakis desu

Australia is now covered in ice, Abos have started to eat whites

Its not their fault though is it? If making humanity extinct makes them feel welcome so be it.
>you dont want to freeze to death what are you a bigot?

Maybe the cold weather will weed out the weak...and the rapefugees...

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-coldest-winter-20172018/

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/climate/the-sun-is-cooling-faster-than-anyone-suspected/

Germany is now covered in 14 meters of snow, migrants are raping women and Germans have started to migrate south.

youtube.com/watch?v=HPG-DCkasP0

>What do you do?

duh, build a fire.

Shitskins suck at the cold. Attack while they’re weak.

Niggers take advantage of weak US leadership and loot homes of whites. Its so cold guns have frozen solid.

Perfect time to crank up the global warming since we're so good at it

I've played plenty of XCOM so I know the answer to all alien threats is to use grenades to destroy all houses on our planet.

What's the cloud made of?

The UK after deporting the pakis to warmer pakistan, a civil war breaks out that lasted for half a day. The UK is now covered in ice

I'd douse myself with soap
They'd run for their lives

The Finish stay indoors watching videos, they are now under a sheet of ice.

Sounds /comfy/ id order a massive underground system to be built to avoid everyone freezing to death

we dont know yet. But initial experiments indicates its water taken from an asteroid.

Bi golly I think the Yanks have a plan.

You survive, Abos ran onto the ice sheet and froze to death. F

I'd assume the water contains a contaminant. Neutralization of any biological vector should be priority 1.

I bows

The US launch a missile with a neutralizating bomb. Bomb should arrive in 2034.

Burn all the niggers, spics, jews, and race traitors. Due to all the coal being burnt, it should heat up the atmosphere enough.

>The US launch a missile with a neutralizating bomb. Bomb should arrive in 2034.

What about the atom deactivators?

I hear those are pretty devastating.

What are their terms? That's a brutally effective and efficient plan, if a little passive. Probably cheap as hell compared to glassing us though so I like it. I'm afraid to try and make terms with them based on that alone, but my advice is to immediately surrender and attempt to make agreeable terms with them.

Underrated comment

USA's ARVs

youtu.be/G8Nl_W7MHF0