(((Kraut))) Thread - Remove The King

>NEW
>ZEPH W/ SARGON TAPES
Confirms Sargon knew of dox op. Argued with Kraut to stop, was not part of it. Kraut had dox on Alt Hype, JF, & CRP:
youtu.be/-i3XXPoaiIk
>The Madness of the Sargonites - Alt-Hype
youtu.be/JkBuI6er71c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA
deathislifesgreatreward.tumblr.com/post/168776738325/youtube-misogynist
archive.fo/s7Nns
pastebin.com/jzgGae49
youtube.com/watch?v=OIinyYwmB04
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc
youtube.com/watch?v=JkBuI6er71c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OLD
*QUICKEST RUNDOWN VID*
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ
(((Kraut))) was a Jewish youtube skeptic (fedora athiest) who led the witchhunt against alt-right youtube girl RageAfterStorm & got her fired from her job. He then attempts a skeptic "debunk" of Race Realism by snarky pilpul Youtube vids.
This YT debate on Race Realism goes on for the past 4 months: Kraut & Tea vs JF Gariepy (Québécois PhD Biologist) & Ryan Faulk of The Alternative Hypothesis. JF & Alt-Hype have been merrily BTFOing Kraut.
Kraut's sekrit Discord is leaked revealing a massive dox & pilpul op. of Skeptic Stasi working w/ /leftypol/ & Antifa to infiltrate, gaslight, & delet every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net (& fake their nudes) called Operation Mincemeat & Operation Red Mackerel. Kraut's world comes TUMBLING DOWN & he delets everything.
>The Krautism Saga
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM?list=PLPRZGlNwfN4MaM5qG8grKGwn7Rk8BQSib
Alt-Hype BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut is too Dumb for the Scientific Method
youtu.be/GzEKWiqicPA
>Kraut and the Struggle to Address Arguments Someone is Actually Making
youtu.be/uHp5DKJZVE0
>Kraut Denies the Existence of Quantitative Genetics
youtu.be/7367vdii2Js
>Dunning Kruger Kid Mangles r-K Selection Theory
youtu.be/rG2iFmJn3gM

JF Gariépy's vids BTFOing Kraut:
>Kraut is Too Dumb for Science #1: r/K Selection
youtu.be/IaJXPRj_9SA
>Kraut Turns Sauer #2: Race Realism
youtu.be/B0tp8Dq5Th8
>Kraut Looks for the Jean and Finds It
youtu.be/hJk2dW6BOnA
>Kraut Teleports Behind AltHype's Back Using An Akkadian Mirror
youtu.be/XOnGNIHTWTk
>Kraut is Racist in Private - Leaked Audio - #ImWithTheFrog
youtu.be/_eCr76-hDWA

The Krautnapper

deathislifesgreatreward.tumblr.com/post/168776738325/youtube-misogynist

who's the french fag arguing with the kraut guy who doesn't have videos on his channel anymore?

is their a back up of his channel so i can get a feel for the kraut guy

also why are these guys using discord and talking to each other using their voice communication? are they retarded?

No Aydin posting or else

to smear them, they had no arguments so they resorted to this. really disappointing.

Sargon claimed in his latest video on The Thinkery that CRP revealed his own address publicly, but it looked to me like a PO Box. What do y'all think?

sorry just read that

is their a back up for kraut's channel? I haven't watched one of his vids?

I am legit in love with her. I hope she is having a good day.

ahh ok hmmm seems a bit underhanded for a skeptic

Don't let the skeptics deflect. This isn't about CRP. This isn't just drama. They actively colluded to take down every known right-wing channel with more than 5k subs. They worked with a NYT journalist.

Just a reminder

here you go
We really need some lewd from here

>This isn't about CRP
It's not but dont like that troll shield cuck used car salesmen slip past.

is that a real post in OP's pic?

>They actively colluded to take down every known right-wing channel with more than 5k subs. They worked with a NYT journalist.
Including sarfatass?

>attempts

He btfo all of you racists

What will you do now that you ahv embarrazzed yourzelv in de pooblic speys?

That's the whole issue here. These guys are constantly bitching about "le SJWs" but they resort to the exact same bullshit.

The greatest irony of all is that all these guys got their start from gamergate where they crusaded against SJW gaming journalists for doing backhanded shit like conspiring in private chats, controlling narrative, smearing people, etc. And now 3 years later, these fags are doing the EXACT SAME THING.

If yo want to think about it, this is gamergate 2.0. Except instead of Quinn and Anita, it's Kraut and Sargon.

You’re going to have to wipe to taste of BBC if you fuck with her

you all are fawning over a jew

BLUMPH BTFO HOW WILL THE ALT RIGHT RECOER

and a coalburner

>Sargon was complicit
I'm just playing devil's advocate here but he did flat out refuse the discord invite and condemned doxing in private. It's a dead end to try and say silence is complicity.

this should had been called

S A R G O N - K N E W edition

Missed opportunity

yeah i sort of stopped caring about video games around the time of gamer gate and paid no attention so i wasn't sure who or where these e-celebs came from

He had been told of it beforehand, that's why he came to the server in the first place. Some of the people involved cold feed, involved papa Sargon to shut it down but he didn't care. So they ran to Edgy, CRP and others.

Alternatively those leaks are all from different people which would make this one hilarious clusterfuck.

I also hope she isn't taking all of this too hard, but I assume she is probably shitting herself because Sup Forums's gaze has fallen on her and it learned her identity in the process, I mean, I wouldn't be exactly thrilled about such events.

CRP is one from the old scammer crew, so it is best to just ignore him for now. And yes, the MSM collusion is what makes this shit extra spicy. Not like everybody allready thought somehow that Soygoy and the sceptics are sell outs trying to get their hand on some of that Jew Shekel but now we have the evidence and the moral high ground in the alt media to purge the sceptics once and for all

archive.fo/s7Nns

Details from the girl who Kraut kidnapped

This. Thank fuck we doxed him in time.

Hey that’s my screenshot! Fuck you swede I was going to post it

He admitted he knew. He really didn't do anything. He's just trying to do shaky damage control and downplaying the situation/organizing his sargonite followers to smear any grievances the alt-right has with them. Half of them aren't even aware, or WANT to be aware of what's happening.

>condemned doxing in private

Sure, sure he did.

Sargon will never quit. Being a YouTube centrist is literally his only source of income.

Sargon isn't right-wing. He knew but was not involved.

Pastebin of OP rundown so no embeds for next time:
pastebin.com/jzgGae49

wow, I appreciate the autism that went into compiling that

jesus the sargoy fanclub shills working on character assassination. fuck off

Jesus you people are pathetic
Find the guy, where he lives
Gather 5-10 people, jump him or invade him in his house, humiliate him, record it, put it on youtube
thats how its done in Poland and Russia

I wonder if Soygoy influenced Kraut to invite the NYT journalist, maybe to have more 'news' in his retarded weekly show and therefore profit more off of Kraut

she browses Sup Forums and revealed herself giving tips to another jewtube roastie in a RBP thread. I wouldn't be too worried about her, guess she rather enjoys the special attention

What is jeff holding?

For how it sound they talked about this repeated times.

They sound really surprised that Sargon gave them the cold shoulder.

Sargon saying "i'm going to record this, it's okay?" and immediatly going "i disavow this" was incredibly plastic form of building an alibi. Literally some mafia / secret service government shit.

How everybody in the conver interpreted it as Sargon basically giving them the middle finger.

And the part when one of Kraut goons said "He lost faith in the whole thing".

JEsus christ...

Yeah, when it was already over and he wanted to record himself saying that to cover his ass. It would honestly be less suspicious if he said absolutely nothing at all.

Sup Forums btfo

>hey Kraut you should really stop murdering people
3 weeks later.
>Atleast I told him I was against murdering. I am not complicit. This is about CRP goys.
Don't be naive. Sargon is a manipulator, better than CRP. Jim needs to take Sargoy down.

except its the other way around you moron

youtube.com/watch?v=OIinyYwmB04

I'm glad Sargon did let that German piece of shit dig his own grave.

Let's say I met with you in private.
I tell you I'm planning on entering a church and shooting up all the parishioners.
You tell me you think that's wrong, but you keep it at that.
People tell you they think I'm acting shady and that I'm up to something.
You say "lol nope I dunno nuffing about that!".
Am I in the wrong here?

And sure, it's hyperbolic to compare this to a murder or any sort of criminal offense, but the same principle applies here. SARGON FUCKING LIED. HE KNEW WHAT KRAUT WAS DOING AND HE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT AND DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT, THEN FEIGNED IGNORANCE WHEN CONFRONTED.

He's a duplicitous shill.

people banding together, to take out competition has never occurred in the span of human history? Don't you have something better to do with your time? sage

zeph is a snake

a list of people who still have respect for him

She's openly admitted to wanting to scissor black chicks.

the child protective services hotline number

>German
KRAUT IS NOT GERMAN.
THAT IS A MYTH WITH ABSOLUTELY NO TRUTH.

OPERATION RED MACKEREL
>OPERATION RED MACKEREL
The Skeptic Stasi plan revealed in Kraut's discord to infiltrate, gaslight, falseflag & destroy every Alt-Right/Race Realist on the net. And then fake all of their nudes. ALL of them.

This was an active measures group.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc

Squadroon of Mossad aka Sergen of Arkad is still clean ... not surprised, the nigga's trying to play it right but we all know whats required

and to the desperate waifufags who sees past it because they're women, she takes the nigger dick now stop being such autistic fags

We have nothing against her though. Even if we know who she is, at worst we will send her a free Quran

kek

None of us give a shit, nerd. Fuck off.

There's definitely more to this, I doubt an antisocial trainwreck like Kraut can get so many people together for what amounts to raiding and get NYT attention on top of it.

I doubt it was Sargoy if only because he is probably too lazy to set something like this up.

Thunderf00t btfo us again bros!

did kraut go to university?

why doe she sound obnoxious?

Pic related is also a good way to drive the point home.

***OPERATION MINCEMEAT***

Revealed in Kraut's discord:
The plan to create fake identities to infiltrate and spy on Race Realists & Alt-Rightists. Collect embarrassing info (notice they use grills as bait), gaslight, feed false info to disorientate, demoralise, and cause fake divisions to erupt.

Fill me in here, I haven't bothered pay attention to these threads and this drama.

This kraut guy wanted to dox a bunch of people, because some e celeb drama?
And this sargon nigger knew about it too?

>RBP thread
What's that?

Don't misunderstand me, I would just find it a bit unfair for her to get BTFO entirely considering she wasn't really involved with Kraut and his Discord crew in any way.

>she rather enjoys the special attention
good for her then, lel

I don't care. I'm Jewish too.

disgusting

Well, he is the 'leader' and has a pull due to his subscriber count. Probably stated that he had information about prominent 'Alt-right' members, where the NYT saw dollar signs and another way to get those pesky 'Alt-righters'

Ah yes, Mr. "If I push something going at the speed of light, it goes faster than the speed of light"

and still no proof Sargon did anything. Just stop

***Operation Mincemeat cont.***

Plan to use their girls as bait to send out to infiltrate Race Realists in bad faith. Notice like with Operation Red Mackerel it's the '"""scientists"""". You know, the ones who were "only" in the discord to provide expert advice to the content creators.

If we cannot fucking prove without a shadow of a doubt that Sargon was directly involved with the doxing server and knew exactly what was going on there, instead of being aware of just the shit that Kraut informed him of (the extend of which we cannot know at this point), trying to implicate Sargoy in this shit is fucking moronic. Wasting time with speculation about Sargon when there are still cunts that can be directly fucking burned because there is EVIDENCE of their direct involvement, is fucking moronic.

For example, that fucking NYT journalist. What was she doing on that fucking server? That is something I am curious about.

>oy vey don't focus on Sargon!
Sarcuck is the prize here. King Skeptic goes down and the whole house of cards falls too. He is at least partially complicit, and he should not be ignored.

i hope Sargon (metaphorically) dies

>JF in that Braving Ruin stream
>"Zeph offered me his wife to fuck, and I declined because she's ugly."

Fucking lel!

Nancy or Rational Black Pill, she named the jew several times but it seems she jumped the ship after the thot c&d because she couldn't deal with the shills

/sage/

I see, I seriously can't keep up with all this internet drama

>having intelligent people does not a successful society make

What a fucking retard.

Alt-Hype anally annihilating Soygon© And The Sckeptiscs™ :

youtube.com/watch?v=JkBuI6er71c

This.

Whether he did or not is still irrelevant. kraut collected everything and through him it ended up on kiwifarms.

Sage isn't a downvote newfriend.

desu Sargon is the only reason I’m stuck here with you faggots

THUNDERFOOT
>Garbage platitudes
>Tactical nihilsm
>"We can't objectively measure intelligence"
>muh culture
>muh development
>REFUSES TO TALK ABOUT THE HARD SCIENCE OF NATURE VS NUTURE CORRELATIONS

Who here ready for the JF /reckoning/ of Thunderfoot? Skeptic race denialism is garbage-tier arguements.

Hope Jim brings it up. It would be a great to set up season 2 as Jim v Sargon. Not usually a fan of power escalation in my anime but that I'd want to see

Idk man, some of the people in these threads seem to have something against her. Maybe they're the shills for kraut and his friends?

>Operation Red Mackerel
This has leftypol written all over it

Jim has hated people like Sargon since GG collapsed.

MUH INTELLIGENCE DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

SO WHAT IF SOME RACES ARE MORE INTELLIGENT? INTELLIGENCE DOESN"T MATTER!

Race Realists BTFO! None of it even matters!

/leftypol/ fags like bat'ko and spino were in Kraut's doxing server with him.

Tune in tonight for the epic finale of Jim 'We Wuz KANGZ' Metokur takes on Carl 'Don Sargon' of Swindon. Sounds kino.

Fuck off.
I don't care about sargon. I care about what we can actually nail people on. And right now, we can at best nail him on the moral argument of "you should have done something about Kraut because you knew that he was up to something", which is in my view, a shaky argument at best, especially given that the knowledge kraut apparently shared with sargon was just info on CRP that you could get by fucking googling him, which imo, is hardly doxing.

We cannot prove that Sargon knew that Kraut had gathered info on so many other people, so moralizing against him because he didn't do shit when he knew that Kraut had googled CRP's past is super fucking weak argument.
We should shift the focus away from CRP anyways, given that the supposed "doxing" he went trough was hardly even doxing. The man has been in fucking TV for fuck's sake, and has his address on his patreon.

So in short, until we can do more than just moralfag at sargon, we should fucking try to nail people against whom we have actual evidence that proves their wrongdoing.

He did the "smart" (and intellectually dishonest thing) of not addressing anyone's argument and telling people that he doesn't care.
I really want JF to debate him, but I am afraid he has learned from Krauts mistakes.