Whats your opinion on Hamilton? Would have sided with Jefferson?

Whats your opinion on Hamilton? Would have sided with Jefferson?

Other urls found in this thread:

monticello.org/site/plantation-and-slavery/ii-assessment-dna-study
youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo
monticello.org/site/plantation-and-slavery/minority-report-monticello-research-committee-thomas-jefferson-and-sally
youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4
youtube.com/watch?v=wRN7IdPsMHE&t=&bpctr=1513883642
youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4
youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw&bpctr=1513883890
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

scoundrel who cheated on his wife and shilled for big govt.

The problems we had with debts burdening our new government was almost equal in magnitude with the threat the British posed. That success and Jefferson’s excessively temporal and optimistic assesment of the quality of man leads me to side with Hamilton.

Hamilton was pos bankster for (((them))).
Team Jefferson.

Aaron Burr was a true patriot who did this country a great service.

Why woupd Hamilton, an Oprhan born into poverty, side with (((them)))?

Thomas Jefferson was /ourguy/

Hamilton was a piece of shit. Jefferson's vision of America was comfy AF.

An all white rural farming paradise, sign me up

I don't like Hamilton. I actually agree with his obvious Monarchical leanings, but I don't like how he operated. It was sneaky and dishonest.

Jefferson is basically the opposite. Most of his ideas were retarded but he was genuinely a great person. All that man ever did his whole life is work.

I used to be neutral on Hamilton, but the faggots siding with and embracing him has made me despise him. Fuck that guy.

>scoundrel who cheated on his wife
at least he didn't fuck niggers like Jefferson

>UH OH YOU MADE THE WRONG SUCKA A KEKOLD
>TIME TO PAY THE PIPER FOR THOSE PANTS YOU UNBUCKLED

what did he mean by this?

Jefferson did no such thing, it was a smear campaign.

just stick your head in the sand then

monticello.org/site/plantation-and-slavery/ii-assessment-dna-study

>This study by itself does not establish that Hemings's father was Thomas Jefferson, only that Hemings's father was a Jefferson.
Fucking idiot

>m...maybe it was another Jefferson!

you have 0 evidence to support your claim

Same reason all the children of single moms in poverty side with them now.

As much as you do

eat shit
youtube.com/watch?v=jrw-mfkGEdo

monticello.org/site/plantation-and-slavery/minority-report-monticello-research-committee-thomas-jefferson-and-sally

Hamilton was a very smart man but I think he let that get to his head. He and Jefferson were rivals and were opposed to a lot of things. Before Jefferson’s Presodency though it seemed that they both agreed with regards to immigration but Jefferson changed his stance as his Presidency went on.

Hamilton was and always will be a massive faggoty piece of shit.

All that proves is A Jefferson slept with a nigger. He was a cousin or nephew, I don't remember which, that was a lust filled piece of shit

Based Andrew Jackson tried to fight corrupt central bankers

Love Jackson

Jefferson. I have to play identity politics and stay with my autistic brother.

Sally Hemmings was 3/4 White.

That exists, it's called the south, and poverty is rampant and is only allowed to exist because of Hamilton's system. Without Hamilton federal dollars would not be going to the South and states like Alabama and Mississippi would be toast.

>Tried

That's a funny way to spell absolutely crushed. They had to do it again after him.

WTF I'M AN ANDREW JACKSON MISSILE NOW

>He wasn’t one before

The American spirit in man-form.

Jefferson desu

No shit. An American hero and legend

>Point 384, could beat any currently living soyboy to death with only his chin

Inglorious bastards is my favorite horror movie.

Chin? More like 100 soyboys, maybe even a 1000. Then he will rape the women while they cry PATRIARCHYYYY

>tfw I still haven't watched it

It's not rape if they beg for it.

Watch it from the prescriptive of the Nazi being the good guys, enjoy one of the most red pilled films ever made.

Greatest Balkin

fair enough

I can tip you off to what I mean, there's a character in the film called "The Bear Jew"

He beats an honorable Nazi officer to death with a baseball bat for not selling out his soldiers.

What is good literature on Jackson ?

>The problems we had with debts burdening our new government was almost equal in magnitude with the threat the British posed.
Good thing you fended off the attack of being in hock to an imperialist banking power though huh.
> That success and Jefferson’s excessively temporal and optimistic assesment of the quality of man leads me to side with Hamilton.
He wasn't optimistic about the quality of man. That is why he hated the city that would play on their vices and prefered the stabilizing effects of a life of hard work.

Bankers and Capital city types trying to woo brown people into being their pets via hip-hop. Never saw it coming.

>implying a Sup Forumslack watches anything with Nazis without knowing the Nazis are the good guys

American Lion I've been told is good, still have to read it. Also Life of Andrew Jackson by William Cobbett

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGeHxF0tF4

Thanks. Will read. I'm current reading Dutch by Edmund Morris about Reagan

>tfw I have so many videos banked in my mind I can't choose which one to post here
I'll just go with a classic.

youtube.com/watch?v=wRN7IdPsMHE&t=&bpctr=1513883642

Hermitage is worth a visit. He started out with nothing and achieved greatness

Here's a great place to start

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z1OCLLBuh4

Holy shit you literally posted the video I was originally going to post lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=W4JXvP-yHbw&bpctr=1513883890

Thanks. Two in the bank.... 1488 to go

fucking bonkers

hamilton tried to raise his own army and take over the government. then again, aaron burr also tried to raise his own army and create a massive slave empire out west.

Greatest economist this country ever produced.

Interesting Thing Explained Well had a good explanation of his duel in the episode on duels. He was probably an alright guy.

No one who fights their own battles is a bad person.

The more I post with you all, the more I find there's a connection. It's subconscious, but all of us who "get it" have it. We operate on similar, if not identical, wave lengths. It's an honor to have and share with you, brothers.

My two least favorite founding fathers were always Hamilton and Jefferson.

who's your favorite american president Sup Forums and why is it based Bush?
just look at his nice smile

Bush and Putin were legit friends, it's funny they never screeched Russian hackers at him during last generations liberal propagenda.